Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am convinced that this Iraqi Dinar issue has been too over advertised, over exposed and now every bit of exposure it gets, deepens someone's attitude to keep it from happening. Think about this, is our government or any government, PRO PEOPLE? Are the elite pro-people?

Heck no, they are always screwing us in some way, depriving us, taking away our rights, our opportunities, our benefits. History has spoken, more laws than we know, more taxes than we can pay, less wages than we need, less safe guards in society than we've had, less freedom than we've had. They've shipped our jobs overseas at the expense of corporate greed, they've allowed illegal immigrants to infiltrate our society without adequately protecting our boarders, which in turn has caused Americans more financial burdens, less financial benefits and the lists go on. Please feel free to add to my commentary.

So the bottom line is when a small percentage of us have a possibility to gain an advantage in life, they will find away to screw us. No, really, I am an optimist, but history speaks for itself! I almost guarantee you that if it's not the US fed.s or the US treasury, it will be Iraq itself who finds away to not allow an out of country RV, or RV news to get out of the country, to allow us to know when we need to exchange our Dinar. They will try to make a time limit on exchanging the Dinar, and try to include a minimum rate to have to exchange it at.

I wish I could say I am optimistic about this as I am invested in this and want to get blessed as much as everyone else! But look at the misinformation campaign against it. Look at even the BS that comes out of the mouths of the so called guru's, how many lies can be told before we figure out that we have been had?

I am sick of hearing every so called delay tied to some idiots imagination of what they think it is. They make stuff up, tie it to the news, blame it on politicians, blame it on procrastination, on people who can't get along, politicians who are greedy, conspiracy theories, the powerful, the elite, the Illuminati, my goodness people, take a vacation from the rhetoric and chill!

Heavens to mergitroid!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I am convinced that this Iraqi Dinar issue has been too over advertised, over exposed and now every bit of exposure it gets, deepens someone's attitude to keep it from happening. Think about this, is our government or any government, PRO PEOPLE? Are the elite pro-people?

Heck no, they are always screwing us in some way, depriving us, taking away our rights, our opportunities, our benefits. History has spoken, more laws than we know, more taxes than we can pay, less wages than we need, less safe guards in society than we've had, less freedom than we've had. They've shipped our jobs overseas at the expense of corporate greed, they've allowed illegal immigrants to infiltrate our society without adequately protecting our boarders, which in turn has caused Americans more financial burdens, less financial benefits and the lists go on. Please feel free to add to my commentary.

So the bottom line is when a small percentage of us have a possibility to gain an advantage in life, they will find away to screw us. No, really, I am an optimist, but history speaks for itself! I almost guarantee you that if it's not the US fed.s or the US treasury, it will be Iraq itself who finds away to not allow an out of country RV, or RV news to get out of the country, to allow us to know when we need to exchange our Dinar. They will try to make a time limit on exchanging the Dinar, and try to include a minimum rate to have to exchange it at.

I wish I could say I am optimistic about this as I am invested in this and want to get blessed as much as everyone else! But look at the misinformation campaign against it. Look at even the BS that comes out of the mouths of the so called guru's, how many lies can be told before we figure out that we have been had?

I am sick of hearing every so called delay tied to some idiots imagination of what they think it is. They make stuff up, tie it to the news, blame it on politicians, blame it on procrastination, on people who can't get along, politicians who are greedy, conspiracy theories, the powerful, the elite, the Illuminati, my goodness people, take a vacation from the rhetoric and chill!

Heavens to mergitroid!

It sounds like to me you need to take a break step away from the computer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heavens to mergitroid!

I don't know if it's true but i agree with you. I'll give you something else to think about. With all the things are Government does that we think is against our rights or illegal, why doesn't someone file a lawsuit and go to court? Why does it take years to right the wrongs if they are corrected at all? Because lawsuits cost a lot of money! People do not have money to sue. I am sure our Governmet has not considered it but if there are thousands of new millionaires with millions of dollars, how many are going to start filing lawsuits against the Government? If the Dinar does what we all want it to do, I for one am seriously considering a few lawsuits against State and Federal Governments.

