Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie and BGG Call notes

easyrider

We are coming up to end of ride no matter how you look at it. There is a bunch of stuff that I will not put out.

Our hottest window to look at today and tomorrow.

DB was just saying we are just not selling dinar right now but he couldn't say any more than that

BGG - first thing I want to do - heard a lot of things about what people want to say about me, is tell everybody w/in the sound of my voice. I have such a big info crew. For instance Dmoney has brought some very very good first hand information. T money also. No relation. Brought brilliant information.

BGG - information from last Thursday rate, etc was suppose to be announced that day

There were huge sources saying that was when it was to happen.

One of 3 letter agencies emerged from meting overseas were supposed to announce it. It did not happen. Why, we will not point fingers. There was some great info that it was going to happen and it did not. 3 letter agencies was at meeting that announcement was to be announced at midnight Thursday but it didn't happen. That has happened a number of times in the last 6 wks or so…That has happened a number of times in last 6 weeks. For whatever reason it changed. Not to belabor that point. I never did call that on Thurs. I want to let you know what kind of info we are receiving. Will followup on it as we can. BGG did not call it on Thursday but just put out information for everyone. Fresh - I would concur that I heard - how does this intel gathering go? What we need to be mindful of when we talk to our friends. Person A tells person B and C. Is that where all the info comes from Person A?

We talk offline about every other day. I reached out to you, I got some information. About midnight looks good. We saw a major decline in the stock market in last 2 weeks. Mirrored by China, Europe as well. Think about Oct/Nov 2010 last year, the stock market was starting to crash like it is now. We talk offline about every other day. I reached out to you, I got some information. About midnight looks good. We saw a major decline in the stock market in last 2 weeks. Mirrored by China, Europe as well. Think about Oct/Nov 2010 last year, the stock market was starting to crash like it is now. Theory heard from contact was what was happening was a devalue of the global market where I am getting at, the nature of it was kind of related to global market. The theory I heard from my contacts that are involved in this to say the least , global level, not RV, financial players. Systematic devaluation of global market. Deflation, what does it mean for us? Let's say the dollar has ben undervalued for years. What may be happening, these countries know they are poised to increase their currency. The countries know they are poised to increase their currency value - What if they are doing that because their currency will go up 20%. If we know the players, the people who buy treasury bonds, 10 yr treasury bonds. That is the global market play here. Shrinking money situation. That is why when you see Jitters, Fed Res, Bernanke, very good info coming from these people. Really reducing money supplies. Their country may be worth 20% more overnight. BGG turning back over to you.

BGG - Thanks for backing me up on that. I suspect if we were that close on Thurs. Anyone else want to toss in on that. New currency in Iraq, the most significant info I have heard in a little while, personally got 4 references of my own, coins in circulation. Someone on web today coins out There are fil coins that are a step down from dinar it kind of dawned on one of our intel crew, that is not a 1,000 dinar coin, a 1,000 fill coin. Would equal 1 dinar - about the same size as our coins, nickle, dime, quarter…CBI contacts, planning on letting those coins be distributed Fri or Sat ,,,On Friday evening, contact locally said CBI contact said they were distributing coins that night or Saturday… A pretty well known guy on web, had in front lines of banks and on merchant level waiting to be put in circulation Coins have actualy been in banks there….Family over there said the same thing…. They started putting them out yesterday and Iraqi relative of a contact said the same thing

What I have said for awhile,a s soon as you see coins in marketplace. RV immediately.

An RV needs to happen soon after the coins come out….Coins are actually worth more because of what they are made of…The base metal of the coin is worth more of the face value of the coin. If put out in mass, dealers could pick up all coins and take to scrap dealer. If not an imminent RV, they could make a prety significant profit by scapping coin… They are beyond worthless right now because of the currency value right now…. If there is an RV in next few days, the flip side of my reasoning, we knew it would be close to an RV…. The info you get from me, it comes from a lot of people ….My guy has very significant DC vontacts, fairly entrenched in congressional side… Why wouln't they RV BEFORE the coins came out - now there are two values to them…. sent text yesterday, "I know you have been buy BGG, did not want to bother you … Text from contact with many many contacts in DC, security, congressions side, said DC contact called this AM and got email and call with a rate between Sun-Tues Direct contact from Iraq from 6 am we would see a rate in banks from Sun - Tue. Rate only be released when we see it

FRESH - This could have happened a year ago, we have seen trial and error of where it failed. We are talking about the HCL, UN, the new Chpt 8, which is required. Erbil Agreement, chicken and egg. New coins are out. That rings bells to me. The value there is they do not release a second time, coinage, it would be scrapped. Most prople do not counterfeit dinars because they are not worth anything…. The point we made earlier about 3 zero dinar drying up. The same reason why most people do not counterfeit IQD, they are not worth much now. How does it relate to coins. Made mistake in past, got scrapped

