Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News from Canada

Barriegirl

NOT TRUE!!! Yet another PUMPER. Two weeks ago I was in Toronto and asked at the airport and several currency exchanges on Younge St. The answer at that time was WE DONT DEAL WITH IQD I would have to order thru a bank minimum being $1000.

Why you so FOS? I am here everyday and have bought all my Dinar from the currency exchange I mentioned above. Look the F'in place up and try researching it before you slander someone who just posted what she figured could be good news. I just phoned all of them in my area, about 5 and all said the same thing.

I expect a small apology from you for Barriegirl, she is not a pumper and didn't deserve your bashing.

PS...they were the only exchange place that sold Dinar around here, no banks have sold it in Ontario for about 4 months.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 13

Thanks for the "back up" Sirius. That is the FX place I was referring to. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but, its SOMETHING. As for the teller's response, I really can't comment ... those were her words, not mine.

I know I am a "newbie" and I have been reading all the same BS you guys have so, I understand the skepticism.

No problem BG, some people bash with no knowledge of what they bash about. All of the CCE outlets are no longer selling it.

http://www.cbi.iq/ shows no exchange rate for Canada

It does this quite a bit, nothing to worry about. Might be from our dollar fluctuating the last day or two.

Edited by Sirius

Why you so FOS? I am here everyday and have bought all my Dinar from the currency exchange I mentioned above. Look the F'in place up and try researching it before you slander someone who just posted what she figured could be good news. I just phoned all of them in my area, about 5 and all said the same thing.

I expect a small apology from you for Barriegirl, she is not a pumper and didn't deserve your bashing.

PS...they were the only exchange place that sold Dinar around here, no banks have sold it in Ontario for about 4 months.

I'm sorry you feel that way but that was MY EXPERIENCE. I want this to RV too but I'm tired of the BS. I am able to say "at the airport(YYZ) and the 3 on Younge St. That way anyone can verify.

• Downvote 2

Don't get defensive. First of all you are a Newbie with only 9 posts. Second Newbies create accounts on here all the time just to ruffle feathers or getting paid to pump another site. Third if you want to be believable give us a bank name and a phone number so we can confirm your info. You have 3 strikes against you from the start. You are going to get bashed. A call from Iraq???? That would be strike 4 if there was a 4th strike!!!

You tell her to not get defensive and then you rip her a new arse. Your the OFFENSIVE one in the wrong here dude!

Serious confirmed the name of the currency dealer a few posts up, but you were probably to busy writing your little manifesto to notice.

She's new on here and this is how some of you morons treat her. Shame on you!

I'm sorry you feel that way but that was MY EXPERIENCE. I want this to RV too but I'm tired of the BS. I am able to say "at the airport(YYZ) and the 3 on Younge St. That way anyone can verify.

read above. It's for you too. Your really not so special!

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 9

Hope you are correct,,sometimes the new kid on the block has something good to add.

I joined here after reading OKIE and the Franks along with PTR saying ones were cashing in here in Dubai( DXB.)

I knew better.

Boots on the ground is our best intel to stop these lies and deciet from these types.

Ok no problem, the name of the exchange was posted above, feel free to call them. It is the last place we could buy Dinar in Ontario or maybe all of Canada and with a few dealers closing recently it may actually be good news.

Edited by Sirius

Sorry for sharing what I considered to be EXCITING news with you naysayers.

No Offense Barriegirl, some of us here have had our cheerios pissed in too many times. We don't like the taste. I hope what you are saying is honest and if so thank you for sharing it.

Midx1 - "Hope you are correct,,sometimes the new kid on the block has something good to add.

I joined here after reading OKIE and the Franks along with PTR saying ones were cashing in here in Dubai( DXB.)

I knew better.

Boots on the ground is our best intel to stop these lies and deciet from these types."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I gave the name of the place, you can phone them and see. My boots are in my closet but my shoes are on the ground here.

Edited by Sirius

Sorry for sharing what I considered to be EXCITING news with you naysayers.

Thanks for posting. People on here think if you don't have 200 + bashing post, you must be a pumper. In reality, they have nothing to contribute but hatred. Who cares what they think. Thanks for the site ADAM +1 from.........DayTrader

Midx1 - "Hope you are correct,,sometimes the new kid on the block has something good to add.

I knew better.

Boots on the ground is our best intel to stop these lies and deciet from these types."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I gave the name of the place, you can phone them and see. My boots are in my closet but my shoes are on the ground here.

I'll be in Dubai this Thursday and will check the exchange places...never know what will happen have to find out for myself...

go RV!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting Barriegirl. Its hard being a newbie, I am one too. I think sometimes people forget when they were newbies on here even though it may have been a very long time ago. Many of the people on here are so kind. Some are just plain cranky. lol! You posted it as a rumor, so we can all make up our own minds. I choose to believe you.

• Upvote 1

I knew better.

Good for you posting credible info.

My boots will be in the bag going home in about 10 days to the USA.

After many years working here in the middle east,,I want to come home and learn how to be an American again.

If I cut the line in front , or look angry please remind me that I am back home now where civilized educated people have respect and wait there turn.

Really worried about traffic tickets as we drive different over here,,have to,,or get hit accordingly.

• Upvote 2

The time is getting closer....we just have to be alittle more patient!

Go RV!! it would be nice if it could happen this Thursday! :) I'm heading on Vacation away from Afghanistan and it would give me a great reason not to come back to this **** hole!

:) Also, its very hot here...and im ready to come home.

MQCHAU, I sure hope you aren't coming back to Oklahoma for your sake. We have been running 105% to 115% with no break in sight. Thanks for your work in Afghanistan!! Go RV!! Gary2

• Upvote 1