• Upvote 4

If, as we are told, this is the greatest potential transfer of wealth in human history, then you can be sure that those in power worldwide are ensuring they get to the trough. Follow the money, track the greed, and, IMO, you will understand the hold-ups. Those who can, will keep this from happening until their nests are feathered. Period. Wish I could be more positive, but it's always about the money; especially when the major world economies are down for the count.

Having said that, I do believe the RV will happen eventually. With what's going on in the U.S. and Europe, let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 1

I see your disgusted with this and our govt as a lot of us are but let me ask you a question. What are you doing about it are you doing the norm like most of America just venting your flustration or are you trying to make an impact for change. You might say well what can i do like most would say, there's lots to do for instance voice your opinion to the White House, senators, and representaives not just your states but all of congress, send out emails to all your contacts about TERM LIMITS AND RECALLS and help position the mass of people that change starts with us not with some sleezy political figure.

We need to get the word out and get people motivated into thinking in a new direction. This political party Repub or Demo crap needs to stop. They have become like hitlers tirad moving at will against any and all things good this country and its people stands for. Its time for our change to come, it is time for us to take our country back...........I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO REREAD YOUR DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE ABOUT HOW OUR GOVT IS SUPPOSED TO GOVERN AND THE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE CAN GET RID OF IT IF IT HAS RUN AMOCK. People we have rights we just are to silent to use them. It is time for people to wake up and hold people accountable for what they do when elected.............We have not gone to far to makr our govt do right. The power always comes with the mass of numbers standing together..........Remember the slogan TOGETHER WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL well thats whats happened to us and this nation.............DON'T JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMBS AND VENT YOUR FLUSTRATIONS , GET MAD GET INVOLVED, GET MOVING ....The internet is a powerful thing if we want to use it......2012 elections is coming up quick and we as a nation need to set the course straight if we don't we will suffer more and more. Washington and the superior benefits they have has got to be set straight and the only way to do that begins with WE THE PEOPLE.......TERM LIMITS. JMO Heavyduty053

• Upvote 4

Imy goodness people, take a vacation from the rhetoric and chill!

Yeah man, take a vacation from the rhetoric. How can you say what you say?

Do you actually believe that you are so "worthwhile" that the PTB will try and screw you?

You don't get it. The PTB does what it does. For itself. You can pre-empt what they will do and benefit by being the flea on the elephant and going along for the ride or you can try and plot your own course. At your own risk.

Follow the money! I traded options for a while ( it's a lonely soul emptying business) but if you simply watch the movements of the volume and the smart money you can not lose.

So, stop being a victim and trust your instincts. And accept a loss when it comes. But don't whine now! Once you know what the dinar does, you either made money ( between 3 x and 1.000 times) or you lost some money.

Big deal. It's only money.

If the Dinar does what we all want it to do, I for one am seriously considering a few lawsuits against State and Federal Governments.

You are a fool! Why waste precious money on lawsuits that you won't be winning anyway?

This whole development of our society and human race will have to take its course.

You risk your life taking on the government.

Grag your cash and do something sensible. Purposeful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It is SATAN himself that is having a field day with all of this. He is right in the middle of it. If all these people are blessed with a financial miracle such as this, he knows GODS work will be done. So, you all have to keep your thoughts on the Lord above. Satan loves confusion, lies and greed. Our GOD is NOT the author of confusion, he is LOVE and works for the good of all. So, please don't get frustrated. Pray, give it all your frustrations to GOD, then walk away.

PEACE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if it's true but i agree with you. I'll give you something else to think about. With all the things are Government does that we think is against our rights or illegal, why doesn't someone file a lawsuit and go to court? Why does it take years to right the wrongs if they are corrected at all? Because lawsuits cost a lot of money! People do not have money to sue. I am sure our Governmet has not considered it but if there are thousands of new millionaires with millions of dollars, how many are going to start filing lawsuits against the Government? If the Dinar does what we all want it to do, I for one am seriously considering a few lawsuits against State and Federal Governments.

