Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Look Who Watched Over Obama's Birth Certificate Hiding!....

delta22

Hey, Moses...no worries. I know you have problems understanding simple facts...so I will spell it out.

I am somebody who HATES when lies are spread and believed by the masses.

Get it?

Vegas here we come!!!!!!!!!!smile.gif

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile.gif

YEP!!

• Upvote 2

Hey, Moses...no worries. I know you have problems understanding simple facts...so I will spell it out.

Get it?

But only when they concern Obama. Any other topic there is not much effort into debunking. This is why the title of government troll was bestowed. And to be fair, I have no problem with being called a Tea Party troll either. I have a feeling that we both feel like we won on that one. Lol.

Peace. :lol::lol:

• Downvote 1

Do you have a clue how many people WITH SKIN COLOR voted for Obama BECOUSE of his SKIN COLOR? LOL Becouse of those racist people, we now are stuck with the worst President ever. I did not vote for him becouse of his skin color I didn't vote for him becouse I didn't trust him and I didn't feel he was qualified to be our President. AND I STILL DONT TRUST HIM! LOL

Sorry peeps!!!

So sick of the skin color excuse.

well i voted for obama so now i'm a racist? how many of you changed your tune when the president's nationality wasnt at stake?

But only when they concern Obama.Not at all....that's just the majority of the lies here. Any other topic there is not much effort into debunking. There isn't any other lies....other than the gurus...and every one knows those are lies. This is why the title of government troll was bestowed.No, that's from whiny people who don't like their fairy tales exposed. And to be fair, I have no problem with being called a Tea Party troll either. I have a feeling that we both feel like we won on that one. Lol. Um..nope. You guys lost this one. Pretty sad that you guys continue to believe a lie that even WND says is false.

Peace. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

well i voted for obama so now i'm a racist? how many of you changed your tune when the president's nationality wasnt at stake?

Now come on!!!!

I am so sick of people like yourself turning things around. I said "Do you have a clue how many people " not everyone that voted for him.

The others that voted for him were just missled and uninformed!! LOL

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=78999&qpid=614739#ixzz1UYGoLhIW

• Upvote 2

Get it?

YEP!!

Your blind belief in your own beliefs show you to be a dupe!

Typical Obama Constituent,..

Problem is, If you really believed what you just said, you would have understood that by your own statement you acknowledge you are in the minority,... not the majority

"Masses" has been historically used when referencing the "Majority". But you and I both know that the Majority rejects outright the lies and obfuscations of the current Administration don't we?!

The only way to keep in power from here forward is to use the power they have gained through the near complete control of the Press is to maintain the Illusion through "Technical" ignoring completely the underlying fundamentals.

Do you have a line with this Administration, which once crossed would cause you to step back and reevaluate your obedience?

Or is that just to deep?

• Downvote 1

Your blind belief in your own beliefs show you to be a dupe!

Typical Obama Constituent,..

Problem is, If you really believed what you just said, you would have understood that by your own statement you acknowledge you are in the minority,... not the majorityOn THIS forum...yes....not in the US.

"Masses" has been historically used when referencing the "Majority". But you and I both know that the Majority rejects outright the lies and obfuscations of the current Administration don't we?!They believe FERVANTLY any lie that comes in email if it justifies their intense hate of a black president.

The only way to keep in power from here forward is to use the power they have gained through the near complete control of the Press is to maintain the Illusion through "Technical" ignoring completely the underlying fundamentals.Because the press doesn't report on your fairy tales...they are ignoring you?

Do you have a line with this Administration, which once crossed would cause you to step back and reevaluate your obedience? I am not obedient to ANYTHING but the truth. I can see how that bothers you.

Or is that just to deep? Is it to deep for you? Sorry about that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's the only possible explanation anymore.

All this crap against the president will not get him defeated in 2012...the GOP better figure out how to get a candidate that will have a chance......heck they can't even get along among other republicans......so Obama will win in 2012

• Upvote 2

All this crap against the president will not get him defeated in 2012...the GOP better figure out how to get a candidate that will have a chance......heck they can't even get along among other republicans......so Obama will win in 2012

We. Better pray he doesn't or we may all be standing in the soup line with AJ :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry...the FACTS as well as the truth...are all on my side....as this thread PROVES.

Nice try!

Facts are gathered and used to determine that which we determine to be called truth.

Starting with the Truth and selecting facts to augment and verify is your whole schtick!

The post laid out verifiable facts, whether they lead to a truth or not is subject to a particular question. ie,. "Did Justice Kagan shepherd Birth Certificate cases in a specific manner to impede fact finding"?

More importantly, her name in association with this issue should be cause for her to recuse herself from further judging their merit,...Right?

Nice try!

Facts are gathered and used to determine that which we determine to be called truth.

Starting with the Truth and selecting facts to augment and verify is your whole schtick!

The post laid out verifiable facts, whether they lead to a truth or not is subject to a particular question. ie,. "Did Justice Kagan shepherd Birth Certificate cases in a specific manner to impede fact finding"? And the answer to anyone who actually LOOKED is NO.

Even WND admitted it..

“Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly described a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibility cases. Those cases, in fact, were a series of unrelated disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the references have been removed from this report.”

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-11-07/story/fact-check-kagan%E2%80%99s-court-nomination-not-related-obama-cases#ixzz1UYiVppR9

More importantly, her name in association with this issue should be cause for her to recuse herself from further judging their merit,...Right? She has never been on a case that was about Obama's ineligibility. Do you GET THAT YET?? The original post IS A LIE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK, Aj; what is BO or someone paying you for all these stupid, racist replies? In my estimation, it's not enough to make such an ass of yourself, but you must have a promise from someone high up.

