Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU

stetson145

No, thank you for the good posting. I will not go now and spend my life's savings to buy more dinars because of what you said, but I feel more hopeful now that the dinars I already have may at least make my life easier to cope with. Thanks again, I personally believe your story.

• Upvote 3

No, thank you for the good posting. I will not go now and spend my life's savings to buy more dinars because of what you said, but I feel more hopeful now that the dinars I already have may at least make my life easier to cope with. Thanks again, I personally believe your story.

I agree. That was a good post. I have come to the conclusion that I have bought all the dinar that I am going to buy and now just wait this out to the end. :)

• Upvote 4

I did not read your first post but may come across it in todays perusal of the news here. But it sounds hopeful ... and of course introducing your dogs makes it so much more believable. I too am a pet rescuer. However, because of where I live and the fact that I cannot take a dog for a walk daily, I have been a cat rescuer for the past thirty years. Every time it is time to say goodbye to one of the little beasties I swear I will never get another one. Why should I put myself through that misery again, right. And then, without fail, before six weeks have passed, usually about two, I find myself in the SPCA checking over the homeless feline critters. If one of them even looks my way or pretends to lick her paw just for me ... I am back on the "another cat roller coaster". I am sure you know what I mean.

Anyway, best of luck with what you are doing. That good feeling you spoke of? Hold on to it !!!!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 5

If you are a pumper, then you are awfully good at what you do. I never post on here because I never have any information, but I do read here every day. I believe you. Thank you for posting.

I agree. Fascinating inputs. Really believable. And they do get the blood pumping, which is a healthy thing in itself.

But as for not posting because one doesn't have anything to say, can't say I follow that route. Me, like others here. . . I post any way.

Wow...Thanks to 30 people so far for your opinions to my bank story. Now, this is my second post...Am I off newbie status yet?

I suspect not! I do appreciate the kind remarks that most of you made on my behalf whether you believed the info or not. After

getting the negative input all this time from my bankers...when I finally heard the great news today I couldn't wait to get home and

share it. For those that felt I might be just another pumper, I assure you "I have a life" way beyond the Dinar and RV and don't

have time for such nonsense. For those of you who were encouraged even a little...I'm glad I took the time to do the post! I will

bring one more thought to your attention. Of the two gentlemen I met today, one held "the" highest position in the branch and the

other, although new, is being trained to fill a very responsible position. His background is in Securities and Investments, etc. My

point being...if you were to look at my checking/savings accounts at WF you would have a very hard time getting excited enough

to ask me to see their lead private banker A.S.A.P. I currently live strictly on SS and SS widows benefits! Not very impressive!

Unless they knew something significant was about to happen why would they waste their time with me??

Oh, by the way "Stetson" comes from the name of one of my dogs. The one on the right in the pic. The other one is Skylar...two

of my rescues that I adopted!! My guys.....Aren't they sweet........

What was the "great news?"

What Wells Fargo is open on Sunday?

What Wells Fargo would have "important" positions like those you mention working on a Sunday?

This is not believable IMO.

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have a bridge to sell all of you!!!! BS BS

You all crush the guru's and because of dogs you believe someone. Hahahaha

:lol::blink::blink::lol::huh::lol::blink:

The dog remark I find personaly offending thank you very much. So what bridge do you have for sale . I have burnt so many of them in my time I could use one.

You knucle head

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Haha. You're not a sports fan if you find my avatar offensive. Secondly, I have two of the same dogs as the poster, so cool your jets. When you are on ss you have no reason to spend your life savings on an investment that is a chance!! You have got issues if you think that is normal. Her age is irrelevant.

• Downvote 10

Shut up Dyson. You are no judge of character that's for sure. Please just shut up because nobody cares about your opinion of someone else when you have nothing to say but to attack everyone else, all those that have trust in your eyes are fools. Unless they trust in you... is that it. You're are the definition of a blind idiot.. and that's my educated and experienced opinion.

You only show everyone else how short sighted, selfish and judgmental you are. Let's hear some good intel from you and we'll all dish out to you what you give to others. You are so sure you're right that you'll trash other people without giving them a chance when there is not one point of fact in your attack... only opinion. You're like those in the crowd that put Jesus to death, same exact logic (or lack of...) and mentality, same mob-mentality, same elitist and group think, same pre-conceived notions. The same. You have no idea what you're saying or doing when you sit in the shadows and snipe at good people, if you were good yourself you would see the good in them. But you project bitterness and hatred because that is what you are... I'm sick of you and your words, your hate. I'll put up with it though, as long as I get to stand up to you and give it back to you the way you enjoy doing to other.

Tell us about yourself Dyson... C'mon... share your wisdom with all the people that read what you had to say... We're listening.... What does your banker tell you? What resources and intel can you bring to the table for us? Connections? Proof? I'm not just picking on you, there are many like you in this forum because you guys feed and breed on your own idiocy.

Come out into the light of day and let's compare you to the person you are trashing. Yes, that's right, I said person. Actually persons. Because you have basically insulted everyone that believes this lone poster. If you were in my home I'd kick you out and tell you not to let the door hit you in the A** on the way out.

I could have said all of this in just two words Dyson. Shut up. But some things just need to be said no matter the cost. Some things never need to be said, like the hate that comes out of your mouth. What I'm doing now is not hate, it's love for others who need defending against bullies and punks like you.

• Upvote 5

I agree. Fascinating inputs. Really believable. And they do get the blood pumping, which is a healthy thing in itself.

But as for not posting because one doesn't have anything to say, can't say I follow that route. Me, like others here. . . I post any way.

Me too. I have a good life but this is better than tv. I like getting my news here :o

TODAY's CBI Auction!

STILL at 1170.

Announcement No. (1953)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 7-AUG-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 20

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 176,479,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 176,479,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets