Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (Delta just now):

trooper

Zig...seriously, I have been here a long time. You have a loooong time before your dinar will be worth much. First we have the inevitable RD then the RV.

Really, why are you here? I had a buddy one time that knew for a fact that some old dumb butt from arkansas could never compete with K-Mart. We all know how that turned out. You kind of remind me of him. You think you know something.....but don't. People who REALLY know something are not on Adams fine site trying to talk everybody into their way of thinking. They don't care what you do or think. At all. But if it RV's you'll be the first in line to turn your monopoly money into USD. And probably will be broke in 3 years tops. Now that I'm sure of ;) DayTrader

Why not just cash everything out, live on some and put some into trading the IQD on forex? I would not feel safe having the physical dinar in possession AFTER an RV. Plus you can make a good return and even more depending on leverage by trading it on forex. I plan on doing this. While I wait on the rate to reach the highest I will make even more by playing the IQD up and down and compounding small profits. Once the RV hits it won't make much since for me to continue holding on to the physical dinar so I will just add it to the currencies I trade. I suspect the hard thing will be finding a platform that deals in IQD. It might take a while since it will likely be considered an exotic currency like the other ME currencies.

Smart Move AAA+ Rating. DayTrader

• Upvote 2

Really, why are you here? I had a buddy one time that knew for a fact that some old dumb butt from arkansas could never compete with K-Mart. We all know how that turned out. You kind of remind me of him. You think you know something.....but don't. People who REALLY know something are not on Adams fine site trying to talk everybody into their way of thinking. They don't care what you do or think. At all. But if it RV's you'll be the first in line to turn your monopoly money into USD. And probably will be broke in 3 years tops. Now that I'm sure of ;) DayTrader

Smart Move AAA+ Rating. DayTrader

:o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think its 85 cents, its .85, which would be 1.17 IQD -1USD. If I am figuring correct.

Bamagirl

Like the way you think...would take either one right!!!!! :D

I agree with 99% of what you say except one BIG thing don't hold this against me.....WAR EAGLE!!!!! :o:lol: :lol:

Daytrader....I have been invested longer than most.

Oooo you throw a lot of big accusations around.

I guess time will tell.

Just speculation sport. My investment has nearly tripled. You can fiqure the years I've been in. No dates or rates. But not gonna say won't happen for sure. Back to the Charts. DayTrader

• Downvote 1

Bamagirl

Like the way you think...would take either one right!!!!! :D

I agree with 99% of what you say except one BIG thing don't hold this against me.....WAR EAGLE!!!!! :o:lol: :lol:

Lol!! I would never hold bad taste against anyone!!!! JK, to each his own, ROLL TIDE!

• Upvote 1

Why not just cash everything out, live on some and put some into trading the IQD on forex? I would not feel safe having the physical dinar in possession AFTER an RV. Plus you can make a good return and even more depending on leverage by trading it on forex. I plan on doing this. While I wait on the rate to reach the highest I will make even more by playing the IQD up and down and compounding small profits. Once the RV hits it won't make much since for me to continue holding on to the physical dinar so I will just add it to the currencies I trade. I suspect the hard thing will be finding a platform that deals in IQD. It might take a while since it will likely be considered an exotic currency like the other ME currencies.

GPCarter if you are familiar with trading on Forex I have a question, if the Iraqi Dinar because internationally tradable/on forex could you fund a forex account with dinar instead of dollars. In other words not cash in the dinar causing you to owe tax on the profit but wire it directly to forex to turn it into a long term/electronic investment? I guess it would take a bank that recognizes it to wire it but it seems possible. Thanks in advance.

I am a little confused about the .85!

They have a problem with US currency as the primary money on their market. I think this is more smoke! Common sense would dictate that the currency would come out at just over a dollar, to get the US currency off the market!

The .85 is good for us, but I don't see it as an advantage to the Iraqi's. Why, would they use their dinars?

IMO, this is just more guessing, because nothing will be done, until they have a seated government, Kwaite taken care of, at the least, which should release the rest of the Chapter 7.

I hope I am wrong, and this is true, but I am not holding my breath on this one. I believe we have a little longer wait. Not real long time, but be patient, it is coming soon.

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

You certainly are not wrong. They do in fact have a lot to accomplish yet as you mentioned. It seems that no matter how many times we mention it, people still don't want to listen...If it's not on the CBI website, it has not happened.

• Upvote 1

GPCarter if you are familiar with trading on Forex I have a question, if the Iraqi Dinar because internationally tradable/on forex could you fund a forex account with dinar instead of dollars. In other words not cash in the dinar causing you to owe tax on the profit but wire it directly to forex to turn it into a long term/electronic investment? I guess it would take a bank that recognizes it to wire it but it seems possible. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I am very familiar with it. I have been trading for about 9 years and before that I studied and demo traded for 2 years. I am actually trading at this moment. Due to the issues in the US there has been some excellent opportunities this week. Normally I don't trade on Sunday but after the stock plunge and S&P downgrade at the end of last week I knew it would create some good moves and I was right. I have already hit my weekly profit goal in only two days so I can call it quit for the rest of the week.

I advise you to consult a tax professional about your tax question. Not trying to be rude but I am not a CPA, attorney, financial advisor etc. I would not want to provide incorrect info.

I know that their are forex brokerage accounts you can fund with and have denominated in currency such Euro, CHF, JPY, GBP etc., and perhaps there will be some in the future that will accept IQD.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I am very familiar with it. I have been trading for about 9 years and before that I studied and demo traded for 2 years. I am actually trading at this moment. Due to the issues in the US there has been some excellent opportunities this week. Normally I don't trade on Sunday but after the stock plunge and S&P downgrade at the end of last week I knew it would create some good moves and I was right. I have already hit my weekly profit goal in only two days so I can call it quit for the rest of the week.

I advise you to consult a tax professional about your tax question. Not trying to be rude but I am not a CPA, attorney, financial advisor etc. I would not want to provide incorrect info.

I know that their are forex brokerage accounts you can fund with and have denominated in currency such Euro, CHF, JPY, GBP etc., and perhaps there will be some in the future that will accept IQD.

GPCarter,

You seem quiet and reserved, but I would love to know what your gut feeling is on the ID and what may happen. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I'm not trying to get legal or tax advice. I was just wondering if it was possible to fund an account with dinar. Once I know whether it is even possible I will get advice from my CPA.