Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

they teed off the wrong group seal team 6

ashtray

im sure their is some back room planning going on there wont be anywhere to hide .. bring on the moab and carpet bombs special forces and laser guided missles , and clear the rest out with flame throwers a couple weeks of a new bombing campaign is in order here . no prisoners ! no more mister nice guy and negotiating .. we tried .... they only understand fire and bombs.. we wont run from this . this will make us stronger

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

im talking about a response to the soldiers that lost their lives this past week end .. in afganistan .. the chinook helicopter that was in route to help its army counter part that was pinned down in a fire fight .. 22 seal team 6 soldiers were killed .. things are to quiet about that for nothing to be going on behind the scene .... i dont think obama is going to say oh well .. and forget it .. hes got way to many military advisers to let him just ignore that

Didn't you find it ironic the same team that took out OBL just happened to get wiped out a few weeks later?

I have no doubt we lost some VERY honorable men.

I would not be surprised if they were intentionally set up.

Anyone that has had anything to do with secure operations knows what this country will do to keep a secret.

They also know what this country has done to promote it's own agenda, unfortunately that changes depending on who you talk to.

The bottom line is Americans suffered a great loss.

Each one of those guys had more honor and integrity in their pinky finger than most politicians can even comprehend.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Didn't you find it ironic the same team that took out OBL just happened to get wiped out a few weeks later?

Anyone that has had anything to do with secure operations knows what this country will do to keep a secret.

They also know what this country has done to promote it's own agenda, unfortunately that changes depending on who you talk to.

Each one of those guys had more honor and integrity in their pinky finger than most politicians can even comprehend.

As much as I don't like to think it. I do believe Scandalous. Scandelous IMHO

When I first read this I turned to my gf and said "Things that make you go, hmmm." Now whether we retaliate to the extent of bombs we'll just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 2

That is what I thought you was talking about, just wanted to make sure.

Yes America lost some GREAT men and my heart goes out to the families. Do I think O will do anything about it? No.

If we want to do anything about it, we will have to do it ourselves. I think it is fishy!

• Upvote 1

While it is the same team, Seal 6, it was not the team members that took out OBL. Seal 6 has 300 trained members. 22 members lost their lives and their families and our nation is grieving. To assume that we will retaliate for this is ludicrous. Taliban has become public enemy number 1 once again.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DM, it's my understanding that Seal Team Six is a big unit, and that none of the members from the OBL raid were in that copter, if that's what you meant.... a terrible team loss, and American loss, none the less. Their honor and integrity lives on...

• Upvote 1

I had the honor of meeting and working with our special forces while I was in Iraq. And I tell you this, they are quiet professionals and the best in the world. Lets just put it this way the problem will be eliminated and you will probably never hear about it.

• Upvote 2

I personally think that we need to just let those boys have at it over there....kill them all and let God sort them out....no more "making certain" that targets are "hostile"....if they are a target of our boys, I guarantee they are hostile...

• Upvote 2

bottom line is this, they died in the line of duty. speculating there were set up is a continuance from that crap that was posted earlier. I am veteran, my son is also in the Navy. This more crap again what this country will do. If the country stuck to gather we would not have all of this BS. Again, i support the military and i don't believe in conspriacy, Dive master post your facts that they were set or the whatever means you think why this happen. Dont post this junk from some factions who only want to smear this country. The last topic concerning this disappeared. We should honor the fallen. It has been 10 years since the towers fell. Let guess that was another conspiracy. Your post is passive and then goes aggresive. Post facts not assumptions.

im talking about a response to the soldiers that lost their lives this past week end .. in afganistan .. the chinook helicopter that was in route to help its army counter part that was pinned down in a fire fight .. 22 seal team 6 soldiers were killed .. things are to quiet about that for nothing to be going on behind the scene .... i dont think obama is going to say oh well .. and forget it .. hes got way to many military advisers to let him just ignore that

seals are sailors not soldiers

You will be happy to know that it was reported on the news this morning that the individuals responsible for downing the helicopter were found and killed.

HELL YEAH ! GO USA!!!!!!!!!! The American forces should level that place to the smoothness of a parking lot and pick 'em off as they run with their towels flappin' in the windth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

bottom line is this, they died in the line of duty. speculating there were set up is a continuance from that crap that was posted earlier. I am veteran, my son is also in the Navy. This more crap again what this country will do. If the country stuck to gather we would not have all of this BS. Again, i support the military and i don't believe in conspriacy, Dive master post your facts that they were set or the whatever means you think why this happen. Dont post this junk from some factions who only want to smear this country. The last topic concerning this disappeared. We should honor the fallen. It has been 10 years since the towers fell. Let guess that was another conspiracy. Your post is passive and then goes aggresive. Post facts not assumptions.

I am a vet as well.

Ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin?

That wasn't the first and won't be the last.

As for the tenor of the post, don't twist my words.

Aren't you tired of good people getting killed so some damn politician can make a point or promote a personal agenda?

I would never take ANYTHING away from those that sacrificed their all, I'm saying it's freaking time to STOP KILLING OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I'm tired of the damn lies and propaganda from our government.

If you choose to believe every press release, that's YOUR issue.

Do not twist the post into something it wasn't.

It's been 35 years since I served, I lost some good friends. After time, I realized they deserved much better than that.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

Please do not refer to a SEAL Team Operator or a U.S. Marine a soldier (adding USMC for everyones info). SEAL Team members are referred to as Operators, U.S. Marines are Marines. Their is nothing derogatory in the term soldier, but there is a distinct difference between SEAL Team Operator, U.S. Marine and Soldier.

• Upvote 1

To set the record straight here, it was 17 SEALS and 5 SEAL support personnel. Please stop with the conspiracy crap because IMO it only undermines what these brave young men were doing. It wasnt a rescue mission but one to take the hurt to some really bad people. I work with these guys every day and have seen the AAR. Mods can ping my IP for confirmation.

You will be happy to know that it was reported on the news this morning that the individuals responsible for downing the helicopter were found and killed.

What is happening to us all? Have we been so brainwashed that white is now black and black is green? Is an American life more valuable than that of an innocent Afgani child? So many children have been killed and no one talks about it or mourns them. These poor soldiers have been duped into thinking they are fighting for democracy and keeping American soil when all they are doing is causing more young men to take up arms against Western imperialism and aggression. Why isn't it immediately obvious to all that these men are there risking their lives simply to secure the economic interests of huge corporations. Have you still not seen the pictures of American soldiers standing guard over oil and poppy fields.

HELL YEAH ! GO USA!!!!!!!!!! The American forces should level that place to the smoothness of a parking lot and pick 'em off as they run with their towels flappin' in the windth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Imagine littlefeat that you had not had the fortune of being born in the great USA, but in Afganistan. Through no fault of your own you would be running with your towels flappin' in the wind while the American soldiers 'picked' you off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

What is happening to us all? Have we been so brainwashed that white is now black and black is green? Is an American life more valuable than that of an innocent Afgani child? So many children have been killed and no one talks about it or mourns them. These poor soldiers have been duped into thinking they are fighting for democracy and keeping American soil when all they are doing is causing more young men to take up arms against Western imperialism and aggression. Why isn't it immediately obvious to all that these men are there risking their lives simply to secure the economic interests of huge corporations. Have you still not seen the pictures of American soldiers standing guard over oil and poppy fields.

Imagine littlefeat that you had not had the fortune of being born in the great USA, but in Afganistan. Through no fault of your own you would be running with your towels flappin' in the wind while the American soldiers 'picked' you off.

Thats your opinion and you're entitled to it, thanks to those of us who have served and are currently serving. Standing guard on an oil field is needed when there are bad people trying to blow them up with the sole purpose of causing an environmental castrophe.

Edited by Don & Rocio