Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mon Bytes: Kaperoni Announces Iraq's Coming Out Party

DinarThug

[/url] CNN. Broadcasting From Dominos Pizza In Baghdad. Yo, Snap ! Is That Where They Carry The Pizza's, To Keep Them Warm, On The Delivery Camels ?

8-7-2011 Guru Kaperoni in the past, all articles were educational, or instructional or informative within Iraq. Today, that all changed...Today the news is going out beyond Iraq in the form of a press release. “Iraq plans to delete the three zeroes from the currency” Source: BAGHDAD (Reuters) Date: August 7, 2011. This is an announcement! I would say this is a coming out party. we also have seen the GOI at record speed working to impliment issues…including the Erbil Agreement. Today, we see (according to an article) that parliament with get the bill within a few days. IMO, this RV could and should happen very soon, tonight or within days, no more than a week.

8-7-2011 Guru BGG the most significant info I have heard, coins are in circulation. As soon as you see coins in marketplace, RV immediately. We are coming up to end of ride no matter how you look at it.

8-7-2011 Guru Seeker Hearing everything that needed to be done, all done, not announced, not official, but done. Process satisfied for going forward. The dinar went amber yesterday, the first time actually amber. Once it goes amber, cannot be pulled back. …Only way to stop now is by CBI, if CBI pulled it back. No one else can. As far as rate, there are only a few that actually know the real rate. The time line....Today/tomorrow.

8-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Have contact who cashed out in Cairo at $3.45. I know that to be true...we know that it is at least that rate. There is so little money in circulation in Iraq right now and what is there is old and worn out. Last Thurs was scheduled to RV...Lot of problems w/world market, world currency, moment by moment watch right now. Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day, our rate will be $3.45 or higher.

8-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady the only way once the ld's are released for it to make them carry less cash is to rv. they will keep it like it will be [the rate] once they release the ld's for 3 years before giving any more changes to the dinar imo unless they got such a unreal amount of money pour in that the imf stepped in an said hey u have got to raise your rates

8-7-2011 Guru asdf When the Iraqi dinar is introduced again internationally, which may be very soon, it may be at a lower rate than anticipated, then 90 days later it could change and potentially be 3X the value of a dollar, returned to its former rate. There is not one this saying this is being delayed,prolonged, we are right on the edge of this, the calm before the storm, stay ready!

• Upvote 6

“Iraq plans to delete the three zeroes from the currency” I think we have heard this over and over and over for months. This information has already been beaten, blown up, exposed, smeared and debunked. Let's just put 'er to rest already!

Who is seeker and what are their credentials?

Who is Kaperoni and what are their credentials?

Who is BGG and what are theri credentials?

We know Guru Bondlady is discerning in her information based on publicized news and has an excellent ability to make the printed foreign reports understandable.

asdf tends to keep his speculation very level headed however, has a tendency to divert into fear based propoganda for future events.

Just sayin. NEWBIES BEWARE!

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 2

8-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Have contact who cashed out in Cairo at $3.45. I know that to be true...we know that it is at least that rate. There is so little money in circulation in Iraq right now and what is there is old and worn out. Last Thurs was scheduled to RV...Lot of problems w/world market, world currency, moment by moment watch right now. Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day, our rate will be $3.45 or higher.

End Quote

Here we go again........It's Cairo this time.. $3.45..... It's reassuring ( very) to hear he knows it to be true...........

• Upvote 1

I'd like to hope that at least one of these gurus are right in their prediction.

Just one.. that's all.

One right prediction... pah-leeeez~

Too much to ask?? :D

Yes... Definitely too much to ask.... They don't call them Gurus for nothing.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

[/url]

Now also treat this as rumor, but I heard somewhere (can't remember where, so no link) that Okie is from Muskogee.

• Upvote 2

One of them said on Saturday that the RV would hit the USA at 9:15am EST Monday. Meaning today. Meaning it's now past noon. Meaning the BS never stops flowing from these jerks.

My favorite is 'the CBI is loaded with the new rate". How many times has that been said?

[/url] CNN. Broadcasting From Dominos Pizza In Baghdad. Yo, Snap ! Is That Where They Carry The Pizza's, To Keep Them Warm, On The Delivery Camels ?

8-7-2011 Guru Kaperoni in the past, all articles were educational, or instructional or informative within Iraq. Today, that all changed...Today the news is going out beyond Iraq in the form of a press release. “Iraq plans to delete the three zeroes from the currency” Source: BAGHDAD (Reuters) Date: August 7, 2011. This is an announcement! I would say this is a coming out party. we also have seen the GOI at record speed working to impliment issues…including the Erbil Agreement. Today, we see (according to an article) that parliament with get the bill within a few days. IMO, this RV could and should happen very soon, tonight or within days, no more than a week.

8-7-2011 Guru BGG the most significant info I have heard, coins are in circulation. As soon as you see coins in marketplace, RV immediately. We are coming up to end of ride no matter how you look at it.

8-7-2011 Guru Seeker Hearing everything that needed to be done, all done, not announced, not official, but done. Process satisfied for going forward. The dinar went amber yesterday, the first time actually amber. Once it goes amber, cannot be pulled back. …Only way to stop now is by CBI, if CBI pulled it back. No one else can. As far as rate, there are only a few that actually know the real rate. The time line....Today/tomorrow.

8-7-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady the only way once the ld's are released for it to make them carry less cash is to rv. they will keep it like it will be [the rate] once they release the ld's for 3 years before giving any more changes to the dinar imo unless they got such a unreal amount of money pour in that the imf stepped in an said hey u have got to raise your rates

8-7-2011 Guru asdf When the Iraqi dinar is introduced again internationally, which may be very soon, it may be at a lower rate than anticipated, then 90 days later it could change and potentially be 3X the value of a dollar, returned to its former rate. There is not one this saying this is being delayed,prolonged, we are right on the edge of this, the calm before the storm, stay ready!

So if they are cashing out in Cairo at $3.45, why wouldn't we just fly to Egypt and cash in? I have Dinar in hand...

• Upvote 1