Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i just sent smoke signals to shabbs to RV hows that for some quality intel.

:) :) :)

Lol!!! Wait! Shabs is responding in kind.... My smoke signal translator is a little rusty so bear with me.... It's saying... "For....RV...intel.....go...see....okie" (Oh for heavens sake!)

Lol. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Easy for the laugh, you're awesome!

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 1

First off, I am not giving up on the investment, but this so called "intel" is just getting beyond ridiculous. As I recall, Rv was certain to happen by June 30th. No if's ands or buts, June 30th was our day.

End Quote

I feel ya, man... I see you have been here since Jan.2011 but you still show ( nothing wrong with it, just saying) a tad bit of naivete when you state things like " certain to happen by June 30th with no if's and but's".... Ok....Let me kindly inform you that it had been certain to happen ( no if's and but's) as far back as 2004, lots of times and then some, every year each year after that.....Again no if's, or but's or burps or even belches about it.....

My point simply being... Try and take it easy.....And do no trust anybody ( with the exclusion of AT),......

Your only Gospel, Bible and Absolute Truth when it comes to the RV Announcement has been, is and will be the CBI....If you try and relax you'll last longer....

Best to you... Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

RICH QUEEN. FLAT OUT SAID SAID THEY PUSHED THE BUTTON AND WE WOULD SEE IT TODAY??? I will never read her crap again! There is No coming back from a flat out lie like that. Wish everyone would boycott her posts and not bring them over here again. Blessings. To all

• Upvote 4

i feel the same way. i would constantly be on the boards throughout the day for several months reading everything and anything in regards to the latest "intel". Now i come on a few days throughout the week for a couple of minutes just to keep myself in the loop.

• Upvote 1

StarShip, I feel the same as you with one big difference. I have never believed in the Rv as in instant millionaires. I still believe it is an investment that may make a little money on down the line, a long line I might add.

The rumors used to be interesting to read and were very entertaining and I'll admint, I did have a glimmer of hope that it could happen. The rumors are getting ridiculous and are basically repeats of older post and are not even funny anymore. I still get on her about once every three or four days hoping to see some real intel.

• Upvote 1

The US cant even control the US,,,, thanks for the post and you are correct. This whole thing has been nothing but BS,,, I have had dinars for 3 years now and there has always been dead lines that HAVE to be met.... wow,,, If I had one dollar for everyone of those that was missed I wouldn't need dinars, I would be rich. This pumping or at best just plain lying to see if you can beat the next guy is just crazy,,, we need to all keep working and hope it works out....

• Upvote 2

Star Ship,

Thanks for voicing the same frustration and disgust I have long held for the people behind the rumors and BS. I'm relatively new to this investment, and like everyone else, I too hope it turns a profit some day, but I'm not basing my future on it. I went into this with a healthy dose of skepticism, and bought my million IQD before completely understanding what I was getting into (great investment strategy, huh?).

While I'm not at all convinced this will turn into millions of dollars (I can't help but feel that's a ridiculous premise), I wouldn't be in this if I didn't think the ROI potential was real. Nowadays when I talk about my position in IQD, I simply say I'd rather be in it and make a little than be on the outside looking in if it ever does pop. Meanwhile, I try to keep my surfing on the subject to a minimum, and try not to harbor too much anger towards the "Okie's", "Rich Queens", and their hapless followers who seem to take their word without any critical thinking of their own.

Personally, I don't think there ARE any "Deep Throat" style contacts communicating with any of these gurus...I think they just enjoy being thought of as important or smart, or "in-the-know", so they hide behind their fake screen names (seriously, have you ever heard of one guru who would identify themselves by their real name???) and for reasons known only to themselves (and possibly their psychiatrists), bluster, prevaricate, and obfuscate the truth at every turn.

And one more thing while I'm on my own little rant....has one of these "guru's" ever gone past the third grade? I swear not one of them can spell to save their lives! Seriously…spell checkers were created for people like them! If I see one more “there” when they mean to say “their” or another “grate” in place of a “great”, I think my head will explode! Why would ANYONE buy into the lies of someone who got knocked out of the first round in their third grade spelling bee?

<RANT OVER>

David (yes, my REAL name...not "David and Goliath" or "King David" or "Dav234197"....just David)

• Upvote 1

RICH QUEEN. FLAT OUT SAID SAID THEY PUSHED THE BUTTON AND WE WOULD SEE IT TODAY??? I will never read her crap again! There is No coming back from a flat out lie like that. Wish everyone would boycott her posts and not bring them over here again. Blessings. To all

You've been here since last year and you believe all the silly crap from PD and the GET team. Please... chill, relax and take deep breathes. Your decision not to read it is the smartest choice you can make at this point.