Bret123 - I think I talked to you about 2 - 3 wks ago. Been working in oil field 2 or 3 years now. Spoke to gentleman back in Feb, until these oil issues are resolved. No RV In feb guy said until oil issues are resolved nothing may happen. Guy was sent home because he was not getting paid and then went back because he was going to get paid… Then gentleman got sent home, not getting paid, then went back to work. The dinar has gone up in value over here… It got me excited be cause gentleman works for me. He had so many doubts before… THis guy is now invested in dinar and is very excited…. Once I saw this guy get this excited, he had been made fun of because he bouht some. He is all excited now, never gave him the value of dinar.

OKIE! Yeah, listening to you guys, basically gave overview of what I had to say. .. contact that cashed out in Cairo at $3.45 …Have contact who cashed out in Cairo $3.45. I know that to be true. So we know that it is at least that rate … Getting back to money situations, there is less than 2% of IQD in Iraq, the money is so old and worn that they cannot tell the difference between old and new THere is so little money in circulation right now and what is there is old and worn out… My intel that comes to me says the first part of this week. BGG said said last Thurs was scheduled to RV…. Lot of problems w/world market, world currency, moment by moment watch right now. What ramifications because of stock market…. RV was scheduled for Thursday sbut so much happened in the world with market, WB and IMF wants part of percentage IMF, WB wants cut of what happens. Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day….Today or tomorrow is what contact is saying now for RV I assume our rate will be $3.45 or higher. You overviewed what I had already known and published on my website. I appreciate all of you intel gatherers. Thank you all for coming to xxxxxxxxxxx

Peopleinvested.com what I like about how our sites mesh, it is all about sharing information. I jumped on last night and said I would like to be a guest. Okie reached out and said he would like to make the call and here we are. Okie volunteered to be on call to help out all others Fresh really respects OKIE and team. xxxxxxxxxxx is a site for CHristian brothers and sisters and we don't sell or promote anything… OKIE is a site for christian brothers and sisters. We do not promote or sell anything. We are only furnishing info we get. It is very fluid. It could be changed tomorrow. But tomorrow looks like red letter day for us.

OKIE - compliments to BGG, so far ahead of clock. Wishes People invested best of luck. GO RV

Seeker - Thanks BGG and OKIE for all that intel. What you said about the coins being fills and their value to the dinar. IF you put something out on Saturday and wait until past Monday to be worth something. All scrapped. On Tues, the coins are going to end up in scrap Still hearing everything that needed to be fone, all done, not announced, not official, but done. Process satisfied for going forward. Contact in Bagdad that told seeker that all sales in Iraq ended on July 31st Contact told me a couple of days ago, all sales ended on July31 to people who were not citizens, inside Iraq….. Govt in Iraq started a program to stop UD dollar from being used and to use dinar only…. The majority of the 3 zeros ihas been retrieved.

Seeker says has Pretty good sources - making diligent job of piggybacking info from same source. I do have some good sources, independent of other fine guys and their sources. My favorite source, the dinar went amber yesterday. The first time actually amber. It tried to re institute a while back, and was drawn back. Once it goes amber, cannot be pulled back. …Only way to stop now is by CBI Only way it could, would be if CBI pulled it back. No one else can.

Kuwait dinar should change in value along with the IQD ..Heard about a robbery of the CBI. Have some feelers out on that. Also expect KWD to revalue….. According to seeker…… Low currencies are going to be mated together, not paired, their money will roughly of the same value…. Did get some info that KWD would have a change. No more detail, do not want to mislead anybody…. Got information that kwd was going to have a change but doesn't know exactly, nailed down… As far as VND goes, not sure if it will change at same time or not… VND- not sure if it will revalue at the same time or not…. We know there are people who listen to these sites. You would think they would to stop any double dipping. .. As far as rate, I can tell you betwen $3.40 and $6, that is just what programs running are telling. … Rate- bouncing between $3.40-$6.00 but that is not real rate. THere are only a few that actually know the real rate … He is hearing the time will be same as Okie says- today/tomorrow… Rate only known to 3 people on planet. From what I am hearing, from my main source, same as OKIE said as far as time line. Today or tomorrow. Seems to parallel and jive rather well. Very confident now. We got past that line in sand when they went amber……Kind of like picking lock on gate. Just a little walk up to the house….….. We went past line in the sand when the light went amber, so we are finally in the gate… Fresh - Something we don't talk about much, q & a….

