Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Great Britan?

patiently_waiting

England called to inform the world that the letter "I" is being deleted. Now known as Great Britan. Must be a budget thing. ;)

Actually Great Britan is a completely different country than Great Britain. Great Britan is a Third tier country, Cashing in after Kuwait and Jordan did, according to certain gurus. As soon as these back screens will stop pinging, maybe O can sign off on this blessing. Kinda frustrating. Didnt you hear shabs wants to go international soooo bad, but iraqis dont know how to count the coins yet. What a shame. Guess they will keep planning on this lop until mid 2012, then they will have an atm. Lookin good.

Just got a call that announcements were made in Great Britan this morning regarding the RV and the CBI. Can anyone confirm?

WARNING! WARNING! NEWBIE with INTEL!!!

Patiently Waiting

Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Patiently Waiting - your attempt at manipulation and misinformation failed. Whether you asked to confirm or not is irrelevant. Why didn't you do your due diligence and confirm it yourself before posting? I bet you really get after the office gossip too don't you??? It's more likely that your intent was to direct more attention to the CBI website based on what you read about the Crashes (which rumors were about as true as your post).

HOW LONG have you been involved with the dinar, hmmm?? One week? Maybe a month of patiently waiting? Some people on the forum have been reading crap like this for months and years.

Best advice to you - Step away from the keyboard and do your own due diligence! <_<:eyebrows:

Namaste!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sorry for my lack of information but I really have nothing more. A friend of mine that got me into this whole investment called me saying she recieved a news alert with this information. It DID NOT say that anything had happened or that a rate was posted. It did say that we should see this sometime today. THAT IS NOT MY PREDICITON. For all of you that will no doubt bash me for saying that. If I actually thought it was truth I wouldn't have asked anyone for their opinion now would I? Simply asking if anyone had heard the same thing. APPARENTLY NOT.

Well let that be a lesson to you! Never expect to be treated with kindness on this site. There are a few decent people on here but, the vast majority are rude, very unhappy people. I would caution anybody from asking a question or posting an opinion on here. The site was probably a good idea and more than likely turns a decent profit. Adam and the mods seem like good enough people, but the bottom feeding slugs that have invested this site ruin it for decent investors looking for news. JMO of course . DayTrader

Edited by DayTrader
  • Upvote 8

Just got a call that announcements were made in Great Britan this morning regarding the RV and the CBI. Can anyone confirm?

:lol: c'mon guy...seriously??? :lol:

My goodness, the stuff some people believe...

Edited by cbs71

Well let that be a lesson to you! Never expect to be treated with kindness on this site. There are a few decent people on here but, the vast majority are rude, very unhappy people. I would caution anybody from asking a question or posting an opinion on here. The site was probably a good idea and more than likely turns a decent profit. Adam and the mods seem like good enough people, but the bottom feeding slugs that have invested this site ruin it for decent investors looking for news. JMO of course . DayTrader

Totally agree DayTrader, there is no need for the bashing , all patiently_waiting, is asking is has anyone one else heard anything regarding what he has been told, he didnt say it had RV'd, give him a break

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Quick question DT is that invested or infested?

Sorry I need a good laugh and just had to ask.

Here we go with the newbie bashing again. When will you all STOP?

Must there always be some sort of conspiracy when a new member asks a question - silly or otherwise????

This person chose to share something received and asked for input.

Can you not take the question at face value instead of reading whatever it is you read into it?

How about simply answering kindly....or ignoring it if you don't like it??

Honestly.....some of you have no shame....nor a kind cell in your body. <_<

BTW: to those of you in the UK....prayers sent your way...stay safe!

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

That is why, although I have been here for well over a year, I never post, just once to the nice person who asked about our difficult situation with the riots at the moment.

All it took was one or two Brits to just politely say, no we haven't heard anything at all.

The attitude here is really appalling bar a few, who have some really decent information, particularly the nicer Moderators and Staff.

I will scurry back into my shell again. :(

• Upvote 3

That is why, although I have been here for well over a year, I never post, just once to the nice person who asked about our difficult situation with the riots at the moment.

All it took was one or two Brits to just politely say, no we haven't heard anything at all.

The attitude here is really appalling bar a few, who have some really decent information, particularly the nicer Moderators and Staff.

Don't do that B. We like the English here. Its Patiently Waiting's own fault for er...sensationalising her statement/question.

Betty, please don't go, don't go, don't go away.......I'm begging you to stay

• Upvote 2