Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

big UN meeting today

hitman

Done deal.... Nuff said .... Cash on Monday....... Screens are green..... everything is a go ... UST has notified every guru ( by name ) by the net that it is happening tomorrow at 2 am est..... The gurus have made a promise that this is it and gave the UST their blessing to proceed with the RV..... Okie is the man, Tony is the greatest, BGG , Poppy, Delta have the intel that can't be beat.... Are we not so lucky to be able to have the wealth of knowledge concerning Iraq and the Intel for all the exact moves they are going to make concerning their currency. I sure hope that Shabibi listens to all the gurus because out intel has the best scenerio concerning global wealth . IMHO, you should pick one (?) guru, let them know that you are going to live and die by what they say. Please make them feel wanted and show them the love. People keep talking trash about them and they need to know that what they say is the truth and that you appreciate them.

The US Banks (big four) are waiting with arms open wide to cash you in.... make an appointment to see your advisor. They will meet you at the front door, have coffee in hand and make sure that your cash in will be the most pleasurable experience possible. If you don't need the coffee, go to the US Treasury office and they will handle your taxes right on the spot. when you cash. (your rate will vary depending on your zip code). Remember, if you get confused, call your Senator, Congressman or Representative and ask them what Guru you can call for the best intel on how to invest your money. Opps, almost forgot.... Ali and TY are going to be setting up offices around the world, so keep this option open when considering cashing in.

Eveyone in the World that has a say is at the UN today..... the papers are on the table ready to go. As soon as the two main players are back from vacation, they will sign off and we can have an RI or RV. It will definately be between a rate of .22 to 14.00 dollars.... Since all the gurus have the confirmations from many, many , many sources that can't be divulged, it will be today, definately tomorrow, by Monday, maybe the 15th, Sept 1st and not till Dec....... Come on Okie, your pumpers are doing a good job for you but you have given up on the Done Deal, Nuff Said, Cash Monday.... you caved like a house of cards.... can't take the pressure????? I and many others miss the old hype. Can we please have an instant replay at least once a week? Anyway back to the UN........ My intel who has never disappointed me, has told me that as soon as the Married Couple flying in signs off, we will have it in a jiffy.

Thanks to some very special people that found MICKEY AND MINNIE at Disney World not Disneyland. Mickey now can wave his MAGIC WAND and then he and Minnie could sign off on the RV. The announcement will be made at all Disney facilities around the world first. So make sure you check you local listings. You will know it is done when they all emerge from the meeting wearing MOUSE EARS...... if they don't ...... no RV sorry ... I am only the messenger.

Enjoy the ride..... GO RV

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 61

Done deal.... Nuff said .... Cash on Monday....... Screens are green..... everything is a go ... UST has notified every guru ( by name ) by the net that it is happening tomorrow at 2 am est..... The gurus have made a promise that this is it and gave the UST their blessing to proceed with the RV..... Okie is the man, Tony is the greatest, BGG , Poppy, Delta have the intel that can't be beat.... Are we not so lucky to be able to have the wealth of knowledge concerning Iraq and the Intel for all the exact moves they are going to make concerning their currency. I sure hope that Shabibi listens to all the gurus because out intel has the best scenerio concerning global wealth . IMHO, you should pick one (?) guru, let them know that you are going to live and die by what they say. Please make them feel wanted and show them the love. People keep talking trash about them and they need to know that what they say is the truth and that you appreciate them.

The US Banks (big four) are waiting with arms open wide to cash you in.... make an appointment to see your advisor. They will meet you at the front door, have coffee in hand and make sure that your cash in will be the most pleasurable experience possible. If you don't need the coffee, go to the US Treasury office and they will handle your taxes right on the spot. when you cash. (your rate will vary depending on your zip code). Remember, if you get confused, call your Senator, Congressman or Representative and ask them what Guru you can call for the best intel on how to invest your money. Opps, almost forgot.... Ali and TY are going to be setting up offices around the world, so keep this option open when considering cashing in.