Good luck with the law suits...and watch your back.

I don't think delays have anything to do with the government or powers that be being upset we found out about this investment. I think that if the government truly did not want us in this investment they would NOT have allowed it. Bush would not have allowed us to invest in Iraq period. Do you have any idea how many investment opportunities are prohibited to US citizens? If the government did not want us holding IQD they would have made some BS law or regulation making it illegal or unavailable just as they have done to other opportunities. Also, they would not have allowed banks and dealers to offer the IQD to their citizens if they did not want them holding them.

• Upvote 3

I don't know if it's true but i agree with you. I'll give you something else to think about. With all the things are Government does that we think is against our rights or illegal, why doesn't someone file a lawsuit and go to court? Why does it take years to right the wrongs if they are corrected at all? Because lawsuits cost a lot of money! People do not have money to sue. I am sure our Government has not considered it but if there are thousands of new millionaires with millions of dollars, how many are going to start filing lawsuits against the Government? If the Dinar does what we all want it to do, I for one am seriously considering a few lawsuits against State and Federal Governments.

One thing to remember, which many if not most here, already know:

Every Lawyer has to take an oath as part of their admission to "The Bar" before they can practice law. All attorney become "officers of the court" just like the Judge, Prosecutor, Bailiff, Clerk, etc... In practice this means that not only does the Judge and State Attorney represent the Government, but even your own attorney is required to be more loyal to the System you would be fighting, than to you. In the early days of our republic (the "law" was simpler then, and actually made sense), Attorneys existed primarily to represent Corporations, Trusts, and any other forms of "legal fictions" that could not speak for themselves, being not human... it was expected that any human would simply stand and speak for themselves. In fact, if a human did have a Lawyer representing them, as a point of Law that human was assumed to be incompetent to manage their own affairs (a child, or senile, or otherwise not of sound mind, or incapacitated) and became "a ward of the Court."

Winning such suits is possible if you learn the Law, so as to prosecute the suit yourself. It's actually not hard to learn the Law; the "Powers That Be" have deliberately tried to brainwash society into believing that the Law is so hard to learn that no one but a Lawyer can successfully operate in the Law. If the People believe this, they are without power. It's kind of like "The Matrix" - it is not at all what it appears to be.

The unbelievably complex Code of Federal Regulations only has authority within the 10-mile square area called "The District of Columbia", and also in Puerto Rico, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana islands, and other so-called "U.S. Possessions and Territories" - and also on military bases and other land within the 50 states specifically owned by the United States Government. There are two types of Government recognized by our Constitution - one for the 50 states, in which the authority of the Federal government over people inside one of those States is very limited, and the other is the government of the 10-square-mile area "District of Columbia" and the aforementioned territories, in which they have almost absolute dictatorial powers.

However, just as a parent has authority over their children by virtue of the fact that they provide for them, if you accept "benefits" from the government, they will use that to claim that they have authority over you, and in fact to treat your home and your land as if it were U.S. Government property, part of the Federal Zone, where your Inherent God-given rights (not rights granted by the Constitution, but which that document recognizes pre-existed it, and which it protects) - do not exist.

Never accepted a Welfare Check, or any other "government benefit," you say? Well, if the U.S. Post Office brings mail to your home, they got you (or so they claim).

If you don't know how to prevent such presumptions on their part from having legal effect upon you, they will prevail.

Everyone hears huge numbers regarding the amount of Federal Law that has been created... one article I saw, referred to "77,000 pages of regulations in the Federal Register" - and I'm not sure if that was the total size, or just the amount that had been added only that year. Reading such statistics can be intimidating, so that people, feeling that they could never master all that, become defeated in their own mind before they even begin to fight. Why do you think Lawyers are so expensive?

