Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

; Utah Securities Division, NASDAQ, and Better Business Bureau States Dinar Investment Is A Scam

There is no revaluation news that can possibly produce a profit. If Iraq removes a few zeroes from its currency, it does not multiply the value of older bills. Only a complete fool would believe such revaluation lies.

This fraud is so widespread that the question comes up several times per week. The web is filled with lies from the dinar sellers, but the correct info is available.

Here are three links from reliable unbiased sources; Utah Securities Division, NASDAQ, Better Business Bureau. All info is still accurate.

Source(s):

http://www.securities.utah.gov/press/top…

http://www.nasdaq.com/newscontent/200904…

http://www.bbb.org/us/article/bbb-warns-…

:angry:Now I need to l know how to get rid of my worthless dinars.

post-38542-131289863969_thumb.png

Edited by dinarminer
  • Downvote 14

There is no revaluation news that can possibly produce a profit. If Iraq removes a few zeroes from its currency, it does not multiply the value of older bills. Only a complete fool would believe such revaluation lies.

This fraud is so widespread that the question comes up several times per week. The web is filled with lies from the dinar sellers, but the correct info is available.

Here are three links from reliable unbiased sources; Utah Securities Division, NASDAQ, Better Business Bureau. All info is still accurate.

Source(s):

Ladies and Gentlemen: I present to you, the epidome of ignorance!

• Upvote 6

;) Post how many you have for sell in the Buy and Sell Dinars forum and one of our members will purchase them from you.

Then you can tell everyone that agrees with you that it is a scam how you escaped from the terrible scammers. :woot:

But don't come back after the RV and whine about how you gave up on your chance to have a better life financially. :wave:

• Upvote 1

Source(s):

...and ignornace is bliss my friend. Great first post newb.

OR.....

This could be a country's actual freaking currency... that is being assisted and guided by relatively unknown groups like:

IMF

World Bank

Arab League

United Nations

AND... Although not currently internationally traded (easily), It does not take a rocket scientist or some paranoid person from Utah to understand that it will someday be (easily) tradeable internationally.

NOR.... Will the value remain at it's paltry level for its entire existence forever and ever and ever. C'mon bro!!! Have faith and a little patience! Patience being the operative word. Treat it like a long term investment and hope for something a little sooner. I promise you... those people providing the links haven't done 1/100th of the research many of us have done. ;)

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 3

Hey numbnuts,

Did you EVEN read any of those articles you posted? The BBB article is aimed at one dinar dealer specifically - United World Exchange/US Dinar - because they were taking orders and NOT delivering the dinars and NOT refunding people's money for non-delivery of purchases.

According to BBB Chicago and Northern Illinois President & CEO Steve J. Bernas, “our office has received 77 complaints concerning United World Exchange from consumers in 33 states and eight countries including Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Canada and Iraq.

United World Exchange, purportedly of Oak Brook, IL, doing business as “US Dinar,” has been selling Iraqi Dinars through their website – www.usdinar.com – on the premise that buying the Dinars could be a great investment if the value of the Iraqi money were to increase.

Potential investors claim to have bought Iraqi Dinars for anywhere between several hundred to several thousand dollars, with the hope that this may possibly be a lucrative investment for them if the value of the Dinars goes up.

Consumers report that United World Exchange/US Dinar is allegedly selling Iraqi currency online and is not providing consumers with what they have purchased, nor are they giving the potential investors their money back.

Bernas went on to say many civilian contractors and soldiers serving in Iraq have also filed complaints with the BBB from abroad and most have reported the same type of experience. He also noted that United World Exchange/US Dinar has stopped responding to the BBB.

A BBB representative visited the supposed Chicagoland location of United World Exchange/US Dinar. However it turns out the address is for a company renting office space. No representative for the United World Exchange/US Dinar was available on site.

• Upvote 3

Hey numbnuts,

Did you EVEN read any of those articles you posted? The BBB article is aimed at one dinar dealer specifically - United World Exchange/US Dinar - because they were taking orders and NOT delivering the dinars and NOT refunding people's money for non-delivery of purchases.

According to BBB Chicago and Northern Illinois President & CEO Steve J. Bernas, “our office has received 77 complaints concerning United World Exchange from consumers in 33 states and eight countries including Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Canada and Iraq.

United World Exchange, purportedly of Oak Brook, IL, doing business as “US Dinar,” has been selling Iraqi Dinars through their website – www.usdinar.com – on the premise that buying the Dinars could be a great investment if the value of the Iraqi money were to increase.

Potential investors claim to have bought Iraqi Dinars for anywhere between several hundred to several thousand dollars, with the hope that this may possibly be a lucrative investment for them if the value of the Dinars goes up.

Consumers report that United World Exchange/US Dinar is allegedly selling Iraqi currency online and is not providing consumers with what they have purchased, nor are they giving the potential investors their money back.

Bernas went on to say many civilian contractors and soldiers serving in Iraq have also filed complaints with the BBB from abroad and most have reported the same type of experience. He also noted that United World Exchange/US Dinar has stopped responding to the BBB.

A BBB representative visited the supposed Chicagoland location of United World Exchange/US Dinar. However it turns out the address is for a company renting office space. No representative for the United World Exchange/US Dinar was available on site.

LMAO....thanks for the laugh BJ. Needed it

The first link is the opinion of a government worker and we all know how smart those people are!

The second is the opinion of one person. Opinion - not fact. Inconclusive.

The third, as mentioned above, is simply a BBB report on one dealer - not an actual report on the Dinar. Irrelevant.

Conclusion: None of the links you posted are any more relevant or meaningful than the opinion of any other person, nor are they conclusive evidence of any value or lack thereof in this investment. The Dinar is NOT a scam, it's a physical currency.

• Upvote 1

Don't you find it interesting that the closer we get to an acutal RV, the louder the noise gets from the naysayers? What could possibly motivate a person with a total of 2 posts to offer something like this? One of three possibilities come to mind:

1. Someone pumped him REALLY hard (like telling him that the RV WILL occur in July), and he bought a lot of IQD (more than he could afford) solely for that reason.

2. He works for an organization (the CBI? The GOI? The list goes on) which is trying to scare IQD investors into returning their holdings, thus decreasing the amount of IQD in the hands of speculative investors like us.'

3. He has a savior complex, and feels it's his obligation to rescue us poor, ignorant slobs from the consequences of our own actions.

I'm sure there are other possibilities. These are the three that occur to me. Regardless, if you haven't invested more than you can afford to lose, what's the problem? I came into this investment with my eyes wide open, so no Chicken Little will dissuade me from riding this horse to the finish line. GO RV!

DON'T DO THAT TO ME

Geez!!! I am an old woman, with heart problems now, and the older I get and the sicker I get the more I count on the RV. So don't do that, please!

Where are my pills? They were here just a minute ago. There was a little white pill for the heart, it's near the rat poison blood thinner warfarin stuff ... in here somewhere ... oh, there it is ... Digoxin ... yeah ... or did I already take that? Maybe! Did I mention that Alzheimers is setting in too? See, there you go! You scared me enough to stop the heart and start the alzheimers! Way to go fella! ... Maybe I need a drink ... no, that won't work, I don't drink. Gimme that digoxin ... what time is it, is it time for this yet?

:blink:

smee2