Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8-9-2011 Rich Queen So close she can smell the RVs breath

Brisco

Frankly I think that's Brain cells she smells going bye bye.

OOM CHAT - with Rich Queen] WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY!

[asells] ok richqueen! People are patiently sitting on their hands..... they would love to see anything you may wish to tell them!

[asells] lol

[Rich Queen] THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!

[gumboman] will it be true this time?

[Rich Queen] gumboman ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY YES

[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...... I BE HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... ON THURSDAY.. RIGHT AFTER WE SIGN THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW DIGGS! [mopsie01] Rich Queen by morning?

[Rich Queen] mopsie01 YES BY MORNING

[cagirl] Rich Queen omnigirl Can you tell us what happened to stop it today?? You were both so certain last night.. is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you bring!

[omnigirl] cagirl ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING THE CBI UPLOADED.

[ladyfabulous] hackenburg ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say Rich Queen?

[Rich Queen] ladyfabulous IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+?

[omnigirl] .......................................5.25 GBP.......................... TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

[Rich Queen] ScottF IF IT IS SHOWING 0.0525 THAT'S $19 +

[Dinar_Eddie] Rich Queen someone mentioned last night that you sang with Pink Floyd. Is that true eh?

[Rich Queen] Dinar_Eddie YES

[omnigirl] .................. BANK SCREENS ARE GREEN...... NOW THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Terry K  OF THE GET TEAM is stating the Bank Lights are GREEN - just got this text

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I don't know if I can take it anymore. I wish it were true and it seems to be what others are saying as well. So close yet so far away. Well all I can say is I'm in it for the long hall. Hope it happens soon before I lose my sanity. Lol. Just kidding. Love the game. Go RV. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 3

Frankly I think that's Brain cells she smells going bye bye.

OOM CHAT - with Rich Queen] WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY!

[asells] ok richqueen! People are patiently sitting on their hands..... they would love to see anything you may wish to tell them!

[asells] lol

[Rich Queen] THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY

[Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!

[gumboman] will it be true this time?

[Rich Queen] gumboman ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY YES

[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...... I BE HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... ON THURSDAY.. RIGHT AFTER WE SIGN THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW DIGGS! [mopsie01] Rich Queen by morning?

[Rich Queen] mopsie01 YES BY MORNING

[cagirl] Rich Queen omnigirl Can you tell us what happened to stop it today?? You were both so certain last night.. is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you bring!

[omnigirl] cagirl ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING THE CBI UPLOADED.

[ladyfabulous] hackenburg ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say Rich Queen?

[Rich Queen] ladyfabulous IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+?

[omnigirl] .......................................5.25 GBP.......................... TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

[Rich Queen] ScottF IF IT IS SHOWING 0.0525 THAT'S $19 +

[Dinar_Eddie] Rich Queen someone mentioned last night that you sang with Pink Floyd. Is that true eh?

[Rich Queen] Dinar_Eddie YES

[omnigirl] .................. BANK SCREENS ARE GREEN...... NOW THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Terry K  OF THE GET TEAM is stating the Bank Lights are GREEN - just got this text

Rich Queen........... Your striking out BIGTIME. Your getting as bad as OKIE calling the RV everyday. Come back tomorrow and make a post saying sorry and you dont know why the RV didnt happen............AGAIN. Also there is no green lights TerryK...........GOOFBALL LOL

• Upvote 2

19+ rate, of course they are certifiable. But even a blind hog will find an acorn once in a while, so perhaps timing is close, even though they are having difficulty with the math.

There seems to be alot of difficulty with math these days. :rolleyes:

J

If this is reflective of their math skills, they could get great jobs as government accountants...

• Upvote 2

So far seems like "sang with Pink Floyd" is about it...

...And that's a great credential no doubt.

Agreed. This is a pretty heavy pump. I've never witnessed one this heavy... :mellow:

Man, you ain't seen nothing yet.

This is what happens when Okie isn't on the chat to keep it real...

You got that one right.

She sang with Pink Floyd..

They always had the best drugs. ;)

That's what I have heard myself.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wxHEBT7aaU&feature=related

Edited by umbertino

I'm pretty sure it's just a new persona of an old liar. I usually skip her posts, but with the few I've read I've learned that she is 200+ pound intimidating machine. She could prolly just walk up to the bank and they'll go ahead and cash her in, because "they don't want any trouble", and her intel is being channeled through the ghost of Syd Barrett. Shine On You Crazy Diamond!

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure it's just a new persona of an old liar. I usually skip her posts, but with the few I've read I've learned that she is 200+ pound intimidating machine. She could prolly just walk up to the bank and they'll go ahead and cash her in, because "they don't want any trouble", and her intel is being channeled through the ghost of Syd Barrett. Shine On You Crazy Diamond!

Rich Queen. What are you're credentials? School, work experience, etc...Just curious for credibility issues.

Sang with Pink Floyd! What other credentials do you need to spout forth same wrong information day after day, week after week?

• Upvote 2