Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AND YET ANOTHER ONE

Biker55

Let me start off by saying I own 3 businesses, so my bank rep is the president of the bank. About 4 months ago I mentioned to him that I had been investing in the dinar.

He said he thought I was throwing my money away. Well, last week I was in the bank and out of no where he started talking about setting up special accounts for my new

fortune (his words not mine). I said I thought you were a none beleiver and he said he had changed his mind. Just thought I'd pass this along. Patience, the blessing is

coming.

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

B/c most of these bank rumors are BOGUS! Have you noticed the majority of every bank rumor has many spelling and grammar errors ----and few postings prior to their bank posting. Just noticing common similarities---could there be a correlation? (paid) Pumpers can't spell at all. (IMHO)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THATS STRANGE WHEN I TALK TO MY BRANCH MANAGER ABOUT DINARS HE JUST LOOKS AT ME LIKE I'M STUPID... AND HE TELLS ME IF IT DOES HAPPEN RV'S WE ARE STILL YRS AWAY. :angry: :angry:

You have to have under a certain number of posts in order to have one of these experiences.....

thanks for the post............im new @ posting stuff so wasn't to sure how to do it but here's what i have to say.......i am in baghdad working & north bank & the bank of Baghdad are both closing on camp liberty/victory i was told i had to close my account out & when i did he asked me if i wanted dinar or US $ since we cannot carry dinar out of country anymore i chose US$, when he did the exchange rate it was @ 1225 per $1, just wanted to pass this along & no i am NOT happy i had to close my account since now i have 0 dinar since it was all in banks here so now have to order more online & hope family in America will send money orders for me

Let me start off by saying I own 3 businesses, so my bank rep is the president of the bank. About 4 months ago I mentioned to him that I had been investing in the dinar.

He said he thought I was throwing my money away. Well, last week I was in the bank and out of no where he started talking about setting up special accounts for my new

fortune (his words not mine). I said I thought you were a none beleiver and he said he had changed his mind. Just thought I'd pass this along. Patience, the blessing is

coming.

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Your right ..You wouldnt believe whay my banker told me..sit tight

Thanks for the post, I certainly hope that pans out.

I've never ordered dinar directly from either of the banks I use, but I do send my wire transfers through them. This means that whoever handles the wire transfers has to read the transfer instruction sheets and inevitably sees the words 'Iraqi Dinar' and the amount I have purchased. I think whoever posts a bank rumor be they a newbie/ lurker like myself or someone who has been on dv a while is fairly brave.. or a pumper. With that, i have not had anyone tell me that my purchases were a waste or the dinar was a scam. However, I have also not once recieved a special handshake, wink, knowing look, cereal box decoder ring, or an invitation to talk with a manager or someone higher in a back room. In fact they usually just act professional and courteous and thank me for my business. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong ;)

That's cool Biker......hope we RV soon. I have family who thinks I'm dumb for doing this, can't wait to drive up in their drive way in my new truck that I paid off cash.

New truck you say? Nah...You need to get there on your Jaguar or Lexus or Ferrari ...........

The RV "blessing" is a long way down the road. Your banker is placating you so he can keep your 3 business accounts. He has no clue about currency investments.

My head spins every time I read a bank story. I think it is time for me to utilize a credit union instead of a bank.

Maybe a blessing for the US economy is in order.The pain is gonna get alot worse.