Personal take, what do you think about the VND? Personal opinion, the IQD and the simultaneous value, 100+ currencies taking off. Double dipping and the VND does not, chicken and egg does not. If that does not happen, then double dipping could occur…..Fresh - VND-- personal opinion, potential millionaires would join the market and will jump into dong if it does not revalue at the same time… A lot of new multimillionaires would jump into VND. Regardless of whether it revalues.… If it is a double dip scenario, take post RV money and invest…. I don't believe we believe in a LOP scenario - we never hear anything on FOX news, Egypt, Libya. Iraq is off radar…Why are news not picking this up? . Off radar… Point - I don't see a lop in IQD. I will keep VND - rate of return a lot smaller than IQD… If they don't go together, peeps will take a big look at dong….

AG - I really don't have any intel. Back on something that OKIE had touched on…. AQ doesn't have new intel but what Okie touched on--1% that WB and IMF wants is for the World Global Settlements. Don't believe it has anything to do with RV…..THis whole thing is a world changing thing!!.... Everybody seems to think the 1% BIS wants and Imf, is from the valuation of IQD. Personally, that 1% is for the WGS. Just making sure, we know the gov't is crooked, but that is WGS thing. I don't think it has anything to do w/the IQD…...MyPersonal opinion, VND and IQD will be together….. Dong will not go before or after IQD revalue but will go together….. If anyone has paid any attention. another basket of currencies. A lot devalue, a lot revalue. The saudi Real…. THere are alot of currencies revaluing together and that's what is taking so long with this

FRESH - The powers that be are the main issue. Think of how many millionaires will be out there now……Last Thurs about 3pm edt, one of people was kind enough to post on our forum…..A call to action and where are we at. This is Fresh…. We got to the top powers in our gov't who do not flinch when their constituents speak. The triclle down economics related to this is huge. I am not too informed about WGS, but people way above my pay grade are….The rise and fall of various markets, building in a deflationary component, the stock market crash, RV is imminent and real… There is so much going on behind the scenes that we don't know all over the world… He is hard to follow and talks very fast… What is going on behind scenes? Basic forum? CBI, news sites, articles from CBI, why it is delayed,… We are seeing the chicken and egg scenario with all of this….This kicks off a lot of bigger things - all will happen simultaneously….about to kick off a global event… There are so many global events that are all coming together

Spartan? A few of the articles I've seen, Tues will announce ministers. From that time, that is when we will see everything. I know the erbil, some say been announced,… Parliment has a big day Tues. announcing more ministers, erbil maybe 100% announced.. Tues big day in Parliament, I believe we will see everything happenl……That's all I've got today.

BGG - Okie said his contact that cashed out in Cairo - some people are getting to exchange early. THE rate he is talking about is about right.. .the rate makes sense and is not exhorbinate. That is what the rate he has a gut feel on. ($3.45) Where I would imagine it to be.

Spartan - just got a call. Coins are out - Coins are out will have a picture in 20 mins Will have picure in 15 or 20 min. 1,000 coin silver, 500 copper size of dime - 500 is copper and size of dime - 1,000 size of quarter - They are out in IRAQ now - RV tomorrow? Fresh - what does that mean? AQ, Seeker, RV tomorrow - AQ said that - yes she did

Question in Fresh chat: what gives with DB not selling or a delay?... Fresh - dinar banker order - first of all, my opinion. Were they reserve orders, shut down mostly on Saturday. …. Heard reserve orders were going to shut down on Sat…..

If you are going to buy physical dinars, and support employees. That closed Sat afternoon…..Dealers will get probably only 10 minute heads up of RV….All this info we crave. 12 hrs, 12 min, before it happens. Ali and Ty, anticipate that they would get a 10 - 15 min heads up…. They will get notice of this is happening and is real and would only be 10-15 minutes before….We can still buy dinar, is this significant, is it related? I don't know how to answer that.

AQ - Fresh, if it were me, I would look at the date, that they are as sure as we are that it is going to go. Therefore I have to see how much I have to get rid of quickly. We only have so many to sell, period. So he counted everything he has to put out. ANd he has to count what he has. Why put it on layaway again. Fresh - most people cannot send wires over weekend, in US. Critical component in complying w/his stipulations… Fresh is very excited - If you take all this info, take 10% out of each thing/ I am pretty excited, anybody else?

