Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM MED

Stevevintennessee

8-9-2011 Guru Med THE NEWS OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT IT IS OVER, THAT IRAQ DID CHANGE THE VALUE TO SOMETHING LIKE 1.17 TO 1.22 DINAR TO 1 USD BUT WILL NOT RELEASE TILL TOMORROW. I JUST GOT A CALL, NOW THIS IS RUMOR, THAT IRAQ, YES IS RELEASING IT TOMORROW, AT MIDNIGHT OUR TIME 8 AM IN IRAQ.

Yeah right. I've heard that before!

:blink: hmmm....with the cap lock button on....did Med, also, mention "Tears On Keyboard" ??? :blink:

<_< don't get all itch and excited yet, keep it in your pants. You don't want to embarrass yourself by getting over excited while stand in line at the Starbucks...the person in front of you may take offense to that. :o:(

Girl you kill me....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Cmon, if what you said is true, then why in the heck is he passing on this lie. He should be ashamed. Iraq is not ready, Adam has provided plenty of knowledge for free by sending out emails.

Then why don't you shred everyone that has posted in the rumors section? Which, btw, thats not how Med decimated the information in the first place. That's all I'm saying. I respect Adam and I do believe he knows what he's talking about. However, he's made some pretty hefty claims over the last month or so based on info from his contacts. He didn't do it in malice. He made his claims based on what he was told. If you go back and read Med's original chat, he was very cautious in relaying the info (that he's been holding onto for a week btw), and he felt like there was something about it that might be worth something

I'm sick and tired of the blame game and the lack of personal responsibility. Like I said, no one is forcing you to believe a person's statements. With all due respect, Adam has been wrong, and he gets a pass. I don't get pissed at Adam...why should I?!

:blink: hmmm....with the cap lock button on....did Med, also, mention "Tears On Keyboard" ??? :blink:

<_< don't get all itch and excited yet, keep it in your pants. You don't want to embarrass yourself by getting over excited while stand in line at the Starbucks...the person in front of you may take offense to that. :o:(

Gaawwwdddd, I thought we had elevated the conversation to dinars......Please be quiet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gaawwwdddd, I thought we had elevated the conversation to dinars......Please be quiet.

:blink: no sense of humor, like always. i thought i made it clear to u not going to change the way i comment and there is nothing u can say to make me stop. if u dont like it, just pass me by...if u still cant help it...please shut up and dont talk to me.

• Upvote 3

Hey guys, I'm "new" to posting but not at all to the site. I check here as well as other popular dinar sites such as another site and guru throughout the day, taking the information and trying to piece together my own opinions. I suggest everyone does the same. Forgive me if I overstep my boundaries here but I felt like sharing my opinion. I read this post earlier on Guru and like anything else, took it with a grain of salt. But every rumor starts somewhere and i like to believe that there is some truth to all of them. unfortunately like anything else they are often distorted and changed to the point of irrelevance. Anyway im not sure which i read more of, people giving information or people arguing over who is right. well here's what i think. These are RUMORS. How many times do you hear one that turns out to be exactly true? Those that butcher everyone elses posts saying that the information is not true, you are doing no different than those that say it is. I'll be laughing my butt off when everyone is in line to cash in and you miss the whole thing because you're too busy arguing! haha I encourage everyone to take EVERYTHING into consideration, form your own opinions, listen to both sides of the argument, and DONT get too excited until you have the solid proof (holding the payoff in your hand lol). I dont think ANYONE except those behind all of this knows what is going to happen. All we can do is wait. IMO it is coming soon. Thats all i will venture to say.

Pray hard, work hard (dont quit your job yet haha), and trust God!

• Upvote 1

You have not been around long enough to know that Medic is the Original Okie. Trust me with this Med used to claim RV every day at $3.00 + figures. He had a Bank of America contact ect… ect.. Another word do not believe any so called guru they are all the same.

I have since 2005 and i agree with you.

• Upvote 1

You have not been around long enough to know that Medic is the Original Okie. Trust me with this Med used to claim RV every day at $3.00 + figures. He had a Bank of America contact ect… ect..

Very true. Yet he still held some credibility in my eyes because of his relationship with Sonny. I don't know what changed his outlook on everything? Maybe dumped his 'contact' and stepped back into reality.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

Very true. Yet he still held some credibility in my eyes because of his relationship with Sonny. I don't know what changed his outlook on everything? Maybe dumped his 'contact' and stepped back into reality.

Take care.

Med has always come across as the most intelligent of the Guru's seeming to give good technical analysis of all the various factors leading up to a possible RV. He's been able to keep people interested and fascinated with his colorful wit and dialouge, however his act is a bit old. I counted on his information like he was Allan Greenspan or someone like that in late 2009 thinking for sure this thing was gonna blow with all of the hype he was throwing out there, especially with his ace contact at Chase (Lan) who had the scoop and all of the supposed training of tellers at Chase and other banks preparing for the cash in, it was all BS, and he throws out these predictions every couple of months that it looks good in the next 48 hrs possibly, but still haven't been able to confirm if it's bogus or not intel? It's always been bogus and always will be, he does it to peak everyones senses and stir the pot. But i still like to here his BS over most everyone elses because it seems to be intelligent BS... Come on RV, I wanna buy a place in the UP and go hunting like Med and have a great place on the Lakes to have as my Summer home and maybe i'll run into him in the woods! :D

• Upvote 1

Only found this site recently and I wis I had sooner so I could have been spared from the know it alls.

I havent been on this ride nearly as long as most of you, but early on, I realized it was going to take sincere digging to figure out what, if any shred of truth was hidden within these guru messages.

Politicians must stand in awe of these guys, seriously. To make announcements that are false is one thing; but when you do it with such a smug, egotistical, snarky attitude...well, it is beyond me how anyone could believe such crap.

Actually, I take that back. I could see how someone new to the game might be taken in, but thats all you get, because any reasonable person could surmise it is, quite simply; crapola.

And noone, that Ive seen, ever calls them on their mythical foresight and the next day/week/month just continues on business as usual.

I am so thankful I have not met any of these people because I fear my IQ would plummet.

that said, hi guys! lol

• Upvote 1

I think I waited up tooooo long...I fell asleep....I guess I should have set the alarm....shucks too late....back too sleep zzzzzzzz

I had nightmares that it rv'ed this am as predicted and I got in line late and there was thousands in front of me and by the time it was my turn to be first I found I was in the line for a pay toilet...dang, what a nightmare...gurus my hiney, my dogs have a better prediction record :angry: