Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now THIS IS A ZERO ARTICLE I LIKE!!!!!!

acceb75

WHAT I am concerned about is how we will be able to exchange our 25K Dinar bills for new ones without the three zeros before they expire. I've seen they will be good for only two years..

Think about it. 100K of old Dinars would take a thousand new 100 Dinar bills to make the exchange. So a quarter of a million Dinar would require 2500 new 100 Dinar bills to make the exchange. And where we going to get those? Wells Fargo? Haha. Don't kid yourself.

And if one has a million Dinars, what then? That would make four times 2500 100 Dinar bills.

The above has nothing to do with an RV, only an elimination of the three zeros.and the new currency.

So the debate continues with Lop vrs. RV. Bottom line is to improve your purchasing power you must RV. It's been said in the past that Iraq want's the Dinar to have parity with the Dollar.

Again, any article you read right now could be considered smoke and mirrors. It's a game of poker until the trigger is pulled as to prevent a run on the IQD.

LOL...so true!!! dinarck/keepmwlkfuny/gt5 are the same person with different screen names. They come here because they love to stir the pot and piss in everyones cheerios. Most likely abused when they were younger...or possibly sold all their dinar and come in here to make sure everyone know that nothing will happen with this investment. Well, got news for you dinarck...this will RV at a 1:1 then old notes will be exchanged at bank for new ones. The other info you are not privy to, so go play with yourself and look in the mirror...idiot dinarck. There I said what everyone was thinking (besides keepmwlknfunny/GT5 and dinarck)

O come now. Your just mad because I punked you out in another thread and pointed out to everyone that you are no more than a Go RVer who doesnt have a clue and will believe anything that sounds good. I asked you to explain yourself but you were unable. Shocker. The koolaide just taste to good to put down huh? I tell you what. If you can tell me (like I have already asked you to do) how I am wrong and you are right using reason and a logical answer then I will sell my dinar and go away like you want. Tell me how a 100 articles from Iraqi media, the CBI, Shabbs own words, and basic common sense is all wrong and you are right. Then tell me why Iraq with an inflated money supply would do the opposite of what they are saying and RV so you can be rich especially after numerous countries around the world that were in Iraqs position did excactly what Iraq is saying its going to do which by the way is basic economics to deal with the effects of past hyperinflation which Iraqs currency is suffering from. O no, since you hold their currency they have to RV right and I am the bad guy who needs to leave the site for pointing out the obvious. You belong at Sheeples Dinar. That site is were you will find your flock. You can continue to pretend that everything is peachy overthere. It seems to me that it is you who needs to leave and go to the fantasy land sites where you belong. My offer holds. If you can bring something to the table based in reality then maybe we will talk. Until then why dont you listen and learn instead of calling me an idiot when its you who cant even carry on a discussion about the currency your invested in.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 12

At best this article is neutral. In reality it very much indicates a lop. Some of you people need to quit looking at everything with your RV colored glasses on.

An RV doesn't get rid of the after effects of runaway inflation. An RD does. Google it.

Drop 3 zeros = lop.

RDs preserve the purchasing power. An RV to 1:1 would multiply purchasing power by a thousand times. Why would they say preserve (indicating lop) if they meant massively increase (indicating RV)? Also, how is an RV a gradual procedure? It happens immediately. RDing, letting both currencies exist at the same time, and then letting the value of the dinar increase gradually, is a gradual procedure. An RV is not.

Turkey and Brazil both lopped.

Saying that old will remain in circ. alongside new is indicative of a lop. If it's just adding new small denoms, as you would do with an RV, it would be silly to say that they'll remain in circulation alongside one another, because OBVIOUSLY they'd remain in circulation alongside one another. In an RD you REPLACE the currency. You have to, you have to eventually make the old notes invalid. In an RV you DO NOT replace the currency, a 250 dinar note remains a 250 dinar note and will remain in circulation after the RV. The fact that they flat out say "replace" the currency, and the fact that they say that the new currency will remain in circ. alongside the old, both indicate lop. Neither is evidence for an RV.

