Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Observation of Members

Hi JW :)

So what you are saying is it is "positive" to be "negative"

towards any other view but the one that makes you feel secure?

It must be a slow news day, this is as bad as 'cooked' wanting to ban

GT5Junkie. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and sharing their area

of expertise, etc. You are incorrect to think that because someone discusses

other possibilities that they are being "negative". You are using a very twisted

logic my friend, and remember this...we here have gone through this nonsense

before, it is called a witch hunt and does nothing but cause division. You are

contributing to that, and you call THAT a "positive" thing?

I know who is behind it, and why it is done, but it never makes it proper. This is

getting worse than a school playground. It used to be adults could have genuine

discussion without whining, and unfortunately, those days are long over.

I suppose you also think it is "positive" to be lied to by 'gurus', or is it just 'entertainment'

and amusing to be lied to? I think it would be wise to understand, that when any member

tries to 'stir' things up such as this post, they are the dividers, not at all desiring to see

or hear anything that is a threat to their logic and it is quite selfish because many here

actually enjoy learning all they can even if it is something they do not like.

Incredible to see this forum get to this point. I personally enjoy reading all the different points

of view, and never feel threatened if someone discusses something I do not agree with. That

happens to be what this forum USED to be about. Now it is certain folks promoting division and

acting like 5 year olds. Truly unfortunate.

There are many other sites out there that will always tell you what you want to hear. At least on this forum,

we have in my opinion, some of the brightest and knowledgeable folks that would be banned in seconds

on most dinar sites. I guess this type of site is what so many want? it certainly appears that way and how

shortsighted that would be.

Just my thoughts JW. I have read a few things you have said to some respected members here...and you think

bashing and name calling is a "positive" thing? Amazing.

All my best!

Jim

---

As I stated above in my post which again you mis=interpret. I will not argue back and forth with the Lopsters such as yourself. The debate on the issue is tired and over with me. You all say the same stuff every time. In fact you all same exact stuff as the other says you re-inforce eachothers opinions over and over........that is "dvision" and definitely a negative. The only thing you is jump in and spin every currency article you can and now I know all of your motives. I truly feel bad for you guys at this point. It must suck to being in a spot where you were talked into this investment by someone without doing your homework first. Who invests and then does their homework??? (asked retoricly) Im sorry you feel so cheated. Just move along already. Its not your dfference in opinion that turns so many off. Its they way you lopsters go about it.

Look I heard about this investment yrs ago and I thought it was way to far off and there was to much to be done. Now its time! Again I sorry you jumped the gun. I hope it all works out for you and the other lopsters. just hope you arent one of the ones who sold your dinar.........cause your guna need it!

Understand I am not a lottery guy.....I wouldnt buy a ticket if you gave me the money! This investment is hardly a lottery ticket. Its a huge opportunity to be a part of a once in a lfetime event that was brought to us by the men and women of our military in which many of them gave their lives for. I have a close friend who served as a marine over there and he came back a very changed man. Those guys went thru hell over there and still do! This RV thing is tied to much bigger things than you and I or anyone else will ever be able to comprehend. Its really that simple.And yes my marine friend owns dinar which he brought back with him after 2 tours on the frontlines. I pray this thing happens for him more than anything as he just had a little boy, Do I know how this will end up??? NO i dont BUT will continue to have open mind and consider both sides of the fence until this thing is over. Whatever the result may be is what it will be!!!

I think you lopsters should be banned NOT because of your belief in what wll happen BUT for the constant arguing/debating/ridiculing/name calling stuff you all put out their everyday! I do not care that you have a different belief or theory on what will happen. SO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION! THAT S NOT THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS ITS THE ONLY THING YOU ALL TALK ABOUT EVERYDAY. WE GET IT!!!

You want to make accusations that I only want to consider one possibility! NOT TRUE! I have definitely considered the lopster theory however, I THNK YOUR WAYYYYY OFF!!! Simple as that!

Look obviously you can post anything you want and thats why your here, Its became an obssesion of yours for you to prove everyone how great you are and how unbelievably smart you are! We get that to! Your smart almost genius like! I challenge you to reconsider and consider a different outcome. We both know thats not guna happen and thats ok!

See the problem is you come to my post and state that i am whining.......Bro I'm 6'5 285 pounds played football my wholelife thru college........I can assure you I dont whine about anything but again thats another mis-interpretation on your part! The members should really see alot in your stance and how you in-terpret things cause I reall havent seen a good idea of who I am from any of you lopsters.....all YOU wanna do is argue! Bro I posted this and you come running! Why is that??? I didnt call you about by name!

As far as you being intimated by other posts...........not really sure what that means considering your sitting behind a computer! And DIVISION once agan.............you lopsters are the ones who have created the division..........all you gotta do is check the usual suspects message chats on their profiles and we can all see very clearly whats going on. Try hding that stuff!

Refrencing other stes I should join............I again do n ot need to hear anything in paticular.......I really couldnt care less if someone else believes their will be a different outcome then what believe. The same old thng beimg said by you the lopsters over and over and over is what baffles me! But as I said I have you guys figured out! I just hope the others do!. Its not really difficult to spin the articles and jibberish mis-information the way you lopsters do! Its actually alot easier than seeing the big picture, Im not really a fan of the dirt roads....

Now in closing and ths will be it with you and me.......... promised above that I wouldnt go back and forth about this with you lopsters any longer and I will stick to that but I just couldnt pass up mthe opportunity to talk to you.......Ive been waiting for a month for you to show up.........man your slow..........now..........jmw came to me! Not the other way around! I know you him are buddys and he said yesterday he was "DONE" and I respect you for defending his honor but I really dont feel he was that respected! Just my opinion,,,,,,you will probably disagree due to the fact we dont agree on much! Just lighten up on people some everyone knows wherem you stand.........you cant convince everyone to see it your way!

Ps.....dont bother responding as I WILL NOT respond back to you even if you say "my mother sucks" ..............Im pinchin the head of the lopsters and guna set sit down and enjoy them!

Btw...........you shouldnt sign off "all my best" when its NOT what you mean! Good Luck to you Jim...........and do mean that!

• Downvote 8

My lawyer friend told me "the simplest answer is usualy the truth. Unfortunately the lopsters seem to have more examples of redenomination in the recent past to fuel the fire. Having said that, the possibility of a revaluation of the dinar is still very real. Yes I am a newbie to this site but I have followed this site religiously for months before joining. I have learned a lot and appreciate the differing perspectives. But as this thing gets closer to an end it seems that the ego's and frustrations are making it easier to be disrespectful on both side. Oh and religion is not about how much green paper you can make, its about ( insert your own personal beliefs here).

In order to have a debate, there have to be two sides. Naturally, those of us who steadfastly believe in th RV will take an opposing view as being "negative", especially when it is done in a condecending way.

I don't think JWJW is calling for an end to debate. I think he is pointing out that those who have a contrary opinion can find a different tone to state it with.

By the way, Jimcor, I appreciate the way you post with balance and neutrality.

Very nicely put! Thank you

• Downvote 2

Is DinarVets a Forum?

Fact: Public forums cannot be restricted based on viewpoint, but can be restricted based on content.

A forum is not a forum if we all have the same viewpoint.

Its the condescending nature of the posts and the behind the scenes patting of eachothers backs and the need to kick the dead horse over and over and over.

• Downvote 5

Is DinarVets a Forum?

Fact: Public forums cannot be restricted based on viewpoint, but can be restricted based on content.

A forum is not a forum if we all have the same viewpoint.

DinarVets is a NOT a Public Forum (Government Owned). See Forum Rules, for what you can and can not post.

I dont disagree that everyone can have their say.........your missing the point! Its the negativity they bring over and over............they only comment when they have an opportunity to argue with others and try to make members feel stupid for being in the investment. Simple as that!

No, I didn't miss the point. I said:

My personal opinion and observation here. Lopsters, Obama Fans, Conservatives, Left Wing, Right Wing, Newbies, Veterans, you name the point of view, background, all have a place here on DinarVets. Everyone has a perspective, and if they share that perspective, it may give someone else insight to a possibility that no one else has. Everyone has their place here, as long as they are respectful and follow the rules Adam has in place, I see no reason why anyone should be banned.

-

You didn't see the part in Red above. Too many problems on here continue, because Members try to handle it themselves and don't use the Report Button. When they try to take care of the problem themselves, they then become part of the problem. The best thing to do, is Report it and then let the Admins and Mods handle it.

-

Just the exact way you mis-interpreted my post.....these articles filled with jibberish and with mis-information is not the negative of which I speak. They do speak of redenomination as they will after they RV and pull the larger notes out of circulation. They also state the new notes will remain with the new for a period of time. The bottomline is you cannot believe everything the CBI puts out or the govt for that matter. I dont believe in "what ifs". I believe in reading the information and using logic.

The point was the lopster debate is well known at this point. Every lopster in town shouldnt come out every time to push their ridiculous belief everytime one of these articles comes out. Its really silly....we all get it at this point!

You got t! Thank you!

I have never seen them state they will RD after they RV, nor have I seen any statement that they will pull the larger notes out of circulation. I am sure I must have missed those articles and would greatly appreciate your linking those here for us. I will be THRILLED to see those statement, or anything anywhere near those! I can always hope I've missed something important like that. I thought I was pretty good at reading all the articles and listening to all the interviews and reports, but I can see I have missed some really important ones!

:o

So, back to the ORIGINAL post.....

Thank you! :)

I was a newbie that sat on the sidelines reading and learning for many months before I joined like many others. I was also a newbie that felt the need to write "Please be easy on me" in a question I asked in a discussion (after first joining)-- because I see the mob mentality and it IS scary to post ANYthing when you're new!

Hell, the hostile nature of many of the regulars still keeps me from posting, even when I have good info or a question.

I guess I shouldn't worry about it and just post, but it's a bit intimidating when you see people run down at every possible chance. Anyway, good post. Hopefully it helps people realize how harsh they can be when there are plenty of ways to help and be supportive. We are all in this together and hoping for pretty much the same thing. Let's enjoy it and stay grounded and upbeat! ¡¡Go RV!!

• Upvote 1

You didn't see the part in Red above. Too many problems on here continue, because Members try to handle it themselves and don't use the Report Button. When they try to take care of the problem themselves, they then become part of the problem. The best thing to do, is Report it and then let the Admins and Mods handle it.

-

Why are you whining so much?? If you don't like what someone says, put them on ignore.....cause crying about itto 20k people only makes you look like a little baby......

Just sayin......

My point exactly.

-

I have never seen them state they will RD after they RV, nor have I seen any statement that they will pull the larger notes out of circulation. I am sure I must have missed those articles and would greatly appreciate your linking those here for us. I will be THRILLED to see those statement, or anything anywhere near those! I can always hope I've missed something important like that. I thought I was pretty good at reading all the articles and listening to all the interviews and reports, but I can see I have missed some really important ones!

:o

I'll go off-topic long enough to offer a viewpoint..

Up until the June 20 press release by Shabibi, previous ones referred to delete 3 zeros 50% complete, 70% complete, nearly complete.....

After the June 20 release that stopped as Shabibi presented THE PLAN to Maliki.

Most, including myself thought those completion figures referenced the amount of big bills removed from circulation.

I questioned everyone in Iraq I could find, and they all agreed there was no shortage of large notes.

After re-reading the releases, and trying to put what they were saying into logical chronological order, it became my opinion that the progress reports on delete 3 zeros referred to the plan Shabibi was putting together for Maliki to take to parliament; not the percentage of large bills taken from circulation.

To remove all large bills would push total reliance on the dollar, and I do not believe it logical to make this the first step of restructuring...

Edited by Dalite

I'll go off-topic long enough to offer a viewpoint..

Up until the June 20 press release by Shabibi, previous ones referred to delete 3 zeros 50% complete, 70% complete, nearly complete.....

After the June 20 release that stopped as Shabibi presented THE PLAN to Maliki.

Most, including myself thought those completion figures referenced the amount of big bills removed from circulation.

I questioned everyone in Iraq I could find, and they all agreed there was no shortage of large notes.

