Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM MED

Stevevintennessee

I, for one, have learned to look at all of these intel tidbits through this one prism: unless it is prefaced with an article that says chapter 7 has been lifted and then by another article that says HCL has been resolved it simply has no chance of being true.

Thanks for keeping hope alive, though! I have been a member on this site for just under a month and have come to my conclusion. I can only wonder what someone who has been a member since 2009 thinks about "intel" like this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From another site. Med is one of those guys who I think has a good rep. I have never read anything like this from MED. I think I might be excited now!

Don't minus me! I am just the messenger!

8-9-2011 Guru Med THE NEWS OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT IT IS OVER, THAT IRAQ DID CHANGE THE VALUE TO SOMETHING LIKE 1.17 TO 1.22 DINAR TO 1 USD BUT WILL NOT RELEASE TILL TOMORROW. I JUST GOT A CALL, NOW THIS IS RUMOR, THAT IRAQ, YES IS RELEASING IT TOMORROW, AT MIDNIGHT OUR TIME 8 AM IN IRAQ.

You have not been around long enough to know that Medic is the Original Okie. Trust me with this Med used to claim RV every day at $3.00 + figures. He had a Bank of America contact ect… ect.. Another word do not believe any so called guru they are all the same.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Sure it is you can beleive this post if it came from Med has not been right on anything in the past two years!!!!!!!!!

Really?.............Find me a post from Med where he predicted ANYTHING in the last 2 years......such as a rate and date..........Its not his style and if he ever did it appears to me he learned a lesson some time back I been reading this guy overs a year now never seen anything like this from him.... Love this people who are so misrable they have to tear everything and anybody down they can. One wonders why not just sell your holdings and get out instead of pissing and moaning about a post...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Really?.............Find me a post from Med where he predicted ANYTHING in the last 2 years......such as a rate and date..........Its not his style and if he ever did it appears to me he learned a lesson some time back I been reading this guy overs a year now never seen anything like this from him.... Love this people who are so misrable they have to tear everything and anybody down they can. One wonders why not just sell your holdings and get out instead of pissing and moaning about a post...

DITTO. DayTrader

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

From another site. Med is one of those guys who I think has a good rep. I have never read anything like this from MED. I think I might be excited now!

Don't minus me! I am just the messenger!

8-9-2011 Guru Med THE NEWS OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT IT IS OVER, THAT IRAQ DID CHANGE THE VALUE TO SOMETHING LIKE 1.17 TO 1.22 DINAR TO 1 USD BUT WILL NOT RELEASE TILL TOMORROW. I JUST GOT A CALL, NOW THIS IS RUMOR, THAT IRAQ, YES IS RELEASING IT TOMORROW, AT MIDNIGHT OUR TIME 8 AM IN IRAQ.

steveintennessee, I just got online and went straight to this site and what do I see? Good informaiton on the dinars. My man I have been praying for something like this to happen since 2004, however, I will do more research on my own and then, well; let time tell.