Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

''You bastard.''

delta22

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, ''You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.''

Then a voice at the back of the court says, ''You bastard.''

The judge continues, ''You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.''

Again the voice at the back of the court says, ''You bastard.''

The judge says, ''Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt! What is the problem?''

The man at the back of the court says, ''Fifteen years I lived next door to that bastard and everytime I asked to borrow a hammer he said he never had one!''

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, ''You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.''

The judge continues, ''You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.''

The judge says, ''Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt! What is the problem?''

The man at the back of the court says, ''Fifteen years I lived next door to that bastard and everytime I asked to borrow a hammer he said he never had one!''

...horrible joke...maybe if you had replaced the people with nails, (you are charged with hammering nails at all hours of the night) etc it would not have been so bad. What with all the violence in the world it just left a bad taste in my mouth-especially since you included children in your post...just really in bad taste....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Funny Joke! The joke didn't say anything about children, it said your daughter, didn't say she lived at home and she could have been one of those kids that move out when they're 25! Some people just don't have a sense of humor.

murdering a mother and her daughter should never be funny-but that you thought it was sure did bring up your character to the surface. And, your a fireman? Pitiful and what a waste of the uniform....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

murdering a mother and her daughter should never be funny-but that you thought it was sure did bring up your character to the surface. And, your a fireman? Pitiful and what a waste of the uniform....

Sorry, but you have no right to disbarage his service as a fireman.

Fireman, Nurses, Doctors, Police, Ambulance crew, and the Military deal with tragedy in their daily lives.

Thier sence of humor, though disgusting to your delicate palate, is how we deal with it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Im sorry if some dont like this but get a grip its only a joke, i thought it was so funnny hahahaha :lol: :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im sorry if some dont like this but get a grip its only a joke, i thought it was so funnny hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely right! +1. I guess jokes have to be "politically correct" these days or they can't be told, nor can they be funny. Hope this person didn't see your Ocean joke or your muslim joke. HAHAHAHA, I loved all three of them!

Edited by wpsmit

Sorry, but you have no right to disbarage his service as a fireman.

Fireman, Nurses, Doctors, Police, Ambulance crew, and the Military deal with tragedy in their daily lives.

Thier sence of humor, though disgusting to your delicate palate, is how we deal with it.

...do you know what you're talking about-what you are even saying? How old are you? Are you sneaking the use of your mom's computer, which is otherwise off limits to you?

1. I do not have to 'disbarge" his service as fireman; he did it himself. Have you ever even read the Duty Statement, Scope of Duties and MQ's for a Fireman?? Not to mention the Incompatable Activity Statement these guys have to sign?

2. I sincerely doubt that the Classifications you mention (RN's, etc.) deal with tragedy by making fun of murder victims!

3. It is evident that you have no idea what you are talkiing about and are only commenting to vent your own personal angst in your very own 'daily life' , when you indicate "their sense of humor" and then you switch and say "is how we deal with it". Huh?? Besides the fact that your spelling is very bad, you are lacking in the fundamentals of human moral and public ethics when you use murder victims to have a good laugh and then think that you speak for all 33 thousand members of dinarvets. com when you say "we"! How Asanine!

Nuff said....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

...do you know what you're talking about-what you are even saying? How old are you? Are you sneaking the use of your mom's computer, which is otherwise off limits to you?

1. I do not have to 'disbarge" his service as fireman; he did it himself. Have you ever even read the Duty Statement, Scope of Duties and MQ's for a Fireman?? Not to mention the Incompatable Activity Statement these guys have to sign?

2. I sincerely doubt that the Classifications you mention (RN's, etc.) deal with tragedy by making fun of murder victims!

3. It is evident that you have no idea what you are talkiing about and are only commenting to vent your own personal angst in your very own 'daily life' , when you indicate "their sense of humor" and then you switch and say "is how we deal with it". Huh?? Besides the fact that your spelling is very bad, you are lacking in the fundamentals of human moral and public ethics when you use murder victims to have a good laugh and then think that you speak for all 33 thousand members of dinarvets. com when you say "we"! How Asanine!

Nuff said....

...besides...it has been said that Law Enforcement was monitoring and tracking down "fanatics" of the "Saw" movies. As you will recall, there were several sequels that came out after this horrendouz piece of garbage first came out. The reason these movies were so popular unfortunelty is because their is a demand for this evil-meaning this is a reflection of a certain "component" of our society. Sick, Sick, Sick.

"They", are also monitoring this venue....

• Upvote 1

Nuff said....

Wow!!

Get over your self.

So sorry if I miss-spelled a word or two.

And actually I'm 49, and a retired Army Airborne Infantryman.

And your credentials????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nuff said....

[/quot\)

A murder victim really come on do you believe all the victims on CSI are real as well? How about Santa or tooth ferry?

My credentials are I work as guard in prison for boss named Klink.