Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHANGED HIS TUNE AGAIN

BETTYBOOP

Just popped over to that other site , (DG) before going to work. Okie has done it again . LOL ! Last night it was thursday now he is back at monday and it is supposedly pegged to the dollar . The other day it was pegged to the pound ! Amazing ! This guy doesn't know his a**e from his elbow. LOL! Have a great day everybody !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just popped over to that other site , (DG) before going to work. Okie has done it again . LOL ! Last night it was thursday now he is back at monday and it is supposedly pegged to the dollar . The other day it was pegged to the pound ! Amazing ! This guy doesn't know his a**e from his elbow. LOL! Have a great day everybody !

Correction! He knows his a** very well. That is where he get all of his information. Just listen to the echoes.....

• Upvote 5

It's amazing where they can get this "intel" at........as many times as he's been wrong, I think I'd look for intel somewhere else.

I agree!

Okie says rv at least 3 times every week, yet he still has followers.

It's really sad how naive some people can be.

It's obvious to normal thinkers, that Okie's a fraud/pumper

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have visited his site before for kicks and giggles. And it usually leads to me wanting to pound my forehead on my desk. But it does makes me wonder.. okie changes his tune regularly, always has a new spin for things/ intel, and more or less makes things up as he goes (Lying? Nah.) And his followers eat it up; so maybe he's a politician!

I agree!

Okie says rv at least 3 times every week, yet he still has followers.

It's really sad how naive some people can be.

It's obvious to normal thinkers, that Okie's a fraud/pumper

He certainly is... But since he's so evidently naive and disorganized in his pumping and intel shooting I think he's a lot less dangerous than a few other more subtle luring and goading characters.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Yep he's back if you notice every weekend they say Monday. Monday comes and then they say Thursday, and by Thursday they say Monday. Its a game they don't know anything that's why they stretch and stretch and stretch. So when it does RV they can say "see i was right" . There attention freaks

Yep he's back if you notice every weekend they say Monday. Monday comes and then they say Thursday, and by Thursday they say Monday. Its a game they don't know anything that's why they stretch and stretch and stretch. So when it does RV they can say "see i was right" . There attention freaks

He's a total nut job!! Two days ago he posted in chat that...and I quote..."I have just received a call from my Cairo contact that said he had cashed in today in Cairo at the rate of $3.34 USD.....then he states yesterday that....and I quote...."Houston...Tranquility Base Here....The Eagle Has Landed. The rate is $5.25 pegged to the English pound...blah,blah,blah....R/V is now in the history books"......then it's definatly going to happen on Monday.....then he back tracks again last night with another load of crap and says...."Just landed...wanted to inform you of unexpected market crash, G7 meeting, WB and IMF wanted a percentage of R/V....blah, blah, blah.....then he cops and attitude and states...."If you don't see and appreciate the intel that at that particular time is accurate and is free of charge then take your intel search elsewhere...I won't miss you a bit!

Folks...this is just in the last 36 hours! He does this crap several times a week and STILL manages to have followers....it's sad, I have a good friend who is a lady in her mid 60's that is just convenced that Oakie is telling the truth and she actually trusts this idiot!

He's a total nut job!! Two days ago he posted in chat that...and I quote..."I have just received a call from my Cairo contact that said he had cashed in today in Cairo at the rate of $3.34 USD.....then he states yesterday that....and I quote...."Houston...Tranquility Base Here....The Eagle Has Landed. The rate is $5.25 pegged to the English pound...blah,blah,blah....R/V is now in the history books"......then it's definatly going to happen on Monday.....then he back tracks again last night with another load of crap and says...."Just landed...wanted to inform you of unexpected market crash, G7 meeting, WB and IMF wanted a percentage of R/V....blah, blah, blah.....then he cops and attitude and states...."If you don't see and appreciate the intel that at that particular time is accurate and is free of charge then take your intel search elsewhere...I won't miss you a bit!

Folks...this is just in the last 36 hours! He does this crap several times a week and STILL manages to have followers....it's sad, I have a good friend who is a lady in her mid 60's that is just convenced that Oakie is telling the truth and she actually trusts this idiot!

I agree ! In scotland I would have detained the guy under the mental health act by now ! And he would have a butt like a pin cushion because every hour or so he would be saying. "Hello again hello " to my two best friends..............haloperidol and lorazepam. Sadly wee no longer use padded cells or straight jackets but okie sure is in urgent need of both .........there , there okie all better now.

• Upvote 1