Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now THIS IS A ZERO ARTICLE I LIKE!!!!!!

acceb75

Hey 20Million I just got through reading this on the other thread and it is interesting to say the least. Hopefully we will see the new finacial satements and they will indeed be positive but it is still hard to figure out why the dinar in cuirculation has been steadily increasing over time instead of decreasing. If the new finacial showed a major decrease in the dinar in circulation then at that point I would have to be more inclined to believe the info out of Iraq to be smoke but until then I lean on the probability of RD. Dont forget there is probably up to 2 trillion in speculators hands alone. Really hope that you are correct and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No probem Dinarck, We are all in this together and are all hoping for a positive outcome. I can't deny what all of the recent articles are saying, but I am choosing to look at all of the possibilities and solutions that Iraq could do.

It's not over until it's over. Worst come to worst, I lose my money and learned a ton, right?

• Upvote 2

No probem Dinarck, We are all in this together and are all hoping for a positive outcome. I can't deny what all of the recent articles are saying, but I am choosing to look at all of the possibilities and solutions that Iraq could do.

It's not over until it's over. Worst come to worst, I lose my money and learned a ton, right?

Agreed. Good job on the post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Hopefully we will see the new finacial satements and they will indeed be positive but it is still hard to figure out why the dinar in cuirculation has been steadily increasing over time instead of decreasing..."

I agree, I am also curious to see their most recent financial statement. I believe that the amount of currency in circulation was a necessary "side effect" to maintain interest rates and inflation. "When there is an increased demand for base money, action is taken in order to maintain the short term interest rate (that is, to increase the supply of base money). The central bank goes to the open market to buy a financial asset such as government bonds, foreign currency or gold. To pay for this, bank reserves in the form of new base money (for example newly printed cash) is transferred to the sellers bank, and the sellers account is credited. Thus, the total amount of base money in the economy has increased. Conversely, if the central bank sells these assets in the open market, the amount of base money that the buyer's bank holds decreases, effectively destroying base money."

So first, the CBI uses expansionary policies in order to regulate inflation, interest rates, and bring in investment capital from outsiders such as speculators and major corporations looking to invest in Iraq. Then, they transition to Contractionary policies in order to reduce the base money supply which in turn adds value to their currency in circulation. Just a thought.

Agreed. Good job on the post.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

When did this site turn into bash your neighbor, ive quit reading a lot because of all of it, and I would like to be informed. Everybody has their own opinion on whats gonna happen and there may be a chance nobody knows yet, including Shabibi and the rest of the clowns over there. I watch everyone bash Keep because he has an opinion but follow others because they have an opinion that differs, why, I don't always like what Keep has to say but you can tell by his post that he actually does his own research and he is right, this is a high risk investment that may or may not pan out, hopefully we all see the results soon. Just remember as much as Iraq wants to make their country the strongest, they still want to own their people and no matter what we do for them, they still HATE us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it civil people, it you don't agree bring up a fact, not a guess, and debate it, IN AN ADULT MANNER. I would hope we are all grown up here and can have a grown up talk with each other. besides who knows, Frank, okie, and the rest could be right and we could get an $11.00 RV, nobody knows. now wouldn't that be awesome.

Thanks for you respectful rebuttal to my post 20Million. Its a breath of fresh air for someone to actually want a discussion instead of throwing knives because of an opinion they dont like.

Well I would agree that it is a possibility that all of this is misinformation but I would also have to say that it is highly unlikely. If they didnt want people to invest in the currency then they shouldnt have sold trillions of it to begin with. Shabs sold trillions of IQD to keep inflation in check. I think that damage has been done. Seems like they would just lock down the supply instead of filling their reserves with the proceeds. They needed the reserves to pay day to day expenses because of the sanctions. Also, if Iraq knew the DFI would eventually come back to them then why would they need to sell trillions of dinar to fill their reserves if a RV was there plan? Again Shabs was keeping inflation in check. Plus why now? Now they want to RV. Why suddenly do they want people to not invest in IQD? Because they are drawing the 000 notes out of circulation now. What difference would it make if people bought more? There is already 30 trillion in circulation. How would that change?

