Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strait off Okies Press

bigshow

Found on okies site

RICH QUEEN & OKIE - THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!

TheBeav

Okie Finatic

Subject: RICH QUEEN & OKIE - THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!! Today at 12:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copied from xxxxxxxxxxx

RQ at OOM (1am (ET)) saying Tue is our day

08/09/2011

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUSTON----TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-----THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] .........................OK THANK YOU SIR................... RATE is ...........Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP.........

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575

[omnigirl] cjswest .................. just keep checking markets...forex.....CBI..... it will show up.. pretty much simultaneously...... 1:04 AM

[omnigirl] ..........................Should be on the bank screens tomorrow......so I am told..

[RichQueen] EXPECT TO SEE A LIVE RATE NO LATER THAN 2 PM EST TOMORROW

[RichQueen] WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS[sharon59] RichQueen could it show up on london forex first

[RichQueen] GEEZ CBI? BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHEN IT SHOWS AT US BANKS

[RichQueen] EZFOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17[RichQueen] AND REMEMBER - THE WEAKER THE USD THE HIGHER THE RATE HERE!!![/

Just passing it on

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Found on okies site

RICH QUEEN & OKIE - THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!

TheBeav

Okie Finatic

Subject: RICH QUEEN & OKIE - THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!! Today at 12:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copied from xxxxxxxxxxx

RQ at OOM (1am (ET)) saying Tue is our day

08/09/2011

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUSTON----TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-----THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] .........................OK THANK YOU SIR................... RATE is ...........Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP.........

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575

[omnigirl] cjswest .................. just keep checking markets...forex.....CBI..... it will show up.. pretty much simultaneously...... 1:04 AM

[omnigirl] ..........................Should be on the bank screens tomorrow......so I am told..

[RichQueen] EXPECT TO SEE A LIVE RATE NO LATER THAN 2 PM EST TOMORROW

[RichQueen] WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS[sharon59] RichQueen could it show up on london forex first

[RichQueen] GEEZ CBI? BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHEN IT SHOWS AT US BANKS

[RichQueen] EZFOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17[RichQueen] AND REMEMBER - THE WEAKER THE USD THE HIGHER THE RATE HERE!!![/

Just passing it on

9.17 really wtf fiction only goes so far

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

here's what I want to know, why doesnt' anyone in the chats ever question them why they are so wrong and never correct? this is like non-debatable propoganda

Because it's The Jerry Springer Show. The lowest forms of life. More disgusting than a fresh steaming cow paddy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

no doubt when it finally goes over the top these folks will not only claim that they predicted it... but that they negotiated it themselves under gunpoint while being tortured on a waterboard after being starved for two weeks!!!!

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 2

I guess this woudl be a good time to say hello. I am new to all this but I have had a Warka account for several years now. The only reason I got the account in the first place was that they a good interest rate. So before May of this year, I never cared if dinar went up or down a few decimal cents in value. 7% is 7%! As far as the good news on this thread is concerned about the RV, if you say something enough times, eventually it will be true. I sure hope this is that time. If not, I will go back to picking sand fleas out of my hair and drinking bottled water. BUT, according to XE.COM the dinar is still 1169.5 to USD.

Thanks everyone for all the other information on this board, I have been reading it a while and there is some good stuff here. Not that things like this happen to me, but lately when I travel the mideast, I alway carry a 1K IQD in my wallet.....just in case!

Best Regards to All,

K

Edited by kosman
  • Upvote 4

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER THESE FOLKS ARE JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR PUMPED TO GO BUY MORE DINAR FROM THERE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's the other thing. If it is "happening now", you wouldn't have TIME to get more dinar.... doesn't make sense... Ugh... :blink:

• Upvote 2

Not true everybody in the internet is still selling Dinar, That paper is still being sold like wild fire and a lot of investors are taking a loss and dumping them for $900.00 per million so they can get out, So there you go about what eagle just landed. I'm no dumper or pumper just like to see and hear the truth not fairy tales :angry:

And that's the other thing. If it is "happening now", you wouldn't have TIME to get more dinar.... doesn't make sense... Ugh... :blink:

People will still try and when they get confirmation of their order, they assume that it will just revalue while it is in transit. Greed + ignorance = more money for the pumpers.

And that's the other thing. If it is "happening now", you wouldn't have TIME to get more dinar.... doesn't make sense... Ugh... blink.gif

Ahh, this is OKIE at his best. I love this stuff. It's great reading! I'm running out to buy more dinar right now! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER THESE FOLKS ARE JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR PUMPED TO GO BUY MORE DINAR FROM THERE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all lying. I came into this as an investment VERY POSITIVE then bought into the hype now I am totally disillusioned. I read an article on DinarSpeculation.com Review. I read the interview with Ali and some of the others that are now backsliding . I remain hopeful because without HOPE there is DESPAIR.

no doubt when it finally goes over the top these folks will not only claim that they predicted it... but that they negotiated it themselves under gunpoint while being tortured on a waterboard after being starved for two weeks!!!!

plus 1, good laugh!! laugh.gif

I would be estatic if it RVs at 4.40....and probably freaking out if it's above 5. :blink: I'll believe that when I see it. Although I can't deny I'd wish it would RV at that amount, as do we all. I just have yet to see any proof. I'll just settle for any RV now, and go from there with it. I'll take what God decides to give us. :)

• Upvote 2