Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happen to "Adam, how do you respond?"

LS1Hawk

Wow, I wanted to respond to a post by George "Adam, how do you respond?" but within a few mins, it was pulled. Link said it was moved but that link takes me no where. Some very concerning infomation about Adam and some other sites he owns. Can't say I was too "pumped" by what I read. Hope to see the "Freedom of Speech" so proudly proclaimed here and it is allowed to be reposted to see what some of the Vets have to say. :(

Edited by LS1Hawk
  • Upvote 3

for what it is worth...be sure and read the disclaimer on that site...to put it in laymans terms...we don't guarantee anything on the site as being factual, verified or documented and we ain't liable for anything posted...really! not saying yea or nea.... just like verification of the reasons from the rock throwers...I can say anything aboutanybody on the site but...is it going to be true....maybe but on the flip side maybe not...who knows except the target himself

for what it is worth...be sure and read the disclaimer on that site...to put it in laymans terms...we don't guarantee anything on the site as being factual, verified or documented and we ain't liable for anything posted...really! not saying yea or nea.... just like verification of the reasons from the rock throwers...I can say anything aboutanybody on the site but...is it going to be true....maybe but on the flip side maybe not...who knows except the target himself

The same as this sites disclaimer says more or less, standard stuff

If anyone believes anything spoken on these sites they need there heads testing.

It would not be a surprise to me that several of the members on this site are involved in no good money making schemes but a fool with his money is soon departed.

Everyone has a choice just make sure you think before spending!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I want Adams Bio.

Does anyone know anything verifiable about him?

I'm guessing not.

That is the biggest problem with these forums. People claiming to be something more than they are.

That is an easy fix. Leave and go to another site. No one is making anyone be here. If you doubt something, check into it yourself.

Oakie gives out alot of intel, go follow him.

• Upvote 1