Have a nice life.

tommyboy...........OUT !!

This has been going around on the internet for years but it is one of the best explanations of conservatism and liberalism that I have ever read. Plus, I hope it will lighten the mood around here a little.

A brief history of Beer, Conservatives and Liberals

History began some 12,000 years ago. Humans existed as members of small

bands of nomadic hunter/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during

the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in winter.

The 2 most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and

the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer.

These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst

for the splitting of humanity into 2 distinct subgroups: Liberals and

Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered it required grain and that was the beginning of

agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so

while our early human ancestors were sitting around waiting for them to be

invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were

formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night

while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as "the

Conservative movement."

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off

the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing,

fetching and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement. Some

of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as

'girlymen.'

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the

invention of group therapy, Al Franken, group hugs and the concept of Democratic

voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most

powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the

jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added) and girly drinks, but

most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like

their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting revolutionary side note: most of their women have higher

testosterone levels than their men.

Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in

Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated

hitter rule because it wasn't "fair" to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for

their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks,

construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate

executives, soldiers, athletes and generally anyone who works productively

outside government.

Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work

for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to "govern" the producers and

decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more

enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe

when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was

tame and created a business of trying to get MORE for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history.

OK, Aj; what is BO or someone paying you for all these stupid, racist replies? In my estimation, it's not enough to make such an ass of yourself, but you must have a promise from someone high up.

Have a nice life.

tommyboy...........OUT !!

Yeah...I'd be out too if I made such an idiotic post.

http://open.salon.co...rtificate_cases

The problem with lies are that they take alot of effort, and liars rely on laziness to assist them.

"The seriousness of the allegation" was y'alls mantra for years,.. how about now?

ROFLMAOAY! You are quoting a WND article that even WND pulled because it was a LIE.

From the CURRENT WND article....

“Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly described a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibility cases. Those cases, in fact, were a series of unrelated disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the references have been removed from this report.”http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=187797

Look it up for yourself. And thanks for proving that Liars depend on the laziness of those they lie to.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you have a clue how many people WITH SKIN COLOR voted for Obama BECAUSE of his SKIN COLOR? LOL Because of those racist people, we now are stuck with the worst President ever. I did not vote for him because of his skin color I didn't vote for him because I didn't trust him and I didn't feel he was qualified to be our President. AND I STILL DON'T TRUST HIM! LOL

Sorry peeps!!!

So sick of the skin color excuse.

Amen to the above reply :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The skin color EXCUSE is so old, it needs to buried. :angry: Even better than that it needs to be cremated and thrown to the wind. :P These are my thoughts and opinions. :)

Thank you for your reply (I copied and pasted your reply above my response)

Debbie

Here we go again with snopes..... SNOPES IS AS CROCKED AS THE PEOPLE THEY DEFEND.... It is a couple out of there home..not professionals... liberals with their own agenda.. Over half of what they have said has been proved inaccurate or false. People do your own research and you will find a lot of truth in what is being shared. I have!

But when Snopes.com looked at the docket items cited by the e-mail, it found that none of them were about whether Obama is legally qualified to be president.

Within a few weeks, Snopes. com received an e-mail from a reader who apparently “made the very same mistake that WND did (i.e., erroneously assuming that any docket item containing the names Kagan and Obama was a presidential eligibility case) and accused us of being politically biased liars.”

The e-mail the reader sent also was posted on the Web, Snopes.com said, and winged its way to blogs and to numerous inboxes. That prompted a rash of e-mails to Snopes.com, accusing it of lying and saying that it couldn’t be trusted because it said that no Obama/Kagan dockets existed.

Snopes.com never claimed that the names Kagan and Obama weren’t on any dockets. It merely listed the dockets mentioned in the original chain e-mails and documented that not one of them dealt with presidential eligibility issues.

Snopes.com devoted a page on its website to its response to these accusations. On it, it says that every one of the people who sent an accusatory message was sent a detailed response explaining why they were mistaken.

To date, Snopes.com says, “we haven’t received a single apology.”

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville....s#ixzz1UWrv0EPf

Here we go again with snopes..... SNOPES IS AS CROCKED AS THE PEOPLE THEY DEFEND.... It is a couple out of there home..not professionals... liberals with their own agenda.. Over half of what they have said has been proved inaccurate or false. People do your own research and you will find a lot of truth in what is being shared. I have!

SNOPES is not the only one to look into this...and NO, they are NOT crooked.

If you had DONE your own research, you would know that every fact checking source agrees that this email is a LIE....including the ORIGINAL SOURCE...WND themselves.

That would be WHY they PULLED the story and put THIS on their website....

Editor's Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly described a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibility cases. Those cases, in fact, were a series of unrelated disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the references have been removed from this report.

Read more: Kagan case: 'Real Truth About Obama' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=187797#ixzz1UZKHlLQy

If you DID your own research as you claim....you would KNOW this.

• Upvote 1

Get it?

YEP!!

So everybody is lying but you is that what you're saying Ajskj?

So everybody is lying but you is that what you're saying Ajskj?

You think the birthers are EVERYBODY??

Sorry no, not everybody....just you and the birthers.

Look it up, rusty....even WND pulled the story.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 1