Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do you personally believe there will be an RV

Kimberlye

Lopsters, I say this kindly, I am feeling a little disheartened and I am trying to get some feedback from those that believe that the IQD will revalue and not lop. I am asking that you just read this thread and not comment about a lop or bash those that do comment about their opinion.

Now, myself, having no background in finance or currencies, I could only base my opinion on what I've learned myself.

I've always thought that because, to me, the IQD seemed to be a taboo subject or hush-hush as far as the mainstream media that that was a big sign that something was up. My thought was if it were a scam or the dinar dealers/site owners were taking advantage of the average investor that it would be big news. Even with the talk of redenomination talk out of Iraq right now, the mainstream media is still not talking a lot about it. That really does make me wonder.

No. 2, I always held to Bush saying the war would pay for itself and figured this was a sure way to do that, in my mind anyway.

No. 3, I've always believed the war was about more than Sadam; IMO, it was about oil. It just made sense to me that somehow that involved the IQD.

No. 4, this investment seems to be not widely known and, in my mind, seemed to be a sure way for those in power to make a lot of money on an investment that not many knew about. We just lucked out because of the internet.

Those were my reasons: no facts, no intel, just my opinion. My reasons just don't seem valid anymore. I was just wanting to get the main reasons for you all being so positive in your mind that we will see an RV.

Thanks for your responses,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Consider this the lottery ticket that you can at worst cash back with a minimal loss. You may also cash in big time on this ticket. My best friend called me several months ago hoping I would talk him out of this. Afterabout four hours on the net I called him to tell him I am guying in. There are many articles out that can spin you in a loop. Stick with the articles brought over by those in the know, you will quickly figure who those are. Soon maybe very soon we will be traveling the US to visit fellow dinarians and laugh about our ventures. Good luck.

Beware the piggy

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

Kimberlye, you pretty well nailed it. To many other countries are involved and that means that we should see an up swing in the value of the DINAR. Keep the faith, it will happen at some time and at some rate.B):D

Edited by kjwayne

In a nutshell.....a country as rich in oil, natural gas and precious metals can NOT have a currency worth 1/10 of a penny. All things must be relative once they are out of chapter 7 and back on the global market. Their currency will reflect their countries wealth. Hang in there, it's coming!!!

Peace

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am not trying to bring religion to this thread, I am just stating my reason for believing the dinar will significantly revalue. I believe end time prophecy in the bible speaks of Babylon being rebuilt and being the most glorious place in the world again, I also believe from what I have studied that many people will become wealthy from this event. I believe this is gonna be something that will blow alot of minds, its gonna be so big. Once again, I am just stating my reason for believing in this investment, I am not looking for a religious debate. GLTA and God bless!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey thanks for responding everyone. I was just wanting to hear other opinions and reasons that others believed. I've always believed it would revalue without a lop, but I know nothing. To be honest, the news as of later is making me a little nervous. The money I have in this is not the issue, that was spent years ago and I am not in need of the money and I am also not considering selling. I guess everyone needs a pick-me-up every now and then and today it was me.

Bamagirl, thanks for your input; I was looking for personal opinions based on fact or whatever it is that is keeping anyone on this ride. Believe me, the religious aspect has crossed my mind as well.

Happy Monday,

Kimberlye B)

In a nutshell.....a country as rich in oil, natural gas and precious metals can NOT have a currency worth 1/10 of a penny. All things must be relative once they are out of chapter 7 and back on the global market. Their currency will reflect their countries wealth. Hang in there, it's coming!!!

Peace

Tjmunson,

Thanks for responding. What you say seems like common sense, but, again, I know nothing. Just hanging on for the ride to end.

Have a great evening.

Kimberlye B)

Peace

Thx tjmunson.th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

With all their natural resources and the progress being made in Iraq getting all this back online, which is what we were told by a family member before getting

into this, it sure seemed like a good bet, investment ,...........tip_hat.gif

your head gets turned around sometimes.......stay focused,stay focused, alright better. GO RV !!!!!

David Lee Roth...no question!

you guys do pick the jams !!!!!!!!!!

Kimberlye - did you see the thread that 20milliondinar did? I think he should get paid for all the research he did, it was tremendous and it help me justify why I am in this crazy investment. Hang in there! I believe it will turn out like we want.

• Upvote 2

Lopsters, I say this kindly, I am feeling a little disheartened and I am trying to get some feedback from those that believe that the IQD will revalue and not lop. I am asking that you just read this thread and not comment about a lop or bash those that do comment about their opinion.

Now, myself, having no background in finance or currencies, I could only base my opinion on what I've learned myself.

I've always thought that because, to me, the IQD seemed to be a taboo subject or hush-hush as far as the mainstream media that that was a big sign that something was up. My thought was if it were a scam or the dinar dealers/site owners were taking advantage of the average investor that it would be big news. Even with the talk of redenomination talk out of Iraq right now, the mainstream media is still not talking a lot about it. That really does make me wonder.

No. 2, I always held to Bush saying the war would pay for itself and figured this was a sure way to do that, in my mind anyway.

No. 3, I've always believed the war was about more than Sadam; IMO, it was about oil. It just made sense to me that somehow that involved the IQD.

No. 4, this investment seems to be not widely known and, in my mind, seemed to be a sure way for those in power to make a lot of money on an investment that not many knew about. We just lucked out because of the internet.

Those were my reasons: no facts, no intel, just my opinion. My reasons just don't seem valid anymore. I was just wanting to get the main reasons for you all being so positive in your mind that we will see an RV.

Thanks for your responses,

Kimberlye B)

Forget your beliefs. They mean nothing. Just regard the official reports coming out of Iraq. That's the best thing you can do.

And what do they say? There's going to be "a raising of the three zeros." And there is continuous emphasis on "currency stability." And none of this concerns beliefs. These are facts.

Kimberlye - did you see the thread that 20milliondinar did? I think he should get paid for all the research he did, it was tremendous and it help me justify why I am in this crazy investment. Hang in there! I believe it will turn out like we want.

Upnorth,

No, I hadn't until you told me. Thank you. Sounds very promising. Made me smile.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

I was given info in 2005 from an accountant doing work thru his firm for ( a household name international investor ) that the new Iraqi currency would revalue to its preinvasion value and this investor had made an extremely sizeable (relative to us) purchase into this investment. I was unemployed and managed a purchase of -1- 25K note. I then added a modest amount a few months later. I then sat still till the spring of this year when some of those people I knew from '05 began a little more excited chatter about this. I began some due diligence on my own, perused a few different sites, read some blogs, checked Youtube (PNN Peoples Network News), and came to the conclusion an RV will take place without question. The international interests/stakes in Iraqs ecnomic future are so embedded in this event that for it not to happen, ever, just follows no reasonable thought. Their natural resources exponentially excede the current value of their currency and will continue to do so even at a 1:1 reval and beyond. We will, imo, be accidental benefactors of this event having not been included in the original plan/scheme, however I'm thankful nonetheless! Hope this is what you had in mind.

• Upvote 2

Yes, WC41, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Yours is an encouraging story and much appreciated. I would have never known about the IQD had my older brother not started working in Iraq as a contractor in 2006. He bought most of our dinar at a very low rate right there in Iraq. My younger brother and I sometimes refer to our dinar investment as "ISBIB;" It's silly, but I believe. LOL So here we are six years later still waiting to see what's going to happen.

Thanks again for your input,

Kimberlye B)

because i need money to fund strippers, parties and alot of alcohol how else am i gonna do this?

Easy,

That is as good a reason as any. Make sure you wear.... OH, never mind. :P

Kimberlye B)