After re-reading the releases, and trying to put what they were saying into logical chronological order, it became my opinion that the progress reports on delete 3 zeros referred to the plan Shabibi was putting together for Maliki to take to parliament; not the percentage of large bills taken from circulation.

To remove all large bills would push total reliance on the dollar, and I do not believe it logical to make this the first step of restructuring...

Thanks Dalite. I had seen those 50%, 70% complete articles and knew it was the draft proposals, not the removal of currency. That is approx when I finally figured out the great RV riches were looking a little tarnished. That is when I started digging and really reading/retranslating the news articles. The proposals (drafts) for removing 000 have been in the works for well over a year. Those who speak and read in other languages will have a bit of an advantage of deciphering the Arabish. English is a poor language to translate from Arabic. It is a totally different structure and several words simply have no translation. That is why so many articles are so difficult to understand and why so many attempt to interpret them. Unless they have other languages under their belt, interpretation is difficult at best. Much of the sentence structure is backwards.

I was wanting to see ANYTHING alluding to an RV before the coming RD. I've not seen such. I also was wanting to see ANYTHING alluding to removing the larger existing banknotes. I've not seen anything on that either. What I HAVE seen/heard are the gurus claiming such. To me this has always been hearsay as I could find nothing to support their claims. Many have taken what they've stated as gospel and now refuse to see any different. An RV has never ever been mentioned in any article, interview or report that I can find - other than the gradual increase to the former values AFTER the transition to the new currency. I'm simply asking for those who say it has been stated to please show those articles. I'd love to see them for myself. And yes, I am grasping any any little straw I can find to show me this could go the RV way rather than the RD way. I can always hope can't I...? :D

One thing I do recall from recent articles re larger denominations, the CBI will be creating larger bills to represent up to $100 banknote (USD). This did translate to represent not a 100,000 dinar banknote, but a 100 dinar NEW banknote. I believe they also mentioned a 50 dinar category, but am searching my article list to find that particular one. They will create coinage for denoms of 1 new dinar and under, and also for categories of 50 new dinar and 100 new dinar (representing 50,000 and 100,000 of the old dinar).

The coming weeks should prove very interesting, hopefully with greater clarity.

Hope springs eternal... :P

• Upvote 1

I also, as some members have said, do not post on the subject of the Iraqi Dinar "RV". I will state the reasons, facts and circumstances for this as I offer this lonely post;

One, I have no credible information to qualify me to publish information regarding a pertinent goverment (s) plan to change the value of their currency from a miniscule level to an extreme high value that would in turn create multi-millionaires worldwide in an instant.

Two, I work and live in a field where "if it isn't on paper, it never happened ". This and other sites (members) publish dates, times, places, people, and things as such regarding RV, and doing this creates great speculation, rumors, arguments, excuses, and much undocumented information. After some time of observation, everything to this point has been nothing more than a daily drama unfolded on internet sites with no credibilty (and undocumented predicted events).

Three, I work for a living, I do not sell for a living, therefore I do not spend much time at all engaging in a "fantasy football " type of speculation with other members online. I do believe in an Iraqi Dinar RV (after the current war and oil production and sales with free trade are established), but I do not believe anyone here or other places on the internet know the formal plan (if there even is one at this point), they do not know the time, they do not know the place. I do also believe it is irresponsible to post things that you cannot show hard documentation for. Are you are entitled to your opinion? Yes, but is your opinion based on facts or a pygmalion effect that I beleive has taken over regarding the "RV" phenomenon. This whole thing belongs on an episode of In Search Of, the Sasquatch episode being my favorite.

Please don't be offended, as I said in the begining, I have no credible evidence to support a RV to offer, sorry. (But if you click on the link on my website, for free I will send you a book with details on how to spend your money after the RV, you just pay for the shipping cost of $15!)

