Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strait off Okies Press

bigshow

These internet "guru" personalities cannot be so-called "pumpers" for a few reasons...

1 - They are not affiliated with any dinar dealers

2 - They don't openly, or even secretly, try to direct business to any dinar dealers, there would be no way to prove that a "get them while you still can!" tactic will cause people to go to the dinar dealers that they would want them to go to

3 - If they keep claiming it's going to happen in 24 hours or less, no one would really have time to get any more, so that argument is out

4 - If these chats are even real, they're likely opposite propaganda created by entities that want to "trick" us into either selling our dinar or frustrating the ripples of the community to get people riled up, because the less united we are, the easier we can be taken down.

Just sayin'... no such thing as pumpers, unless they specifically say... well, RV is in three days, go to Dinarbanker right now and buy more!

Either way though, these delusional people, or fictional characters created by a madman, are entertaining and should be taken at no more than entertainment value.

• Upvote 4

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

This looks like the same posting we have been reading on a daily basis. No offense, but in my opinion, this Okie is a major league B.S. artist. Some people get a kick out of B.S. and he is certainly one of those type. I like reading these forums, but I don't care for these stories that are blatantly false. It insults our intelligence.

here's what I want to know, why doesnt' anyone in the chats ever question them why they are so wrong and never correct? this is like non-debatable propoganda

From one who tried ... you question ... you are banned. Period.

<_<

smee2

We're still circling! laugh.gif

On the way up or on the way down?

:huh:

smee2

haven't you guys realized yet that these are not chats, these are made up....all fake fictional BS.....these 'chats' never actually happen

we do realize, and also realize these gurus never look at this site, its just fun to make wisecracks about these posts and to read them and see the funnies others come up with! :lol:;) ;)

its entertainment!!!! :D

And the misinformed post of the day award goes to......TQueezy...step on up to collect your reward for this doozy!

These internet "guru" personalities cannot be so-called "pumpers" for a few reasons...

2 - They don't openly, or even secretly, try to direct business to any dinar dealers, there would be no way to prove that a "get them while you still can!" tactic will cause people to go to the dinar dealers that they would want them to go to

3 - If they keep claiming it's going to happen in 24 hours or less, no one would really have time to get any more, so that argument is out

4 - If these chats are even real, they're likely opposite propaganda created by entities that want to "trick" us into either selling our dinar or frustrating the ripples of the community to get people riled up, because the less united we are, the easier we can be taken down.

Just sayin'... no such thing as pumpers, unless they specifically say... well, RV is in three days, go to Dinarbanker right now and buy more!

Either way though, these delusional people, or fictional characters created by a madman, are entertaining and should be taken at no more than entertainment value.

Now dissection time...

Really ??? you know this how? Since you must know the real life people behind the crazy screen names to back this statement up and know for sure they are not the dealers themselves or their friends right?

Again this is weaker than Camembert cheese on a hot summers day. A large percentage of the folks who use the various dinar forums purchase their dinar through various dealers. While the likes of OKIE and the other clowns dont specify anyone to go to a specific dealer to get more dinar the effect is the same regardless.

The hype drives people to purchase,usually through whoever they bought their last lot of dinar through. Net result is most of the dealers and a few banks see an increase in sales from those buying the latest rumor. How do you know that the top few dealers are not in business together?

Yes they do, within a minute of reading the latest dross from the pumpers many go online to their favorite dealer and place a new order.

Thats almost pumper talk,similar to the funny people who go on about smoke and mirrors constantly. Oooooo there's this illuminanti plot to get everyone out of their dinar and stop this minuscule group of people making any money. By the way Elvis sold me my dinar and sends his regards.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It is beyond comprehension the level of "naive" people there are out in the world. RR I gave you a +1 for your breakdown of Queezy's ramblings. That, IMHO is partly why our country is in the shape that it is in. Do your homework before you give a report!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If it looks like BS, smells like BS, then chances are it probably is. EzForex doesn't even list IQD as currency to convert to or from. WTF is the Queen smokin???

I think they have been eating the mushrooms under the cow patty's of a grain feed cow. "Shrooms"

That rate is crazy! :)

• Upvote 2

I like Okie.

I like his cheerleading style.

And what he says actually comes in pretty close to what the Global Settlements people are saying.

Also, there is something to be said for creating your own reality. You get what you focus on.

It is a simple fact. Why believe the negative instead of the positive?

So you don't get your hopes up?

Really?

Why not get your hopes up? Isn't Hopes Up better than Hopes down?

We all live in our brains, after all. I prefer mine to be positive.

Postivity puts off vibes that draws the experience towards me.

I want to have fun with the idea of it happening instead of bemoaning my lot in life because it hasn't happened yet.

But then...this is my corner of the world. I get to decorate it and arrange it anyway I like.

Isn't that what freedom is all about?

Just my two cents.

gridkeeper

If the Pound is worth more than the dollar, then wouldnt you get LESS not MORE for the USD??? DUH!!!!!

Yes, but you are not trading in the U.S. dollar. You are trading in the IQD. And thus you get more dollars per each one.

Hope that helps.

gridkeeper

And the misinformed post of the day award goes to......TQueezy...step on up to collect your reward for this doozy!

Now dissection time...

Really ??? you know this how? Since you must know the real life people behind the crazy screen names to back this statement up and know for sure they are not the dealers themselves or their friends right?

Again this is weaker than Camembert cheese on a hot summers day. A large percentage of the folks who use the various dinar forums purchase their dinar through various dealers. While the likes of OKIE and the other clowns dont specify anyone to go to a specific dealer to get more dinar the effect is the same regardless.

The hype drives people to purchase,usually through whoever they bought their last lot of dinar through. Net result is most of the dealers and a few banks see an increase in sales from those buying the latest rumor. How do you know that the top few dealers are not in business together?

Yes they do, within a minute of reading the latest dross from the pumpers many go online to their favorite dealer and place a new order.

Thats almost pumper talk,similar to the funny people who go on about smoke and mirrors constantly. Oooooo there's this illuminanti plot to get everyone out of their dinar and stop this minuscule group of people making any money. By the way Elvis sold me my dinar and sends his regards.

First of all, I sure wouldn't go out and buy more dinar just because somebody told me the rate was higher. In fact, quite the opposite. I'd be more inclined to give some away. I have far more interest in buying more dinar when you all tell me that the rate is very low.

So the idea that Okie is a pumper is more than a bit absurd.

Secondly, they keep saying it will happen in 24 hours or less because in fact that is when it is scheduled to happen!

With a little work and being on the right sites you can find independent confirmation of this happening in concert with the Global Settlements.

And then somebody in the long chain of approvals for the Global Settlements gets bought off and the boys in the backroom have to go prod them on.

The RV will not happen before the Global Settlements. But they have scheduled it to happen immediately after because it is a real kick in the pants to the world economy.

Sooo...think what you will about Okie. I enjoy him as the number 1 Dinar Cheerleader. He is actually a lot closer to the nut (in the moment) than you may think. The fact that his heart is bigger than his brain isn't a problem if you've got the spirit angle going. If you're just a business person stuck in the Matrix, then you aren't going to like Okie... He finds hope in strange and wonderful places.

Blessings to you,

gridkeeper