Eveyone in the World that has a say is at the UN today..... the papers are on the table ready to go. As soon as the two main players are back from vacation, they will sign off and we can have an RI or RV. It will definately be between a rate of .22 to 14.00 dollars.... Since all the gurus have the confirmations from many, many , many sources that can't be divulged, it will be today, definately tomorrow, by Monday, maybe the 15th, Sept 1st and not till Dec....... Come on Okie, your pumpers are doing a good job for you but you have given up on the Done Deal, Nuff Said, Cash Monday.... you caved like a house of cards.... can't take the pressure????? I and many others miss the old hype. Can we please have an instant replay at least once a week? Anyway back to the UN........ My intel who has never disappointed me, has told me that as soon as the Married Couple flying in signs off, we will have it in a jiffy.

Thanks to some very special people that found MICKEY AND MINNIE at Disney World not Disneyland. Mickey now can wave his MAGIC WAND and then he and Minnie could sign off on the RV. The announcement will be made at all Disney facilities around the world first. So make sure you check you local listings. You will know it is done when they all emerge from the meeting wearing MOUSE EARS...... if they don't ...... no RV sorry ... I am only the messenger.

why? why? why? Oh their only messengers :blink:

• Upvote 1

"UN" = UNINFORMED NUMNUTS!!! These guys need to seriously go away and stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

What horse sh.. Guru's gave the US treasury their blessings? ?? Come on ... when has the US treasury ever given a crap about what we think.... not to mention a Guru! And I do Not believe theyy would take the time to call any guru from Any site. JUST SAYING. Do these clowns actually think they are impressing us with this kind of crap??? Enough is enough!

• Upvote 5

According to the gurus, jordan and kuwait already cashed in 6 months ago. Also O has to sign off on the deal, so they can release the lower denoms. The bank shadow screens are pinging so hard right now, its causing yahoo to lop every five minutes. Shabs wants to go international sooo bad hes teaching iraqis how to count to ten. The latest intel is this was supposed to be a secret only available to the worlds elite to get rich, but now they know, that we know, and they dont like it.

• Upvote 4

This is tongue-in-cheek--surely it isn't meant to be "real."

I didn't read the whole thing but dude, you must get a life. This must have taken you an hour or two to think up and write down.

Very weird!biggrin.gif

Complete waste of time to read this made up steaming pile of cxxp!

If your going to make up a rumor, at least have the decency to make it feasible.

NUFF SAID!

vewy good fewwow! biggrin.gif

WOW! Some of the folks here are really scarey. Do you actually believe that this post was written to be anymore than a satirical look at the GURUS? I guess you didn't get down to the mickey and minnie part?

C'mon people, get a grip! +1 hitman, enjoyed your satire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What an azzhole post! Seriously! You spent all that time trying to create a name for yourself and for not!! I don't mean to be disrespectful, but come on enough is enough.....Find a "I want to be funny" site and join theirs and post that BS there!!!!

• Upvote 1

Aqua Dude -- don't you know that the UN saying the meeting is about Syria is really smoke and mirrors? :lol:

Hitman -- I get it. Had a a chuckle when I read your post. Gave you a (+) to help even you out.

Maintain a positive attitude. Laugh at yourself. If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at me. Go RV

• Upvote 1

I loved this. It's great. Tongue-in-cheek commentary is always witty, especially the last paragraph:

"Thanks to some very special people that found MICKEY AND MINNIE at Disney World not Disneyland. Mickey now can wave his MAGIC WAND and then he and Minnie could sign off on the RV. The announcement will be made at all Disney facilities around the world first. So make sure you check you local listings. You will know it is done when they all emerge from the meeting wearing MOUSE EARS...... if they don't ...... no RV sorry ... I am only the messenger. "

So anybody have a couple of ax handles we can workout with on this guy?

WOW! Some of the folks here are really scarey. Do you actually believe that this post was written to be anymore than a satirical look at the GURUS? I guess you didn't get down to the mickey and minnie part?

C'mon people, get a grip! +1 hitman, enjoyed your satire.

Brother, you are spot on. This narrative by hitman was meant to be sarcastic - nothing more. I found it humorous and exactly in line with how I feel about the guru d**che bags. Re-read the last paragraph. It tells all.

Seriously there must be a full moon out there if all of you people are thinking that Hitman was being anything other than tongue in cheek. He was actually making fun of all of us who make fun of each other. Lighten up a little....life goes on with or without an RV. Granted with an RV would be much better!

• Upvote 1