• Upvote 1

JW11 I think Dalite and Jim have already said it best but I will have to get my say as well. You are nothing but a cry baby who has absolutely nothing to bring to this site but distain for others. Now you flat out say that our service men and women gave their lives in Iraq so they they could RV and make you rich. How dare you.That just goes to show the mentality of brainwashed sheep like yourself. You have a weak mind and are a weak person. I have asked over and over again for you to join the discussion instead of bashing people who point out the obvious and of course you dont have it in you because you dont have a clue what is going on. First it was the lopsters that you are above now it is the people who are mean to newbies. Give me a break. Your little attempt to make people on here like you is futile. If you dont like the way this site is run then PLEASE go join the Okie fan club where weak minded blind followers without a clue like yourself belong. You said in your post that you will not communicate with Lopsters and then start to bash away at everyone you deem as "negative". You arent even worth a reply because you bring nothing but argument to the table. Im done with you. You have officially failed class. I know you will come back with some stupidity which is fine. I think it is clear to everyone that you will never be able to debunk me or even attempt a debate because you know I would squash you like the bug that you are.

****************Make your point without attacking or talking down to members******************

Edited by Bumper64
Thanks
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL! You seem to have taken this post a little personal for some reason. Not sure why considering the most important part of the post was about newbies such as yourself! I gave you a plus one just for waisting your time posting. Your guna have to make more of a name for yourself around here before I consider anything you said except one thing..................."you work for a living NOT sell for a living".............LMAO...........you were trying to insinuate I dont work cause I sell for a living........LMAO :P:P:P ..............seriously do yourself a favor and do just a little bit of homework befor you start ranting!Dumb***

LOL! You lopsters are so funny how you follow eachother around the site patting eachother on the back! :P:P:P

LMAOYou are definitely good with numbers and arent confused at all! :lol: You actually believe anywhere close to 20k people visit this site regularly!!! :lol:

You lopsters ran half that many outta here! :P

You have no idea how many people visit this site.....how do you think some posts get 30 some THOUSANND views??? There is A LOT of traffic on this site little one....

If we scared anyone off its the ones that couldn't handle the reality of what can happen and it probly was best for them to leave so that they didn't end up crying like you have been this whole post....

When you put your big boy pants on come back and we will have a real conversation.....in the meantime if you need some tissues let me know and ill send some your way k? Have a goodnight sweet pea LOL.....

JW11 I think Dalite and Jim have already said it best but I will have to get my say as well. You are nothing but a cry baby who has absolutely nothing to bring to this site but distain for others. Now you flat out say that our service men and women gave their lives in Iraq so they they could RV and make you rich. How dare you.That just goes to show the mentality of brainwashed sheep like yourself. You have a weak mind and are a weak person. I have asked over and over again for you to join the discussion instead of bashing people who point out the obvious and of course you dont have it in you because you dont have a clue what is going on. First it was the lopsters that you are above now it is the people who are mean to newbies. Give me a break. Your little attempt to make people on here like you is futile. If you dont like the way this site is run then PLEASE go join the Okie fan club where weak minded blind followers without a clue like yourself belong. You said in your post that you will not communicate with Lopsters and then start to bash away at everyone you deem as "negative". You arent even worth a reply because you bring nothing but argument to the table. Im done with you. You have officially failed class. I know you will come back with some stupidity which is fine. I think it is clear to everyone that you will never be able to debunk me or even attempt a debate because you know I would squash you like the bug that you are.

LOL.....Amen!!!

We can discuss this subject WITHOUT starting to call each other names!!

When you throw a small stone in one direction then someone has to throw a little bit bigger one back at you and that is how these threads turn bad!!

We need someone standing on both sides of the fence when it comes to this investment!!

We need to always be thinking about WHAT COULD also happen with this investment, both bad and good!!

I think must will be very disappointed if this site was set up to when every time someone comes on and says it is going to RV at $29.95 for one day only that everyone believes 100% that that is what is going to happen!! (if you don't believe me there are sites out there just like what I just said)

Anyway,

Let's be nice to newbies when we can and let's not turn this thread into a rock throwing contest!!

PLAY NICE!!!

• Upvote 1

Im not sure why I continue to be warned by the mods yet you and all your lopster buddys are allowed to say these mean hurtful things to me. :o:o I am really starting to have my doubts about this site. Something just doesnt seem right. Mods I ask you to give the same warnings to the ones who continually follow me around the site with these vicious attacks. I love to respond to the above post but I know where it will get me. So dnarck and keep i really wish I could tell you what I think of your response but you know Im just not allowed anymore......not quite sure why you are BUT thats ok!

