Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News from Canada

Barriegirl

Hey Barriegirl, I too am from Ontario, after reading your post a very good friend of mine called continental currency here where we have been buying our dinars from. He was told that they will not be selling anymore and that their supplier could no longer obtain them. Just trying to confirm what you have stated! GREAT NEWS!!! Let's hope!!!

I debated long and hard about posting this and when I finally decided to, I was so frazzled that it was hard for me to figure out how to do it since I am fairly new to this website.

My sister went to the foreign currency exchange in Toronto a couple of hours ago to buy some more IQD. They told her that they received a call from Iraq today and are no longer permitted to sell the IQD anymore as "some business is being conducted in Iraq today".

We are in shock here as we NEVER hear anything up here in Canada regarding the IQD!!!!

Thanks for the post BG. Let's hope! GO RV!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Many place so much importance on the number of posts a member has accumulated, but if we were to honestly break the numbers down person by person and what they have actually 'posted', things would look a lot different.

If we counted only the newsworthy posts and removed all the countless repetitive, singular response posts from our stats such as the following:

"lol"

"uh-huh"

"ha ha"

"yeah, bro"

"wtf?"

"what she said"

"I hear ya"

"pumper!"

"bs""

"that sux"

"gimme a break"

"go rv!"

Then we'd have a more accurate picture of true, noteworthy contributions and not a bunch of artificially inflated stats that many presume verifies one as a reliable 'non-pumper'.

Uh huh, yeah bro. What she said! I hear ya! Gimme a break... GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Okay ... Apology

Called the Continental Currency Exchange in Yorkdale, Toronto

YES they did sell IQD but stopped selling earlier today.

I stand corrected

SORRY FOR BEING SO WRONG AND MOUTHING OFF ABOUT IT TOO ... HUMAN ... THAT'S ME!

:blink:

smee2

PLUS 1... :D

• Upvote 1

Sorry for sharing what I considered to be EXCITING news with you naysayers.

Let me tell ya something Barriegirl.......have a seat.......jk..ha....Do you KNOW how many YEARS some of these people have been WAITING and PRAYING for an RV ?? When I got involved with this WAAAY back in Feb of THIS year,I did research and found many sites,..gurus.. and people with "intel".. proclaiming a REAL RV happening EVERY month since 2007. Its litterally a vicious ride for many people who are involved in this. Honestly,I have a minimal investment in this. The guy who approached me about this...everytime he gets extra cash he purchases more. UNFORTUNATELY, ..MANY on this site has as well. Now, we all know the OBVIOUS advantages not just for us but THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ for an RV with their Oil and Mineral reserves..and for them to get their crap together.. As I have posted more than once here..Put the darn things in a sock drawer and HOPE for the best,dont drive yourself crazy over this. Bottom line,so Dont take it personally if people do not respond favorably to a post regarding a POSSIBLE RV. Many,many,...MANY people here have been hearing that for years...jus sayin. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

just wondering instead of some of ya biitttttttttttttchinnnnnnnnnnng etc why not pick up the phone

call 411 asst and talk to them directly, i did and i verified for myself

wow just reading some of this

i even gave u the number to save your .25

• Upvote 1

Okay ... Apology

Called the Continental Currency Exchange in Yorkdale, Toronto

YES they did sell IQD but stopped selling earlier today.

I stand corrected

SORRY FOR BEING SO WRONG AND MOUTHING OFF ABOUT IT TOO ... HUMAN ... THAT'S ME!

:blink:

smee2

+1

• Upvote 1

It's almost like no one wants to hear good news.

End Quote

No, it's not that... As it was explained to you earlier... It's nothing personal.. Only that we've been buried so many times with tons and tons of ( let's be elegant) mud that it's only normal and understandable that folks will exercise a minimum dose of precaution/skepticism.... Again nothing personal and thanks again for sharing.

• Upvote 1

wOW ...for a former "newbie" (I see that you've been promoted to "member" already) you've really made a splash on here with your post Barriegirl. You took a lot of hits in the process, and look what it got you, a "STAR" of popularity.

I too hope your intel is credible, and that your effort here earns you the kind the notoriety you can wear proudly once the SS ARE VEE sets sail for the Bahamas. Keep your chin up, and thanks for sharing.

I find it funny that some people on here who have been here for a whole 3 months have the nads to dump on anyone who has just joined. If you think their posts are dumb or whatever, I suggest you go back and look at your first few posts. You are a bunch of hypocrits that need to get a life. Why post something negative to a new member? You all know who you are, and you are a bunch of first class JERKS!!! If you look back, you will notice that I have not posted for quite some time. Hell, I hardly ever even check this site out anymore, because a bunch of RUDE MORONS think that it is as entertaining to the rest of us as it is to them to post B.S. remarks any time a NEW MEMBER decides to stick their neck out and post. Go back to KINDERGARTEN and learn about manners. I'm sure you all think it is cute to slam the NEW MEMBERS, but personally, I COULD GIVE A HOOT WHAT YOU SUPPOSED OLD TIMERS have to say. GET A LIFE!!! Surely some of you REAL OLD TIMERS share the frustration of coming here for a little pick me up and have to wade thru the scat to get to the real gossip!

Barriegirl welcome to H*LL, as you probably already noticed.

My apologies to you and any NEW MEMBER who thinks they are sharing something interesting only to get the kind of crap that you were handed.

You will notice that this site is not moderated very well when it comes to hurtful stupid comments from some on here that think they are just it!

To those people (and they know who they are) if we get rich off this, I hope I NEVER, EVER get the chance to meet you, because, you get thrown in jail for punching rude, obnoxious people in the schnozz. I would not like you, and therefore would not wish to ever meet you. And...I dang sure don't want to waste my money paying bail for giving you what your parents should have done a long time ago!!! You probably beat your kids for sassin you, but turn around and say hurtful and unnecessary

things to people that you don't know, while sitting comfortably in your underwear, thinking that you are so smug for what you just did. You should be spanked, and hopefully you WILL be.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm freakin' fed up with the nonsense. Wolfman out...again for a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1