HOWEVER - The Law is based upon a relatively small number of ancient principles; old Laws that have never been repealed, and that are not so hard to learn, they just aren't used very often these days but they have not lost any of their power! If you master those, you can use them to prove that the tens of thousands of pages of new regulations that they will try to use to beat you down, do not apply to you! Recent law school students are not taught how these old things work; the authorities tell them "those things are obsolete; we don't use them any more." They are only taught what they will use to get along in the current status quo, and how to use the methods of arguing that do not directly attempt to undermine the whole system and the status quo... then along comes some little guy who knows how to use the old ways, and cleans their clock!

I have been studying these types of things seriously for a long time, having read many thousands of pages about them.

I only know of one place that stands out above all others that I know of for accurate answers that lead to personal freedom.

www.teamlaw.net.

BTW, I do not make a single red cent if you get involved with them; I just believe they have the best solutions. Yeah, I drank the Kool-Aid. :P

• Upvote 1

I don't think delays have anything to do with the government or powers that be being upset we found out about this investment. I think that if the government truly did not want us in this investment they would NOT have allowed it. Bush would not have allowed us to invest in Iraq period. Do you have any idea how many investment opportunities are prohibited to US citizens? If the government did not want us holding IQD they would have made some BS law or regulation making it illegal or unavailable just as they have done to other opportunities. Also, they would not have allowed banks and dealers to offer the IQD to their citizens if they did not want them holding them.

Read more:

Actually they created a law allowing us to hold IQD in the quantities we now have.

Edited by FishmanTx

It is SATAN himself that is having a field day with all of this. He is right in the middle of it. If all these people are blessed with a financial miracle such as this, he knows GODS work will be done. So, you all have to keep your thoughts on the Lord above. Satan loves confusion, lies and greed. Our GOD is NOT the author of confusion, he is LOVE and works for the good of all. So, please don't get frustrated. Pray, give it all your frustrations to GOD, then walk away.

PEACE

I agree, and after reading what everyone has replied with here, I can say, I forward all the worthy political rebellious emails I get, I alert people to things that may harm them, and try to inform them of things that will help them. I have had a website for a long time http://www.myblogforchrist.com and I have used Myspace when it was popular and Facebook now as a platform to encourage, and warn people for their own good. Here's the problem folks, I do believe we can make a difference, and I agree with the post that if you fight against the government you might get offed. As far as I know, there is legislation that prohibits people from successfully suing the governments. I worked for the State of Michigan for 21 years and saw no one benefit or win in a law suite, personal or class action. I personally wouldn't waste my money. I was so miserable working for those crooks and backstabbers I quit and went to work for a different set of crooks and backstabbers the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. LOL! That being said, I quit there too after 2 years and went self-employed as a Master Electrical contractor in Michigan as I am a master electrician. I had also gotten my Michigan Residential Builders License and was combining the two just to earn a living. As the government ruined our economy, and the skilled trade industry dried up, at the same time the housing market was sinking in the mud, I listened to God (as I been a born again believer for 35 years) lead me into a nationwide trucking job and back out and then out of the good ole' United States and now I live and make a living teaching English in Hong Kong.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, however, while I wholly depend on God for everything, I see what rises up out of the ashes of our great nation and I know we win in the end, but if you read in revelation you know it gets damn bad before we do so I have somewhat, believed many of the propaganda that gets spurted out of the mouths of people like Alex Jones. It's going to get bad and worse, before it gets better. We see our nation dilapidated in it's morals, having pushed the founding fathers beliefs and morals right out of our schools and public squares in America and bashing God and anything that has to do with HIM and legalizing immoral things in the name of equal rights. They run guns into Mexico to try to initiate gun control, and so many other covert operations to keep control of our society, and anyone who doesn't believe in the elitists method of creating control out of chaos, just take a flight out of the country and deal with your friendly neighborhood TSA agents! LOL!

I am able to see the USA from a whole new perspective here and a whole new angle and it doesn't look good!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been there, done that, thanks! Don't get on like I used to, the BS is too deep!

I do tend to share your sentiments but still have a small amount of hope left.The thing that gets to me is all the lowlife liars on these sites that get off on spewing thier lies as if it was an absolute only to bring more disappointment to many honest people in need.The OKIE SITE AND THE GET TEAM ARE THE WORST PEOPLE!

With all the things are Government does that we think is against our rights or illegal, why doesn't someone file a lawsuit and go to court? Because lawsuits cost a lot of money! People do not have money to sue. I am sure our Governmet has not considered it but if there are thousands of new millionaires with millions of dollars, how many are going to start filing lawsuits against the Government? If the Dinar does what we all want it to do, I for one am seriously considering a few lawsuits against State and Federal Governments.

Do you really think for a second the government is worried about law suits? REALITY CHECK NEEDED.....

... The PTB does what it does. For itself. You can pre-empt what they will do and benefit by being the flea on the elephant and going along for the ride or you can try and plot your own course. At your own risk.

Follow the money! I traded options for a while ( it's a lonely soul emptying business) but if you simply watch the movements of the volume and the smart money you can not lose.

I want to briefly address one thing that pops up occasionally on the board: the opinion that because Iraq's infrastructure is not yet built up; that the country is still "poor"... means that Iraq cannot "afford" to RV, because the CBI does not have enough USD to cash in all of the IQD that would be presented to them at the favorable RV rate that all of us are hoping and praying for.

When you understand the information presented at the Team Law website previously referred to (www.teamlaw.net) - and understand that "United States Government" is the trademarked name of a privately owned corporation which is owned by the International Monetary Fund...

*** http://teamlaw.net/history.htm -

The United States Code (USC) Title 22 § 286 reads:

"§ 286. Acceptance of membership by the United States in International Monetary Fund.

"The President is hereby authorized to accept membership for the United States in the International Monetary Fund (hereinafter referred to as the "Fund"), and in the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (hereinafter referred to as the "Bank"), provided for by the Articles of Agreement of the Fund and the Articles of Agreement of the Bank as set forth in the Final Act of the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference dated July 22, 1944, and deposited in the archives of the Department of State. (July 31, 1945, ch. 339, § 2, 59 Stat. 512.) Short titles: . May be cited as the 'Bretton Woods Agreements Act'.

The Quit Claim Deed

The agreement further transfers the assets of the United States Treasury to the IMF by stating words to the effect of: 'the United States Treasury is now the Individual Drawing account of the IMF'.

[it should be noted that recently, to cover-up the Bretton Woods Agreements (hereinafter "BWA") control and the quitclaim of the United States Government to the IMF, the United States Congress abolished the references in the USC referring to the BWA. Other than removing such references that abolishment had no effect on the BWA.]

and when you understand that one and the same group of old-money bankers based in the City of London, wealth estimated at USD $600 TRILLION, own and control EVERY entity that frequently gets discussed on these boards, i.e.

Government of Iraq

Central Bank of Iraq

United States Government

Federal Reserve System

International Monetary Fund

World Bank

United Nations

... and all but 5 of the 175-180 or so, so-called "Central Banks" in the entire world are owned by these same bankers...

... and that the list of countries that our elected officials are in the habit of referring to as "The Axis of Evil" (therefore ripe to be attacked) is identical to the list of countries that do not not have their national finances controlled and run by a private Central Bank owned by these same bankers, and that before 2001, Iraq and Afghanistan were also on that list ...

... then it becomes clear that "what Iraq can afford" has nothing whatsoever to do with it; that the bankers can and will create from nothing, any amount up to and including infinity, fiat paper money to use in their big shell game, to buy and/or manipulate all of the real assets and human labor in the world.

The Powers that Be have decided to build up Iraq, and they will RV whenever they want to. The chess pieces on the board, do not tell the chess player when they are or are not willing for him to move them.

got silver and gold ?

• Upvote 9

Been there, done that, thanks! Don't get on like I used to, the BS is too deep!

Maybe a little longer would do you some good. That's what I have to do to get away from all of the junk that gets to you from time to time. Hope things get better.