Mods I ask that you attach the same rules to ev eryone on the site. Look back thru every post these 2 respond to me............everytime they are attacks at me. Am I supposed to take this crap?

No one is attacking you....we have just been telling you that you are coming across as a whiner.....like a little two year old tattle tell because you can't stand the thought of some of the things that get discussed that actually have validity......

No one wants to be a part of your pity party so stand up, dust yourself off and join the rest of the adults on this site ok?

We can discuss this subject WITHOUT starting to call each other names!!

When you throw a small stone in one direction then someone has to throw a little bit bigger one back at you and that is how these threads turn bad!!

We need someone standing on both sides of the fence when it comes to this investment!!

We need to always be thinking about WHAT COULD also happen with this investment, both bad and good!!

I think must will be very disappointed if this site was set up to when every time someone comes on and says it is going to RV at $29.95 for one day only that everyone believes 100% that that is what is going to happen!! (if you don't believe me there are sites out there just like what I just said)

Anyway,

Let's be nice to newbies when we can and let's not turn this thread into a rock throwing contest!!

PLAY NICE!!!

Nicely put!

• Upvote 1

"I was wanting to see ANYTHING alluding to an RV before the coming RD. I've not seen such. I also was wanting to see ANYTHING alluding to removing the larger existing banknotes. I've not seen anything on that either. What I HAVE seen/heard are the gurus claiming such. To me this has always been hearsay as I could find nothing to support their claims. Many have taken what they've stated as gospel and now refuse to see any different. An RV has never ever been mentioned in any article, interview or report that I can find - other than the gradual increase to the former values AFTER the transition to the new currency. I'm simply asking for those who say it has been stated to please show those articles. I'd love to see them for myself. And yes, I am grasping any any little straw I can find to show me this could go the RV way rather than the RD way. I can always hope can't I...?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78766-observation-of-members/page__st__20#ixzz1UaRPGxCF"

I hope, the same. In fact, it was because of that hope I bought my one million.

HOWEVER. . . . times have changed. .. . and as a result of education.

I am continuously seeing word coming out of Iraq that "currency stability" is all important. To me, that is Iraq's present solid stance. It is clear.

I would like anyone believing an RV is not only about to occur but must explain to me exactly how an RV can happen while maintaining "currency stability." Do please! I am open to the explanation, as the whole idea does not tie in with my sense of rationality or logic.

ALSO Iraq keeps reporting that new currency will be being issued to replace the existing currency. IT is obvious that these reports are being given out to prepare people, Not us, but Iraqis. And any idea that these reports are being put out for the sake of misdirection and obfuscation is ludicrous.

MORE, Iraq is now continuously saying that there will be a "raising of three zeros." But exactly what this means or how it is to be done I have yet to see explained. And I doubt that anyone on this side of the world outside the US government and/or the FED has a clue.

To attack people simply because they report what Iraq is saying about this matter calling them lopsters is ridiculous. Stoopud.

Also, what is ridiculous is BELIEVING that an RV is on the horizon without any substantial support or proof of the event. It is crazy. It speaks of pure self-delusion.

BUT! If anyone can provide me with any proof of a statement coming out of Iraq that an RV is in our future it would make me exceedingly happy. But I do not expect be feeling the slightest sense of joy about this matter ahead as I am now convinced that the RV is nothing but a figment of imagination working over time. . . and a sales scam.

BUT does this mean that I now feel the slightest anguish, pain, or regret about buying the Dinars I have? 'Ell no! I am convinced the USD is heading toward self-destruction and that the Dinar will very likely increase in value over time. I hope to be able buy more as time goes buy.

But, now, AGAIN.... show me the money! Give me proof that IRAQ HAS SAID A SINGLE WORD ABOUT AN RV! I want to see this proof, and I know many other "lobsters" do too.

You are truly one of the biggest tools ive come across in a long time! You actually think i care about what you think? U are the guy who follows investment around like its gona happen tomorow everyday and you dont even believe in it. Save your crap for someone who cares what u think opey. Sit behind that keyboard and keep typin like a tough guy. Your really impressive! All of u lopsters are a waiste. You being the biggest of them all. Are you all just upset cause i finally ran your boyfriend jmw off??? Tools......u show who u are baby boy everytime u come at me. Ur profile pic says it all to me.