This stuff is entertaining and that's why people bring it over, not because they believe it and want to share.

At least I hope that's why! laugh.gif

As I have maintained over and over, the only and final "truth" will be when cbi.iq shows a change in the official rate. All the rest is B.S.

plus 1 Captain!smile.gif

Edited by TFK

I got into this investment around Aug of 2009 because a friend who was invested had been convinced the RV was going to happen by Aug 10 of that year. I spent the next few months following every day, listening to the gurus explanations of why this was going to happen soon and always having excuses as to why it didn't happen on the date. I finally realized that none of their arguments made sense and that some of the fundamental things they based their entire beliefs on either were unsubstantiated or just didn't make sense.

One of my biggest nagging thoughts, is always that if you revalue a currency by 1000 to 3000% of it's current value, there has to be a deficit created somewhere. Anyone who knows anything about bookkeeping knows for every debit, there has to be a matching credit or offsetting transaction. So where does that deficit fall? Who is going to take the hit? There's no such thing as just making money out of thin air without some kind of consequence. Before anyone rants about how the US prints more money all the time, ask any economist about how that really works. There's always a matching consequence to doing that kind of stuff. Any time I ask this question about the IQD, I just get a lot of double-speak and answers that don't make any sense.

I don't dismiss LOP talk outright just because these same so-called "gurus" tell me it can't happen. To me, a LOP, then a RV makes much more fiscal sense for everyone involved. It certainly would suck for us, but the fact is, that nobody cares about us speculators except us. The GOI doesn't give a crap about us, and I'm sure the US government doesn't even give us a millisecond of thought on any given day. They just don't care as much as we think they do. I don't believe that there are huge massive cover ups and misinformation campaigns regarding the IQD. All I see is unclear translations, that cause everybody to guess at the real meaning. Doesn't anybody in this entire community know someone who speaks Arabic and can give us a decent translation of these news articles? :rolleyes:

I guess the biggest question is if anyone can cite any time in history when a government has revalued their currency to this extent. And I mean a true RV. We can't use Kuwait because that was not an RV. That was a reinstatement of a currency that had been removed from the world markets by Saddam. Many countries do small revalues if they are tied to the US dollar, but do we know of any countries that have done a revalue of this scale before, where overnight the currency all of a sudden gains 1000 to 3000% in value?

I have long been away from reading the forums and the chat transcripts, etc. The only reason I've come back recently, is because in my experience, Adam has not been a typical guru that constantly keeps telling us dates and rates that never come. He has always seemed more level headed about the investment and honest that it might take some time. So when he sent out mail saying that he felt something might be close, I came back to have a look. I don't necessarily agree with his choice to charge people for a VIP section and constantly trying to push it, but I do respect the fact that he hasn't been like some of the others with constant predictions of when this will be over.

I had to laugh when I read a lot of the posts and chat transcripts from some familiar names that sounded just like I never left. The same old stuff day in and day out with everyone thanking them for useless information.

We'll see if what Adam thinks comes to pass this time around, but I'm not holding my breath.

I have always stood behind free speech for our DV members and they should be able to express their views but I do believe that carrying over these Guru predictions from other sites to here is wrong--that is not free speech that is subjecting our members to someone's opinion on another site who is NOT a member---I am here for first person info from OUR members not other sites and people who are not members here.

Should one or most of our members want to go over to the other sites and we all know where they are then fine but reposting the information here just clogs up this site and I have found that it is a quality site but the reposting from other sites has just created a lot of term oil , bad feelings toward others and confusion.

JMO

capt cliff

The US cant even control the US,,,, thanks for the post and you are correct. This whole thing has been nothing but BS,,, I have had dinars for 3 years now and there has always been dead lines that HAVE to be met.... wow,,, If I had one dollar for everyone of those that was missed I wouldn't need dinars, I would be rich. This pumping or at best just plain lying to see if you can beat the next guy is just crazy,,, we need to all keep working and hope it works out....

I have to agree, who can you believe? Tired of how the world has become about duping people out of thier hard earned cash. Where has the integerty of people gone?

It's all about playing off of people's hope's to better themselves, such a shame, but I guess shame on me for having hope and taking a chance,,,,,,,,, Where the hell is mini me?