Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

20 million IQD for sale.

DCupp

I have 20 million Dinar for sale. I was told to wait last time I posted this and so I did. Im not waiting any more. Im ready to jump off this ride and free up my money for something else. I will be selling my dinar untill it either runs out or it RV's lol. I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida and am more than happy to meet anyone interested that lives in my area. I will only meet in a SAFE PUBLIC PLACE. Sorry its for safety reasons.(mine and yours) The bank of your choice would be a good place to meet up so you can check for yourself that my Dinar is real. I bought all my Dinar from DinarTrade and have my recipts to prove it.

PLEASE NO BASHERS . I DO BELIEVE IN THE RV AND THINK IT WILL HAPPEN BUT I NEED TO FREE UP SOME MONEY. ....SERIOUS INVESTORS ONLY NEED TO APPLY.

ps. I hope it RV's before I sell a single note ;)

• Upvote 4

I am in Florida...What is the $$??

I forgot to put the price lol. I will let it go for $975.00 per million. Thanks

How much per million,? If it's a good deal I might take a few million off your hands.

I forgot to put the price lol. I will let it go for $975.00 per million. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Do you really want to sell? I have told you 3 times I live in Naples and asked how we can get together and all I get is 975 per million and I'm in Ft. Lauderdale! If you are serious let me know. If not I will simply wire to my Warka account, receive a much better rate and earn 7.5% on my money while I wait for the R/V. Trying to help someone out plus get some hard dinars to share with my family. If you are really serious you know how to contact me, if not please stop waisting space and time.

Sincerely,

R

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Email me

I have 20 million Dinar for sale. I was told to wait last time I posted this and so I did. Im not waiting any more. Im ready to jump off this ride and free up my money for something else. I will be selling my dinar untill it either runs out or it RV's lol. I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida and am more than happy to meet anyone interested that lives in my area. I will only meet in a SAFE PUBLIC PLACE. Sorry its for safety reasons.(mine and yours) The bank of your choice would be a good place to meet up so you can check for yourself that my Dinar is real. I bought all my Dinar from DinarTrade and have my recipts to prove it.

PLEASE NO BASHERS . I DO BELIEVE IN THE RV AND THINK IT WILL HAPPEN BUT I NEED TO FREE UP SOME MONEY. ....SERIOUS INVESTORS ONLY NEED TO APPLY.

ps. I hope it RV's before I sell a single note ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please let me know more details about what you discussed below, (Warka), and how I would go about setting this up personally?

Thanks

Do you really want to sell? I have told you 3 times I live in Naples and asked how we can get together and all I get is 975 per million and I'm in Ft. Lauderdale! If you are serious let me know. If not I will simply wire to my Warka account, receive a much better rate and earn 7.5% on my money while I wait for the R/V. Trying to help someone out plus get some hard dinars to share with my family. If you are really serious you know how to contact me, if not please stop waisting space and time.

Sincerely,

R