Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26 Confirmed UST source

sheepdog

[Franksgirl] From PD....3:59:14 PM] Randeee: Source just of the phone with Frank26 who just confirmed my UST source word for word!! Hillarious Clinton in control of RV progress!! Announcement of RV Imminent! Lower denoms NOT...REPEAT..NOT on streets yet but distribution IMMINENT!.....the distribution of which will constitute the RV!! RV WINDOW CONFIRMED FOR 8/11 thru 8/15!!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 24

This is like Batmans "Hall of Villains", and the next evil character is Hillarious! OMG!

The Gurus have already fought off Sneaky Maliki, The Madr Sadr, I'manutjob from Iran, Barackalypsenow, as well as Chaos, The I [/bpossible Missions Force, Poison RV and the UNAMI Sunami!

Tune in next week, when the RV is infected with HIV from Tiger Woods! Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

• Upvote 13

Frank is getting an early start on sales.

The weekly RV is usually announced on Thursday for cash-in on Monday.

Now he is announcing RV Thursday thru Monday.

Either things are really getting tough all over, or frank is the first to publish a weekly RV flier.

Better check my mailbox outside and see if it was mailed out also.

Maybe even pretty pictures.

If not, I will just have to wait for next week's RV...

Remember, this is the same UST who sent little Timmy out to assure the US would never be downgraded...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

LMAO! Thank you for the post. I needed a good laugh this morning.

LAUGH ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN :rolleyes: DO YOU REALIZE THAT CLINTON IS IN CHARGE OF THE RV, :angry: YEP RIGHT, B) SOME OF THE STORIES I HEAR JUST WANTS ME TO GIVE UP ON THIS INVESTMENT, BUT BEEN IN IT TO LONG TO QUIT :lol:

• Upvote 5

Reading things like this everyday its as if I'm in my own Groundhog's Day movie....get up read that it's done....go to bed...get up read its done....just once get up and its on forex....PLEASE!!!

Well at least we are one day closer than we were!!!

• Upvote 5

You know some people really do think they can give out intel that has meaning...but this guy, hmm, I think he lost his stright jacket. He belongs back in the room with padded walls. I bet he is the same guy that says Condoleeza Rica has foot lockers full of Iraqi Dinars too...LOL

• Upvote 3

Why all of this nonsense and then to invoke the name Hillarious. People are hurting today. What pleasure does this liar get out of this....the knowledge it makes more people unhappy?

People! Relax. Sit back. Be patient. How are people hurting as a result of this? I don't get that.

The RV Will NOT happen to make us rich. That's not the purpose. Us getting rich is a by-product. Simply pull your head in and don't read these rumors if you can't stomach it.

If you can stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen! This is the kitchen.

It could take another year and RV at 0,20$. Are you going to cry over that?? Or is it still a sensational return.

I believe the RV gets delayed as a result of all this negativity.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Reading things like this everyday its as if I'm in my own Groundhog's Day movie....get up read that it's done....go to bed...get up read its done....just once get up and its on forex....PLEASE!!!

Well at least we are one day closer than we were!!!

Rea the titles, count to ten, take some deep breaths... read the titles again. B)

[Franksgirl] From PD....3:59:14 PM] Randeee: Source just of the phone with Frank26 who just confirmed my UST source word for word!! Hillarious Clinton in control of RV progress!! Announcement of RV Imminent! Lower denoms NOT...REPEAT..NOT on streets yet but distribution IMMINENT!.....the distribution of which will constitute the RV!! RV WINDOW CONFIRMED FOR 8/11 thru 8/15!!!

Well I guess that the jokes are starting early today, but that is a good thing..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folks keep your head up and remember what you are here for, let them entertain you while we wait.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

I knew it! This is wonderful news! This is the window I was looking for! I just got my money out of my 401K and needed a place to invest it! I'm going out right now and buy $20 dollars worth of dinar! :P

• Upvote 1