Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News from Canada

Barriegirl

Here in Florida is a different tune. CEI Currency Exchange International 305 937-4999 is still selling Dinar..No calls from Iraq to stop selling..In fact they have plenty of stock....

That may well be just the point...CEI has plenty in stock, and perhaps the exchange in Canada no longer had access. my local TD bank stoped selling weeks ago because they reportedly could not get D's at a good rate.

Thank you for the post BG!

I for one am comfortable with the "documents" in my posession, and will not be adding to them. Kind of a slow week anyway, it was the next best news to Cisole's BirThday.

Power to the Piggy! (and who is Adam Montana anyway?) - ROFLMAO

The time is getting closer....we just have to be alittle more patient!

Go RV!! it would be nice if it could happen this Thursday! :) I'm heading on Vacation away from Afghanistan and it would give me a great reason not to come back to this **** hole!

:) Also, its very hot here...and im ready to come home.

It's hot here also, however hot at home beats hot overthere in hell. Thanks for your service.

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

Okay, I used my fingers and let them do the walking, or in this case the talking, to a directory assistance operator in Toronto.

There is NO Foreign Currency Exchange. on International Currency Exchange. In fact only when Currency Exchange is entered does anything come up and then ...

The only, repeat ONLY Currency Exchanges are inside and listed by number and address of travel agents.

So, wherever the sister went it was not a Foreign Currency Exchange it was a travel agent.

I suggest a major misunderstanding here or a pump.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Thanks Barriergirl. I gave you a plussie, bringing you up to 32. Never seen so many 'afore. Seriously.

Note: You got to develop a thick skin 'round here. Never let the Downers get you down. Fragging is the nature of the game. In fact, that is the game, otherwise known as, CounterIntel. (Just made that up!)

And just so you know, I whole heartedly ever "believe" in free spinach.

Edited by estewart

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

Okay, I used my fingers and let them do the walking, or in this case the talking, to a directory assistance operator in Toronto.

There is NO Foreign Currency Exchange. on International Currency Exchange. In fact only when Currency Exchange is entered does anything come up and then ...

The only, repeat ONLY Currency Exchanges are inside and listed by number and address of travel agents.

So, wherever the sister went it was not a Foreign Currency Exchange it was a travel agent.

smee2

Definitely not an upgrade on the news, but thanks for the update.

I debated long and hard about posting this and when I finally decided to, I was so frazzled that it was hard for me to figure out how to do it since I am fairly new to this website.

My sister went to the foreign currency exchange in Toronto a couple of hours ago to buy some more IQD. They told her that they received a call from Iraq today and are no longer permitted to sell the IQD anymore as "some business is being conducted in Iraq today".

We are in shock here as we NEVER hear anything up here in Canada regarding the IQD!!!!

Thanks for sharing... Let's hope for the Best.

"Hello, Toronto foreign currency exchange? This is Iraq." :blink:

Good one I concede.....

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

smee2

Smee2, as Sirius previously (and correctly) identified, the foreign exchange is "continental currency exchange". I'm sure you will be able to find it on a web search. :)

• Upvote 1

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

smee2

Maybe the operator couldn't understand you for all the meowing in the back ground. Just a thought. DayTrader

They told her that they received a call from Iraq today

:lol:

The phone call

(Iraq) Hello this is Iraq

(Canada) Hi good old Canada exchange in Toronto er

(Iraq) Well thanks this is Iraq calling & telling you don’t sale anymore IQD as we are doing business in Iraq today but what ever you do not tell the rest of the world its Toronto/Iraq Intel

(Canada) OK thanks for the heads up

I THINK THE ORIGINAL POST IN ONE WORD IS 4 LETTERS LONG FIRST LETTER IS AN "S" LAST LETTER IS AN "T" & THE WORD ISNT SOOT

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The time is getting closer....we just have to be alittle more patient!

Go RV!! it would be nice if it could happen this Thursday! :) I'm heading on Vacation away from Afghanistan and it would give me a great reason not to come back to this **** hole!

:) Also, its very hot here...and im ready to come home.

I hope you have an extended vacation and never have to go back!

However unlikely I've never seen a currecy change like this. Maybe because there has never been one like this, but this could be right along with what Med was saying in another post. I don't know, but could it really be done this time. I hope

Just got it confirmed the currency exchange up here in Sudbury has stopped selling Dinars too.

Thanks cash1324!! I am glad to have so many "back me up". It's almost like no one wants to hear good news. Not sure if this is the start of anything but, it definitely makes you go "hmmmmm ..."!

Don't be hun. These peeps are so depressed

cause they spent all there dope and beer money

on dinar. Now they can't pay there bills and so

much need to make others depressed with them.

Imagine how they will act in three yrs when there all

broke again.

How you punks like me now?

What I just did is no different than what you have done

to this poster.

Thanks J.F.! Much appreciated!

Edited by Barriegirl

Don't get defensive. First of all you are a Newbie with only 9 posts. Second Newbies create accounts on here all the time just to ruffle feathers or getting paid to pump another site. Third if you want to be believable give us a bank name and a phone number so we can confirm your info. You have 3 strikes against you from the start. You are going to get bashed. A call from Iraq???? That would be strike 4 if there was a 4th strike!!!

Big plus one on this one

No Offense Barriegirl, some of us here have had our cheerios pissed in too many times. We don't like the taste. I hope what you are saying is honest and if so thank you for sharing it.

Hahahah piss in the cheerios... classic... you guys are making me :D over here

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

UPGRADE

smee2

Hi smee2,

http://www.continentalcurrency.ca/

The place is legit and it is where I have bought all my dinar. To my knowledge it was the only place to buy dinar in Ontario.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting. People on here think if you don't have 200 + bashing post, you must be a pumper. In reality, they have nothing to contribute but hatred. Who cares what they think. Thanks for the site ADAM +1 from.........DayTrader

Many place so much importance on the number of posts a member has accumulated, but if we were to honestly break the numbers down person by person and what they have actually 'posted', things would look a lot different.

If we counted only the newsworthy posts and removed all the countless repetitive, singular response posts from our stats such as the following:

"lol"

"uh-huh"

"ha ha"

"yeah, bro"

"wtf?"

"what she said"

"I hear ya"

"pumper!"

"bs""

"that sux"

"gimme a break"

"go rv!"

Then we'd have a more accurate picture of true, noteworthy contributions and not a bunch of artificially inflated stats that many presume verifies one as a reliable 'non-pumper'.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for deliberating and then having the courage to post BarrieGirl..... one never knows what piece of information might hook up with another to give context as to what's happening........ And it does fit with some of the other bits of information we are hearing, suggesting we are at the brink of this unfolding. Of course given the geopolitical climate of the planet, and the interconnected nature of it all.... in that sense no one really knows what’s happening until its done. And even then I'm not so sure we'll ever have the whole story as to what clustered what and where.

For what it’s worth BarrieGirl, there are those of us who are not pedantically concrete in having to exorcise every literal word and instead have the ability to abstract what is being said, and I for one appreciate your information.

Blessings~~~~ :)

• Upvote 1