Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam has proved who he is before

he showed people on this forum a debit card with his name on it. So what he has hater the only reason you get haters is because they can't do what you do and they are jealous. Who ever started that blog is simply a hater who wanted to start trouble here at DV. The people who did this I am sure will pay in the long run. I am sure. If I was Adam I would be on the phone with a lawyer A.S.A.P.!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Too many people have not yet realized what goes around comes around. Nature has a way of balancing things and as the commercial once said, "It's not nice to fool mother nature". Cute, but it's all too real. If you haven't yet, hopefully for your sake you will someday realize it's true before it's too late. There is a price to be paid that cannot be evaded.

• Upvote 2

Too many people have not yet realized what goes around comes around. Nature has a way of balancing things and as the commercial once said, "It's not nice to fool mother nature". Cute, but it's all too real. If you haven't yet, hopefully for your sake you will someday realize it's true before it's too late. There is a price to be paid that cannot be evaded.

Well said , couldn't have put it better myself.