Now lets think just for a minute about what is going on with the articles and statements from the CBI. I think we all agree (other than a few hardline Go RVrs) that we are being told RD. That really isnt up for debate anymore. That is fact. Anytime a country has to Redenominate their currency they have to explain to the public and businesses what is going on. They do this through media and statements from leaders of their central bank which is excactly what we are seeing now. Smoke dinarck. Think about it. Iraqis drinking coffee in the mornings reading the newspapers and slowly starting to get the picture of what is to occur. The average Iraqi is illiterate and can't afford a paper or a cup of coffee. Its only us who have speculated on the IQD that cannot accept what is going on. Iraqis are not sitting around waiting for their 25,000 notes to suddenly become worth 25,000 USD more less 75,000 like Okie says. I agree. The average Iraqi doesn't have any 25000 IQD notes. They would probably laugh if they knew some of the nonsense that has been written over the years about their currency. They are reading these newspapers and understand what they are being told and understand why it is needed. We are reading these articles and understand and that is exactly what Iraq wants. The average Iraqi isn't and doesn't. Same in Venezuela. Venezuela is a different situation all together. Do you think that the population was saying that it was all smoke and mirrors and that they were just being mislead so people wouldn't invest in the currency? No idea. I wasn't there. Do you think that when they were being educated on their RD that they were expecting there notes to actually increase in value by a 1000%? No. No. Don't see any difference now. Venezuela is swimming in oil and they had a re-denomination because their currency was in a hyper inflated state and that is what is done to currencies in a hyper inflated state. Agreed. The Iraqi currency is NOT in a hyper inflated state.

If Iraq was planning to RV their currency to any amount then why not just do it instead of misinforming the world and their own population? Because they can't come out and say "Hello world were gonna revalue the IQD now" It doesn't make sense. It does if you think about it. Imagine the disdain the Iraqis would have for their Gov if they were lied to in this way and they ended up missing out on becoming wealthy because they traded dinar for USD before the RV because they were worried about a RD that they were unsure of. Where exactly are the Iraqis you speak of getting these IQD notes that they are trading for US Dollars? You have done research on the Iraqis and know their educational level, unemployment rates and annual wages?

Also lets talk about how a RV is even possible. I agree that a low RV could happen but a RV to 1 or Okies 3 is impossible. So lets say that a RV to .01 or .02 was the plan. Why would they put out enough propaganda to make Nazi Germany proud before they did it? Seems like they would come out and say the exchange rate is stable and we plan to continue 1170 for the next 10 years. That's all they would need to do to keep speculation down. Instead we get 100 articles clearly spelling out RD and the leaders of the CBI telling us RD. This is where you and I really disagree. Iraq will be the wealthiest nation in the world. In addition to their oil, natural gas, gold, SDRs, Iraq’s reserve position in the IMF, foreign currency cash, and deposits abroad, the rest of the underground minerals, along with stocks, futures, swaps, options, lending capital, industry, non mint precious metals, non liquid and un-convertible currencies, houses, businesses, autos, structures, planes, etc etc etc. Once Iraq's currency becomes trade-able, companies will be flocking in to build factories and all the businesses that will be needed to support those factories. All this will be added assets of Iraq. Within 2 years Iraq's assets will exceed the assets of the United States. Yes, Iraq's assets will exceed 200 trillion. Shabibi didn't say he could support a rate of $14.00 for nothing. But, dinarck you may be right and me wrong. Time will tell.

• Upvote 2

No LOP. Shabbs wants his currency to be STRONG and POWERFUL...a LOP ain't gonna do that. When the new currency comes out, your 25,000 Dinar note will be worth the same as 25 x 1,000 Dinar notes.

Shabbs was also heard to say that he and his financial Team have learned from the lopping in Turkey....they learned what NOT to do.

So chin up. No need to worry...we're almost there. hang on to your Dinars!!!

Cheers from Aussie.

I read that the 1000 dinar note will be a coin......I guess like a $1 aussie coin mate.

Not so sure about the lop not happening. I think it will lop and then strengthen. Maybe 3-5 bucks.

Sorry Speculatorsride but I am going to have to disagree with just about everything in your rebuttal with the exception of Shabs selling trillions of dinar to keep inflation in check.

You say the average Iraqi doesnt have 25,000 notes. Wrong. They are still prevelant in Iraq and I ask you to show proof otherwise.

You say the average Iraqi cant afford a newspaper or cup of coffee. They are poor but not that poor.

Why is Venezuela any different. Its fun to think so but why? Because we invaded? Show me any other country we invaded that RVed their currency by 1000 times.

The IQD isnt in a hyperinflated state? Wow. OK. I guess all currencies should have 000s or more.

I think its humorus that you would suggest that no Iraqis have any dinar at all and say that I havent researched their finacial levels. Guess what. Dinar is the currency of Iraq. It is used in Iraq and all Iraqs have some.

Yeah Iraq would be the wealthiest country in the world if they did what has been pumped. Ok. They have 29 trillion electronic and 30 trillion in circulation. Lets say they do whats suggested and pull in say 28 trillion leaving 2 trillion on the streets. Then they RV to 1 like everyone is saying. They just created 57 trillion that they themselves hold in their vaults. Now they just created out of thin air the same amount of money there is on earth so they wouldnt just be the wealthiest country on earth. They would be richer than every country on earth combined.

Go Rv