Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Ready for RV to Happen Now!!

stetson145

i am not saying that his -her info is correct, or they just want 15 minutes, but i am going to wells fargo as well, and they are ready for me as well, i was contacted by the vice pres of wells fargo.... he is on this very site. and he closed me on using wells fargo when it rv's. and yes i checked into it and it is the vp of wells..........no i will not give his username.....

I bank at Wells Fargo also and that is where I plan to go post RV. I tried setting up an appointment with a branch manager in New Berlin to talk to them about future opportunities the bank could offer me, but he handed me off to some personal banker, and it did not sit well with me. I did not mention the dinar once when I set up my appointment, guess I will wait until after the RV. Would be nice to set things up before hand, but what can you do.

Like many on this site have said before, you have to get up to the upper echelon of the banking industry before anyone truly knows anything about the dinar, so you having been contacted by the vice president of Wells Fargo is very promising.

Edited by jlldrs

i am not saying that his -her info is correct, or they just want 15 minutes, but i am going to wells fargo as well, and they are ready for me as well, i was contacted by the vice pres of wells fargo.... he is on this very site. and he closed me on using wells fargo when it rv's. and yes i checked into it and it is the vp of wells..........no i will not give his username.....

Kewl! I'm with WF also. You have made this post more credible.

BTW, could someone please give Sonny1 a +1. I accidentally him a negative instead of a plus bc I am using this stupid phone... Sorry Sonny.

• Upvote 1

Same for me, Sonny. I have an inside track with my bankers here locally in Cedar Rapids, while I'm temporalily displaced from my home in Texas.

+1 for the newb for being so gutsy! :)

Oh No, not another bank story! Oh Yes, BUT, this one is first hand...and it's "mine"! Today I went to my small WF branch, from where I have

been sending my wire orders to DB for almost two years now. Most of them were sent by the same gentleman so we began discussing

the dinar investment some time ago. His story was always the same...I was wasting my money, it would never RV, be very careful, they were

being told it was a scam, etc., etc., etc. But "today", I went in to send a wire to DB and was waited on by a gentleman I've never seen before.

While he was typing my wire, I noticed his name tag said he was the Branch Manager. Since I knew the Branch Mgr. I questioned him about

it. He told me he was the Mgr. of all the Mgrs. as well as everyone else in this branch, and was usually in a back office. I said well, then you're

the guy that has "all" the answers around here...right? His response...I hope so! Next I said you guys must be gearing up for the Iraqi dinar

exchange...he stopped typing, looked up at me and said "yes" we are almost ready ......and it's going to happen "sooner rather than later!!!

You need to see our lead private banker if you haven't already done so, and gave me the private bankers card. About then, he called over another

guy who was walking past, and introduced him to me. Told me he had just joined WF...and had come over from Chase Bank. I mentioned that we

were just discussing the Iraqi Dinar...and said, so I suppose Chase is also getting ready for the big exchange? His answer also was "yes". After

I then mentioned BOA he said, we're all preparing for this to happen very soon! We left things at, that he will introduce me to their lead private banker

Mon. or Tues. I finished by letting him know that I have numerous questions I will be asking them, as well as the bankers at Chase and BOA before I

decide who might handle what for me. Yaaaaaah!!!! RV

stetson145.

P-a-l-e-e-s-e!

Regional VP of WF for Central Region and EVERY WF bank that is NOT inside a grocery store, said as of FRIDAY there is NO ACCPTANCE of IQD to BUY, SELL, ACCEPT, TRADE, TURN-IN or EXCHANGE - - - - -PERIOD!

stetson145.

P-a-l-e-e-s-e!

Regional VP of WF for Central Region and EVERY WF bank that is NOT inside a grocery store, said as of FRIDAY there is NO ACCPTANCE of IQD to BUY, SELL, ACCEPT, TRADE, TURN-IN or EXCHANGE - - - - -PERIOD!

So which is which? Sonny1 said he was convinced to bank with WF by a VP.....

where is wells fago your dealing with? i have business acount there, i have very good business relationship with the local branch mgr. i will be there tomorrow and bring this up again with him. im not calling this person a liar but this not the reponse he has given me in fact he says w.f. will never deal with the i.d. maybe they have changed their position from 3 months ago. when the rv was going to happen at the end of may,11. I will check this story out and report back.

So you didn't know the branch manager then you knew him. Why do i bother.........................

i let that little bit of info get by me, will not be going to bank tomorrow and bother the branch mgr. about this. i know the regional vp here too for over 12 yrs. and I damn sure havent see him out typing money transfers are opening bank accounts. in fact his secratary would be there before he would i aint seen her either.

RV already...it was 120+ here in afghanistan today...

man im ready to come home...already

We all are.

stetson145.

P-a-l-e-e-s-e!

WOW! That's great tip. We need to go inside grocery stores.

I TELL YOU, SOME OF THESE NEWBIES CAN COME UP WITH SOME DOOZIES..CBI DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO RV BUT YET WF IS TELLING YOU THIS STORY, UUMMMMMM GOT TO WONDER ABOUT THIS POST.... :lol: :lol:

Link Please...stating for a fact that CBI doesnt know when they will RV.. Thank You!

Sorry stetson but i was at WF today in palm springs CA and like clockwork i asked about the iraqi dinar and i was told nothing new was in the works.... but then again i guess all branches conduct business differently so who knows :blink:

To bad you weren't able to speak to the manager of all the managers like the newbie talked to.

• Upvote 1

Nice story, however you have no credibility here on this forum because this is your first post here. I do think you are very pumped about what you heard and good for you, if I hear this and was part of this I would have been so excited. Good luck here on this forum with this story.

No one really has any credibility. ...

• Upvote 1

Oh No, not another bank story! Oh Yes, BUT, this one is first hand...and it's "mine"! Today I went to my small WF branch, from where I have

been sending my wire orders to DB for almost two years now. Most of them were sent by the same gentleman so we began discussing

the dinar investment some time ago. His story was always the same...I was wasting my money, it would never RV, be very careful, they were

being told it was a scam, etc., etc., etc. But "today", I went in to send a wire to DB and was waited on by a gentleman I've never seen before.

While he was typing my wire, I noticed his name tag said he was the Branch Manager. Since I knew the Branch Mgr. I questioned him about

it. He told me he was the Mgr. of all the Mgrs. as well as everyone else in this branch, and was usually in a back office. I said well, then you're

the guy that has "all" the answers around here...right? His response...I hope so! Next I said you guys must be gearing up for the Iraqi dinar

exchange...he stopped typing, looked up at me and said "yes" we are almost ready ......and it's going to happen "sooner rather than later!!!

You need to see our lead private banker if you haven't already done so, and gave me the private bankers card. About then, he called over another

guy who was walking past, and introduced him to me. Told me he had just joined WF...and had come over from Chase Bank. I mentioned that we

were just discussing the Iraqi Dinar...and said, so I suppose Chase is also getting ready for the big exchange? His answer also was "yes". After

I then mentioned BOA he said, we're all preparing for this to happen very soon! We left things at, that he will introduce me to their lead private banker

Mon. or Tues. I finished by letting him know that I have numerous questions I will be asking them, as well as the bankers at Chase and BOA before I

decide who might handle what for me. Yaaaaaah!!!! RV

Always from a NEWBIE - who isn't really a NEWBIE - just one of the pumpers using a different name.