Spartain said = Member posted on Fresh chat that they got a similar call about people having the coins in their hands and it confirms what was said earlier same silver and copper coin.. Exactly what Spartan said. Excellent!!—Fresh

Fresh - One thing I want to tackle - cashouts. Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3- Fresh opinion- if you are lucky enough to be in first 2 tiers, you have money already….. Dealers still having dinar in stock is because dinar has been sold back to dealers for the cash …It is possible they are collecting several million dinar a day. Some people are giving up. Don't give up. Hang on. ….Some people have given up on keeping their dinar… You'll have to pry my dinar out of my cold dead hands. That has been my motto from day one. We recommend that peeps do not give up Let's get excited, let's be concerned and try to run with it. When the info comes out, it is a global event. We hear about people buying huge amounts of gold and silver. The market can go the other way…..We are very excited as this is a global event and is a world wide even….The people who own the bulk of our commodities of the world, gold. ….Stock markets crash like they are now. Are they crashing for a reason? Because of global economy is geting ready to reset. - scenario on this past Thurs - all massive changes we are seeing, no magic bullet.. Big global event way bigger than all the commodities that can be in play right now… They are not printing high denoms anymore. We know that….. Lower denoms being dispersed on street…. Fresh close: We are looking at scenario A with a revaluation of the IQD. CBI is putting out new currency and it is being put out on streets….they say We are ready to revalue. We are going to roll out the propaganda…. Shabibi almost said propaganda in English… bad word in English - context of word propganda… bad word in English - context of word propaganda… Shabibi speaks in several languages and is a very intelligent individual…. TV screens will be put out for mass information WE ARE VERY CLOSE

END OF CALL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

....Blah, blah, blah, blah.

These 'okie pumpers' remind me of the time in junior high school when every one trashed the restrooms (constant use and not picking up after themselves) and finally, the fed-up janitor would place a flyer on the bathrooms walls that read: "who ever trashes this restroom-your mother looks like this" and they would usually include a picture of a Gargoyle or something else just as hideous! The messes stopped soon afterwards....

:lol::P

• Upvote 1

Well Easy, We already know who Okie is but don't know what his credentials are and furthermore we know what his track record is thusfar. More importantly my question is:

Who is AQ and what are their credentials?

Who is Fresh and what are their credentials?

Who is Spartan and what are their credentials?

Who is Seeker and what are their credentials?

Who is Bret123 and what are their credentials?

Who is BGG and what are their credentials?

As far as I know P**pleinvested.com is just another dinar site possibly connected with the pumpers and currency sales. None of these folks have any idea whatsover what is happening with this RV and this is all speculation posted as important information.

NEWBIES BEWARE! Seek out those with integrity, logistical information and willing to post their resume!

Easy, are you posting this "presumed" guru crap with the intention of being humorous or do you really seek information from these types?

Namaste!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what will these fools do for fun when this is finally over? since they have no grasp on reality and no clue what so ever, my guess is they will still be spewing out there high level, secret source intel about date, rate, and 3 letter agencies after it is done and over with. they are living in a fantasy land and won't even know it is done when it gets done.

• Upvote 1

what will these fools do for fun when this is finally over? since they have no grasp on reality and no clue what so ever, my guess is they will still be spewing out there high level, secret source intel about date, rate, and 3 letter agencies after it is done and over with. they are living in a fantasy land and won't even know it is done when it gets done.

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! The blessing will come TOMORROW! We're only a day away........................TOMORROW !

If you start passing meds, make sure you include me. LOL B)

And what can I do to serve you sir? Would u like to view the possibilities ? LOL ! How much meds . Do u think u will need ? LOL!

I think they will be running around shouting to the whole world how they called it right on the money! "See how smart we are!" they will say.

We all know it's BS but you know they will do it.

GO RV!

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! The blessing will come TOMORROW! We're only a day away........................TOMORROW !

And what can I do to serve you sir? Would u like to view the possibilities ? LOL ! How much meds . Do u think u will need ? LOL!

WOW! Hurrahs! Who woulda thought of it? It's amazing.

I am speechless! (Almost.)

when he said he had talked to DB he was talking ablout dead beat (DB) or dumb bell (DB) cause Ty from Dinar Banker is a little too smart to waste time with idiots like him...geeez.....I have a watermelon in the frig with a higher IQ than he has :huh::lol:

Leave me his gonads! I want to castrate him!laugh.gif

you might have to use microscopic surgery!! :blink:

• Upvote 2

when he said he had talked to DB he was talking ablout dead beat (DB) or dumb bell (DB) cause Ty from Dinar Banker is a little too smart to waste time with idiots like him...geeez.....I have a watermelon in the frig with a higher IQ than he has :huh::lol:

Can I have some of your watermelon??? I need something cool and refreshing to absorb??? Wouldn't hurt to have an IQ blast either after all I am reading some real junk from some .... well..... uhhhhh ....... intentioned ........uhhhh....... but maybe not so level headed ......... uhhhhh ........

Just the watermelon please. :unsure: Thank you.

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC