Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8-9-2011 Rich Queen So close she can smell the RVs breath

Brisco

Frankly I think that's Brain cells she smells going bye bye.

OOM CHAT - with Rich Queen] WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY!

[asells] ok richqueen! People are patiently sitting on their hands..... they would love to see anything you may wish to tell them!

[asells] lol

[Rich Queen] THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!

[gumboman] will it be true this time?

[Rich Queen] gumboman ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY YES

[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...... I BE HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... ON THURSDAY.. RIGHT AFTER WE SIGN THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW DIGGS! [mopsie01] Rich Queen by morning?

[Rich Queen] mopsie01 YES BY MORNING

[cagirl] Rich Queen omnigirl Can you tell us what happened to stop it today?? You were both so certain last night.. is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you bring!

[omnigirl] cagirl ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING THE CBI UPLOADED.

[ladyfabulous] hackenburg ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say Rich Queen?

[Rich Queen] ladyfabulous IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+?

[omnigirl] .......................................5.25 GBP.......................... TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

[Rich Queen] ScottF IF IT IS SHOWING 0.0525 THAT'S $19 +

[Dinar_Eddie] Rich Queen someone mentioned last night that you sang with Pink Floyd. Is that true eh?

[Rich Queen] Dinar_Eddie YES

[omnigirl] .................. BANK SCREENS ARE GREEN...... NOW THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Terry K  OF THE GET TEAM is stating the Bank Lights are GREEN - just got this text

IS RICH QUEEN TERRY K MOTHER, OR BETTER YET IS RICH QUEEN OAKIE'S MOTHER :lol::lol:

i sure miss the days on this site when intel was true and not made up---rich queen needs to get a smeller

So let me ask you a question....do you notice how the pumpers names change or they go quiet for a while? A new name pops up new pumper starts, goes for a while, stops.... old pumper shows back up carries on, stops....another one...I think it must be the same group of people or person continuing the deceptive rotation ....same weekly bs buy today cash out tomorrow.....

• Upvote 1

So let me ask you a question....do you notice how the pumpers names change or they go quiet for a while? A new name pops up new pumper starts, goes for a while, stops.... old pumper shows back up carries on, stops....another one...I think it must be the same group of people or person continuing the deceptive rotation ....same weekly bs buy today cash out tomorrow.....

[/q

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

OOM CHAT - with Rich Queen] WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY!

I don't think "MONEY" is the correct oder of the RV's breath.... I say 5 more days... and have been since Oct. of 07'.... everyday I am asked... it's five more days... and one of these times, I WILL BE RIGHT.!!!! AND BE THE GREATEST GURU OF ALL TIMES!!!! Bwwaaaaahahahahahahahah!!!!

I feel much better now...

I think I've read that RichQueen is a man, not a woman, despite the name.

I looked at Yahoo Finance, and there is no change in the value, let alone a value so high.

As one of the many Americans barely keeping my head above water, this is not entertainment

anymore. I am an optimistic person by the grace of God, and I think that the "gurus" believe

what they say and genuinely want to help everyone by keeping them informed. If they are

actually pumpers for hire or for the attention they get, well, may they rot in hell.

• Upvote 3

Frankly I think that's Brain cells she smells going bye bye.

[asells] ok richqueen! People are patiently sitting on their hands..... they would love to see anything you may wish to tell them!

[asells] lol

[Rich Queen] THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!

[gumboman] will it be true this time?

[Rich Queen] gumboman ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY YES

[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...... I BE HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... ON THURSDAY.. RIGHT AFTER WE SIGN THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW DIGGS! [mopsie01] Rich Queen by morning?

[Rich Queen] mopsie01 YES BY MORNING

[cagirl] Rich Queen omnigirl Can you tell us what happened to stop it today?? You were both so certain last night.. is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you bring!

[omnigirl] cagirl ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING THE CBI UPLOADED.

[ladyfabulous] hackenburg ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say Rich Queen?

[Rich Queen] ladyfabulous IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+?

[omnigirl] .......................................5.25 GBP.......................... TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

[Rich Queen] ScottF IF IT IS SHOWING 0.0525 THAT'S $19 +

[Dinar_Eddie] Rich Queen someone mentioned last night that you sang with Pink Floyd. Is that true eh?

[Rich Queen] Dinar_Eddie YES

[omnigirl] .................. BANK SCREENS ARE GREEN...... NOW THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Terry K  OF THE GET TEAM is stating the Bank Lights are GREEN - just got this text

this is how close we really are ::: Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1956)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the10-AUG-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 20

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 182,065,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 182,065,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

think these people are full of crap ........

• Downvote 1

I agree. I think we are looking at 5 maybe 10 real people all of whom are getting paid to do this from one or more of the dinar dealers. They spend the morning emailing each other to create the intel that we will be given in the afternoon.

RV soon PLEASE!!!

I don't know if I can take it anymore. I wish it were true and it seems to be what others are saying as well. So close yet so far away. Well all I can say is I'm in it for the long hall. Hope it happens soon before I lose my sanity. Lol. Just kidding. Love the game. Go RV. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

Bobbydee, with you brother ! Only one remark, however. If you're like me, and you say "I'm losing my sanity," that's an assumption that you had some to start with. May not be true in my case, how 'bout you ?.....HA ! LOL !!!

[ROOM CHAT - with D. Guru, D. Guru I, D. Guru II and D. Guru III] WE ARE NO NEAR CLOSE, BUT I CAN SMELL THE MONEY FROM MY PUMPING IN MY ACCOUNT!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY!

[D. Guru] ok D. Guru I! People are patiently sitting on their hands..... they would love to see anything you may wish to tell them!

[D. Guru II] lol

[D. Guru III] lol

[D. Guru] THE ONLY INTEL I HAVE TODAY IS THAT WE ARE DOING AN OUTSTANDING JOB ON ALL THESE DINAR SITES. I SEE US IN THE BANK CASHING IN THESE SITES NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY

[D. Guru] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY

[D. Guru] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!

[poorschmuck] will it be true this time?

[D. Guru III] poorschmuck ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY YES, I WILL BE AT THE BANK DEPOSITING YOUR MONEY

[D. Guru II] D. Guru ...... I AM HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... EVERY DAY.. RIGHT AS WE SIGNED THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW HOUSE, BOUGHT BY ALL THESE POORSCHMUCKS!

[poorschmuck1] D. Guru by morning?

[D. Guru] poorschmuck1 YES BY MORNING, ALL YOU POORSCHMUCKS WILL HAVE BOUGHT MY NEW HOUSE!!!

[poorschmuck2] D. GuruI Can you tell us what happened to stop the RV of IQD today?? You were both so certain last night, is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you don’t bring!

[D. Guru I] poorschmuck2l ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING ALL YOUR MONEY UPLOADED TO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I TELL YOU IT WAS STOPPED, THAT WAY I CAN KEEP FEEDING YOU POORSCHMUCKS LIES TO GET ME MORE MONEY.

[poorschmuck3] D. Guru III ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say D. Guru?

[D. Guru] poorschmuck3 IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+? ARE YOU REALLY THAT GULLIBLE, ANWAY, IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE, THEN SO DO I AND THE REST OF THE GURU’S.

[poorschmuck2] .......................................5.25 GBP..........................

[D. Guru II] TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, BECAUSE I ALREADY TOOK YOUR MONEY TO THE BANK!

[D. Guru] poorschmuck1 IF IT IS SHOWING 0.0525 THAT'S $19 + THAT I AM MAKING OFF YOUR BUYING OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

[poorschmuck4] D. Guru someone mentioned last night that you sang with Pink Floyd. Is that true eh?

[D. Guru] poorschmuck YES AND I ROCKED YOUR MOTHER WHILE WERE IN HOBOKEN.

[D. Guru II] .................. BANK SCREENS ARE GREEN WITH ALL OF YOUR GUYS’S MONEY...... NOW THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Read more:

• Upvote 1

This is what happens when Okie isn't on the chat to keep it real...

Yeah....he keeps it real alright! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Astute observation. Glad another one finally noticed. :lol:

So far seems like "sang with Pink Floyd" is about it...

Allegedly. Anyone can claim they are anyone they choose. What's to say different? Lots of YouTubes out there to pick and choose from.... :ph34r::rolleyes:

Im new to this site and this may be old news to all of you, but off of another site, I just saw this post from richqueen when asked about her career (bolded by me) and I did not post the complete transcript.

When I saw this, I recalled the references in this thread and thought Id throw this in as well.

saw her in Floyd's great gig in the sky vid

Rich Queen and Ghost chat at OOMC Friday afternoon

08/12/2011

Ghost - I HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH OKIE AND HE SAID TO RELAY THE INFORMATION THAT THERE ARE VERY MANY ITEMS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES TODAY AND PROBABLY THRU THE WEEKEND THAT WILL HAVE AN IMPLICATION AND INFLUENCE ON THE R/V AND THESE THINGS INVOLVE OTHER MUSLIM NATIONS INFLUENCE ON SHABBI AND THE R/V.

5:27 PM [RICH QUEEN] THERE IS NO ACCURATE WAY TO PINPOINT THE DATE AT THIS TIME, BUT TRUST ME, FOLKS ARE WORKING OVERTIME TO GET THIS OUT

5:27 PM [AZMike] RICH QUEEN...thanks for sharing your information with us. Do you expect the RV yet today or are you looking more toward this weekend?

5:28 PM [RICH QUEEN] AZMike INTEL I GOT YESTERDAY THAT WE WOULDN'T SEE THIS TODAY SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THE MORE ACCURATE. I AM NOT EXPECTING THIS UNTIL EARLY NEXT WEEK

5:28 PM [comet] RICH QUEEN what band where you with and whats the youtube link all are talkin about?

5:29 PM [war eagle] Rich Queen; Okie says he knows the date. Has he told you?

5:29 PM [RICH QUEEN] comet I SANG WITH PINK FLOYD AS WELL AS MY OWN BAND BLUE PEARL. THERE'S ALSO A DUET LIVE IN LONDON WITH BILLY IDOL OF "HEROIN"