Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Great Britan?

patiently_waiting

Oh geez, here we go again with another game of telephone. Purple monkey dishwasher......................I know you are probably excited and cannot wait to cash in, but PLEASE!!! When you make a post like this, not only do you piss people off, it makes you look like an idiot for not backing up what you just posted. No info other than QUOTE "Just got a call that announcements were made in Great Britan this morning regarding the RV and the CBI. Can anyone confirm?"...

WTF, is there only a handful of us that can articulate a complete message?

And... I gave you a minus for droppin a bomb with no courtesy flush....it stinks!

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Sorry for my lack of information but I really have nothing more. A friend of mine that got me into this whole investment called me saying she recieved a news alert with this information. It DID NOT say that anything had happened or that a rate was posted. It did say that we should see this sometime today. THAT IS NOT MY PREDICITON. For all of you that will no doubt bash me for saying that. If I actually thought it was truth I wouldn't have asked anyone for their opinion now would I? Simply asking if anyone had heard the same thing. APPARENTLY NOT.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Just got a call that announcements were made in Great Britan this morning regarding the RV and the CBI. Can anyone confirm?

That would probably be the Royal Vacation and the Central Bank of Ireland...

I bet those silly newlyweds ran out of money on their honeymoon and needed a wire transfer...

Sorry for my lack of information but I really have nothing more. A friend of mine that got me into this whole investment called me saying she recieved a news alert with this information. It DID NOT say that anything had happened or that a rate was posted. It did say that we should see this sometime today. THAT IS NOT MY PREDICITON. For all of you that will no doubt bash me for saying that. If I actually thought it was truth I wouldn't have asked anyone for their opinion now would I? Simply asking if anyone had heard the same thing. APPARENTLY NOT.

LOL - yep, apparently not! Some of them were too harsh just over a question. I've seen a lot worse!

Your friend may have been reading Rich Queen and Okie.

Edited by mojack