Dont worry Opey its all gettin ready to go down and then you can go figure out how you could have been so wrong. Hey opey just so u know....i really do feel bad for u that u feel so cheated by investing in something that u didnt take the time to research first and im sorry your so confused by it all but i cant do anything about any of that. Now see where i come from opey...when men dont see eye to eye like u and eye we take it outside and i proceed to give u the whoopin of ur life then it would be over.

Now since we both are behind computer screens and the scenario described above is not possible.....i will just tell u straight up. Keep ur nose out of my business and i will return u the favor. Ok opey?

Hahahaha I don't feel cheated at all actually.....there is opportunity to make a decent return if we play our cards right so what exactly are you talking about? All I'm seeing is you babble endlessly about your assumptions based off what you clearly don't understand or know about because you don't know the first thing about who I really am.....

But its ok buddy I won't hold it against you ok? Just stop whining about what other people say....this is a open forum and people are allowed to express themselves and if you can't handle what gets talked about, and other people make you this upset, then maybe you aren't strong enough to handle being apart of something like this.....or maybe you should just take a break for a little while then see if you can handle such a task again how's that? No one will make fun of you for taking a break to pull yourself together.....I promise....

Hahahaha I don't feel cheated at all actually.....there is opportunity to make a decent return if we play our cards right so what exactly are you talking about? All I'm seeing is you babble endlessly about your assumptions based off what you clearly don't understand or know about because you don't know the first thing about who I really am.....

But its ok buddy I won't hold it against you ok? Just stop whining about what other people say....this is a open forum and people are allowed to express themselves and if you can't handle what gets talked about, and other people make you this upset, then maybe you aren't strong enough to handle being apart of something like this.....or maybe you should just take a break for a little while then see if you can handle such a task again how's that? No one will make fun of you for taking a break to pull yourself together.....I promise....

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1UapnuV1P

Keep stop being an Agitator! You said your piece move on. JWJW11 you too!

-

• Upvote 2

Keepm what is happening.Still at it. As the Dinar turns.Alot has been happening since I last got on the forums. Gave it a break for awhile and seems like we are still waiting. The one thing for sure about this investment is that I have learned alot more than I care to about Iraq.LOL Keep it real Bro.

Keepm what is happening.Still at it. As the Dinar turns.Alot has been happening since I last got on the forums. Gave it a break for awhile and seems like we are still waiting. The one thing for sure about this investment is that I have learned alot more than I care to about Iraq.LOL Keep it real Bro.

LOL you and me both! This has been the ultimate waiting game!

JW11- if you must know I work for BMW.....so again I ask what does that have to do with this?

I thought thats what you would say. You got nothin! You need to step back and look at yourself. You cant answer a simple question of what you do for a living. You know why cause your a looser! Its written every time you run that **** sucker of yours! Like i said your picture says it all. You look like a burnt out looser! As much time as you spend posting your **** you cant be that important in this world!

And btw ur the one who is the whiner liitle boy you and all your dumbass boyfriends. I cant believe how many idiots there are on this site who actually believe the **** you write! Its unbelievable! Keep writing your little boy. Im 6'5 285 pounds i will squash you and all your dumbass biyfriends but you kno that cant happen so you keep being a looser and preying on the weak minded dumbasses on this site! You know you dont get away with that **** with smart people! You remind me of a conman! I just cant believe people actually take u serious just by lookin at ur pic!

Hey Now I know im gettin booted from this site for telling u what i think of u BUT dont reall give a **** cause you are a tool who is for some reason allowed to constantly run your **** sucker and nothing happens! Me i get booted. People should really wake up this site isnt even close to what it appears.

So keep,dinarck, drox,jmw you loosers GO **** YOURSELVES!!! Fuckin whiny ass loosers!!!

LOL.....someone needs to take a little nap! Can someone get JW his bottle so he can go to sleep for a little? Something is wrong when you can get that upset over someone on a forum.....maybe you should go talk to someone about that! LOL