Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strait off Okies Press

bigshow

It is beyond comprehension the level of "naive" people there are out in the world. RR I gave you a +1 for your breakdown of Queezy's ramblings. That, IMHO is partly why our country is in the shape that it is in. Do your homework before you give a report!

I give a thought-out post that highlights the truth that no one can essentially prove either side, whether or not the so-called pumpers are real, in league with dealers and websites, and the other points, and you say I'm rambling? Go hide in your negative corner of shame all alone. No one likes your paltry excuse for a response post.

And the misinformed post of the day award goes to......TQueezy...step on up to collect your reward for this doozy!

Thats almost pumper talk,similar to the funny people who go on about smoke and mirrors constantly. Oooooo there's this illuminanti plot to get everyone out of their dinar and stop this minuscule group of people making any money. By the way Elvis sold me my dinar and sends his regards.

First, no, I'm not claiming illuminati or any other equally not verifiable rumor. My post was meant to highlight that no one can prove the argument either way, whether there are pumpers, they do get paid by dinar dealers and websites, they do lie to get traffic to go buy more, they may just be information peacekeepers, or whatever you may want to think...

You can't prove it's true, and you can't prove it's not true. So, zero sum game. But don't tell me I'm wrong for pointing out a neutral truth in the telling of it. You're too wrapped up in pinning everything to a financial conspiracy for dinar dealers, gurus, and pumpers, to be influencing the purchasing and selling of dinar. You may as well believe the RV will never happen and just leave the site, for what it's worth. Funny, and I thought you were actually going to try to break down my post with non-verifiable "facts" about why pumpers are real and what they do influences more dinar sales for the dealers... shame. Cheers though, just sayin'...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the eagle wasn't landing but what it did spattered and you folks have been calling it all BS....looks like this was ES....$9.17....hey at that rate the people on this site could pay off the entire national debt and have enough left over for a decent all nighter (party) If any of the okie crowd is here....I'll sell you all my dinars for $3 and you can get $9.17 for them....what a deal.... :blink: nightmares again with acid indigestion and gas and complications and ES splattered everywhere.....

This is the what 5th RV done this month alone it seems....I dont understand why would anybody go to there site or chat? All of these gurus are morons and are just making up crap anybody that pays these people money for intel get what they deserve.

I like Okie.

I like his cheerleading style.

And what he says actually comes in pretty close to what the Global Settlements people are saying.

Also, there is something to be said for creating your own reality. You get what you focus on.

It is a simple fact. Why believe the negative instead of the positive?

So you don't get your hopes up?

Really?

Why not get your hopes up? Isn't Hopes Up better than Hopes down?

We all live in our brains, after all. I prefer mine to be positive.

Postivity puts off vibes that draws the experience towards me.

I want to have fun with the idea of it happening instead of bemoaning my lot in life because it hasn't happened yet.

But then...this is my corner of the world. I get to decorate it and arrange it anyway I like.

Isn't that what freedom is all about?

Just my two cents.

gridkeeper

Yes, but you are not trading in the U.S. dollar. You are trading in the IQD. And thus you get more dollars per each one.

Hope that helps.

gridkeeper

I got a bridge to sell you, message me for more info.

[omnigirl] I CAN SAY... THE TECH ISSUE WAS AT THE CBI MIRROR SITE IN NEW YORK.. NOT TEXAS... ... GUESS IT DOES NOT HURT TO SHRE THAT MUCH ANYWAY...NO ONE TOLD ME NOT TO SHARE THAT DETAIL.... !

ONMIGIRL--OKIES INTEL CORESPONDED WITH YOURS RELATIVE TO THE TIME FACTOR---WHAT IS LATEST ASSCESMENT OF TIME?

[omnigirl] pennoch2000 ... THAT IS ALL I HAVE TILL MY CELL RINGS AGAIN... THEN I SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER TIME UPDATE TOO

GHOST - OMNIGIRL--THE DAY IS RAPIDLY COMING TO A CLOSE

GHOST - WILL RICH QUEEN BE ON WITH ANY NEW INTEL THAT YOU KNOW OF????

[omnigirl] YES.. AND THE TECHS ARE REALLY SCRAMBLING NOW..I BET! THE STOCK MARKET DUMPED AGAIN TODAY TOO!

GHOST - GIRL--ADDRESS THE TIME ELEMENT THAT HAS GONE AMISS

[omnigirl] SHE WILL SHOW UP.. AT SOME POINT...SHE SAID ...

GHOST - GIRL--THIS MAY RUN INTO ANOTHER DAY---PEOPLE ARE JUMPING OUT OF TALL BUILDINGS

[omnigirl] THE MIRROR SITE IN NYC WAS OVERLOADED.. THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET IT STABILIZED... THEY MAY HAVE HAD TO MOVE THE SITE TO A NEW SERVER.. AT THIS POINT THAT IS JUST A GUESS.

GHOST - OKIE TOLD ME TECHNICAL ISSUES WERE RESOLVED

[omnigirl] GREAT.. THEN WE SHOULD SEE IT AT ANY TIME NOW THEN.. AS THAT WAS THE ISSUE.. NOTHING ELSE IS HOLDING THIS UP... AS FAR AS ANY OF MY SOURCES KNOW.

GHOST - THIS IS GETTING AS BAD AS THE STOCK MARKET RIDE

[omnigirl] NOW THAT WOULD BE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.... YAY....

THNX OMNIGIRL FROM OKIE AND HE SAID HE APPRECIATES AND LOVES YOU AND RICH QUEEN AND YOU ARE THE MOST VALUABLE GIRLS ON HIS TOP 10 LIST OF PRETTY LADIES

[Rich Queen] GEE, NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHIGN! LOL!

[omnigirl] HEY THERE GURLFREN!

[Rich Queen] HI FOLKS. EVERYBODY STAY CALM. EVERYTHING IS IN THE WORKS.

[Rich Queen] HEY OMNIGIRL - I NEED YOUR NUMBER

[omnigirl] OK PM COMING OVER

GHOST - COME ON SUGAR--THE ORCHESTRA HAS ALREADY WARMED UP----NOW SING

[Rich Queen] LOTTA BIG FOLKS BURNING UP THE PHONE LINES TO GET THIS SUCKER DONE. SERIOUSLY CAN POP AT ANY MINUTE

GHOST - SOUNDS GOOD

[Rich Queen] SO SIT TIGHT, Y'ALL. IT'S COMING AND COMING FAST

[Rich Queen] WE HAVE HUNG IN THERE THIS LONG. DON'T TRIP AND FALL WHEN THE RIBBON AT THE FINISH LINE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

[Rich Queen] PAT C WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FINAL RELEASE TO THE BANKS

Ghost - QUEEN JUST BEEN NOTIFIED TIME FRAME WAS NOT MET

[Rich Queen] THANKS GHOST

[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...................I JUST RECEIVED INTEL THAT SAYS "RELEASE" WAS GIVEN.. SO THAT ISSUE IS NOT LONGER HOLDING UP THINGS!

GHOST - THIS IS CRAZY-----YES---NO---YES---NO------AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN DRINKING

[Rich Queen] I HEARD THEY WERE SHOOTING FOR BEFORE CLOSE OF BANKS ON EAST COAST. OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE THAT. SO LOOKING FOR NEXT WINDOW

GHOST - EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T PRESS FOR DETAILS THAT WE EITHER DON'T KNOW OR IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

[Rich Queen] DEANR GREEDY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR CENTURIES DON'T LIKE TO GIVE THAT UP OR HAVE THEIR STOLEN MONEY CONFISCATED

[Rich Queen] HERE'S WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. THIS IS LIKE THE SCENE IN STAR WARS WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE JUMP TO LIGHT SPEED AND THE HYPERDRIVE POOPS OUT. THE TIE FIGHTERS ARE ALL AROUND AND THEY ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET IT FIXED BEFORE THEY GET BLOWN OUT OF THE SKY. IT IS DONE AS SOON AS IT'S DONE - THEN WE TAKE OFF AMONGST ALL THOSE PRETTY STARS!!!

GHOST OKIE JUST ASKED ME THAT ANYONE (MUST BE EVERYBODY) THAT HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER TO STOP CALLING--WHEN OKIE HAS INTEL EITHER MYSELF OR HE WILL POST

[davidt1594] Phoenix said the RV has to occur when all businesses in Iraq are closed. Therefore would you agree that our window is from 12am to 7am Iraq time?

GHOST - DAVID--CALL PHOENIX AND ASK HIM

[Rich Queen] DAVIDT1594 I DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THAT IS ACCURATE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD OTHERWISE. BUT WE SHALL SEE

[Coffee1] So realistically RV is many days away?

[Rich Queen] Coffee1 REALISTICALLY, NO. WOULD YOU TAKE DAYS TO FIX YOUR HYPERDRIVE IF YOU WERE FACING IMMINENT DEATH?

[omnigirl] Coffee1 ...............NO.. IT IS AT ANY MOMENT! .....

GHOST - WHAT EVERYONE READING THIS NEEDS TO REALIZE IS THAT THE MOST UP TO DATE INTEL PROVIDERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD ARE NOW ON THIS SITE AND WHEN WE KNOW SOMETHING WE WILL SHARE IT. DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THE DETAILS THAT ONLY CONFUSE THE ISSUE

[Rich Queen] THIS IS WHERE WE SEPARATE THE LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS FROM THE GROWN FOLKS IN THIS INVESTMENT. PULL UP YOU BIG BOY OR GIRL PANTIES AND HANG ON. AND TAKE THAT THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE AN ADULT. WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER. PRAY FOR STRENGTH AND SERENITY IN THESE FINAL HOURS

GHOST - RICH QUEEN--REST DARLING--THERE ARE NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN EVER SATISIFY EVERYBODY

[eeoasis] RichQueen/Omnigirl - my concern with the statement "a whole new banking sytem" is that part of the New World Order plan and can it be trusted to work.

[Rich Queen] EEOASIS - NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NWO. IT WAS DESIGNED TO MAKE SURE THE NOW NEVER COMES TO PASS. COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY IN BANKING. MEANS NO DOUBLE BOOKS OR HIDING PLACES FOR ILL GOTTEN GAINS

[Rich Queen] I'M TELLING YOU GOOD PEOPLE - HANG IN THERE NOW!!! WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE!!!!!!

[steelcity] all this just sounds like b.s. Are we really that close???

[Rich Queen] steelcityYES WE ARE REALLY THAT CLOSE

GHOST - SILENCE STEELCITY MODS

superdj567] Will the Rv occur this week?

[Rich Queen] SUPERDJ567 LIKE I SAID THEY ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET THIS OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[omnigirl] ..................................ALL CURRENCY WILL BE BACKED BY A TANGIBLE RESOURCE... NO MORE CREATING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR... OR FRACTIONAL BANKSTERING.... THAT IS A THING OF THE PAST..AND THIS RV IS THE START OF THAT NEW SYSTEM.... ALL CURRENCY WILL HAVE BACKING.

roadkingrider] Rich Queen, so is this the real battle between good and evil ie Illuminati, Bilderburgs vs White Knightsroadkingrider]

[Rich Queen] ROADKINGRIDER - YES

and the soap opera continues, As the yarns turn......will be back shortly

Edited by .netnodoubt