Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie

Alex38

There is nothing remotely racist about this statement. Years ago, we were informed by someone (Medic?) that the RV would be signeled in the press by the words "Watermellon" and "Life on Mars". Okie might be making an oblique reference to that time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I don't know where he buys his melons, I paid 6.99 for one last week.

HA HA HA :D:P:lol:

Racism.....Stereotyping....2 different things Alex. How about we dont instantly jump on the racism train :huh:

Sorry but according to the dictionary you are wrong. Basically a racist is someone who thinks because of a persons color that the person will like certain things or be good/bad at certain things. So whether a person means to or not saying blacks like watermelon, fried chicken because all black people like those things is a racist comment. All black people are good at football, basketball, etc because they are black is another racist comment.

• Upvote 1

There are so many people that don't believe the things you say already, why would you add gas to this fire? I have seen you talk about things of the Lord, why link this to your belief in God. Now people have more to question you credibiltiy on now. Stop joking things worse for you.

Blessings to all,

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!

The ones who cry racism are weak!

With political correctness we are all racists now days it seems.

I do think that the post by Okie is tasteless.

Rite? So now is he not only a sociopathic liar.. he's also a racist? Nice... Would LOVE to meet him. Face to face. Maybe one day :angry:

I just raised my offer to both ovaries for a chance to smack this guy around a little bit!

It general takes a racist to see racist things in every comment that someone make.. Okie could be black for all we know. Who cares, the world has bigger problems.

I agree the world has bigger problems...but that goes for every thread on this site! I disagree that it takes a racist to see racist things. I don't need to be a hateful person to understand hate. Does a doctor need to have cancer in order to diagnose it? No. Okie's moral compass is so out of whack, this becomes more evident every time he steps up to a keyboard.

I just raised my offer to both ovaries for a chance to smack this guy around a little bit!

I agree the world has bigger problems...but that goes for every thread on this site! I disagree that it takes a racist to see racist things. I don't need to be a hateful person to understand hate. Does a doctor need to have cancer in order to diagnose it? No. Okie's moral compass is so out of whack, this becomes more evident every time he steps up to a keyboard.

What i'm saying is that for all we know someone took one line of a post that we are "told" was Okies and maybe just maybe they took it out of contexted, and when they read it only saw the racist side of what he said in that one sentence. I am not sticking up for Okie in any way shape or form because personally i think he is an idiot but i also don't the the race card getting thrown around all the time. There are just as many if not more racist blacks than whites. and before we get into battle over the numbers remind me where the Miss white america is, the white college fund, and what month is white history month... I am not being racist just making a general statement.

Rite? So now is he not only a sociopathic liar.. he's also a racist? Nice... Would LOVE to meet him. Face to face. Maybe one day :angry:

I for one hate racists... From any side to any other side. I still hate any form of racism.

Racism.....Stereotyping....2 different things Alex. How about we dont instantly jump on the racism train :huh:

K... 2 diff. things. But very close... More than cousins... Almost brothers.