Explain something to me please GT5. A 250 note will remain a 250 note. So if you have 4 of the 250 notes you are going to have 1000 new dinars but if you have a one 1000 note you will have to exchange it to 1 dinar note. Is that what you are saying? If it is this method is unfair in the most arbitrary manner.

• Upvote 2

I am very new in this and have just started buying a little here and there off E-bay and get very confused by these conflicting posts... I have spent hours and hours reading every post here that everyone posts to, and I must say, it is very confusing and I still am not sure whether to keep buying or not. It seems up and down every time a new post comes out. Just wanted to say hello and let you know I am here, trying to learn all I can. I don't have much to spend so not going overboard with it...... :blink::unsure:

• Upvote 1

Explain something to me please GT5. A 250 note will remain a 250 note. So if you have 4 of the 250 notes you are going to have 1000 new dinars but if you have a one 1000 note you will have to exchange it to 1 dinar note. Is that what you are saying? If it is this method is unfair in the most arbitrary manner.

A redenomination effects all notes including electronic. The 250 note would be .25 dinar worth .25 USD which is basically what its worth now.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

O come now. Your just mad because I punked you out in another thread and pointed out to everyone that you are no more than a Go RVer who doesnt have a clue and will believe anything that sounds good. I asked you to explain yourself but you were unable. Shocker. The koolaide just taste to good to put down huh? I tell you what. If you can tell me (like I have already asked you to do) how I am wrong and you are right using reason and a logical answer then I will sell my dinar and go away like you want. Tell me how a 100 articles from Iraqi media, the CBI, Shabbs own words, and basic common sense is all wrong and you are right. Then tell me why Iraq with an inflated money supply would do the opposite of what they are saying and RV so you can be rich especially after numerous countries around the world that were in Iraqs position did excactly what Iraq is saying its going to do which by the way is basic economics to deal with the effects of past hyperinflation which Iraqs currency is suffering from. O no, since you hold their currency they have to RV right and I am the bad guy who needs to leave the site for pointing out the obvious. You belong at Sheeples Dinar. That site is were you will find your flock. You can continue to pretend that everything is peachy overthere. It seems to me that it is you who needs to leave and go to the fantasy land sites where you belong. My offer holds. If you can bring something to the table based in reality then maybe we will talk. Until then why dont you listen and learn instead of calling me an idiot when its you who cant even carry on a discussion about the currency your invested in.

Soo much b.s. like that lately, I got attacked the same way but thier point was about my avatar ( D/V stock avatar,by the way) is the same as an others!!!!! idiot.

its not the cool-aid anymore, its apparently the sandy buttholes running round! sorry DRV1804 cant take your egoist remarks :P

X-lent post, way to man UP! lets stop the paranoia and talk DINAR!!

BTW>>>>Paranoia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the thought process. For other uses, see Paranoia (disambiguation) and Paranoid (disambiguation).

Paranoia

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At best this article is neutral. In reality it very much indicates a lop. Some of you people need to quit looking at everything with your RV colored glasses on.

An RV doesn't get rid of the after effects of runaway inflation. An RD does. Google it.

Drop 3 zeros = lop.

RDs preserve the purchasing power. An RV to 1:1 would multiply purchasing power by a thousand times. Why would they say preserve (indicating lop) if they meant massively increase (indicating RV)? Also, how is an RV a gradual procedure? It happens immediately. RDing, letting both currencies exist at the same time, and then letting the value of the dinar increase gradually, is a gradual procedure. An RV is not.

Turkey and Brazil both lopped.

Saying that old will remain in circ. alongside new is indicative of a lop. If it's just adding new small denoms, as you would do with an RV, it would be silly to say that they'll remain in circulation alongside one another, because OBVIOUSLY they'd remain in circulation alongside one another. In an RD you REPLACE the currency. You have to, you have to eventually make the old notes invalid. In an RV you DO NOT replace the currency, a 250 dinar note remains a 250 dinar note and will remain in circulation after the RV. The fact that they flat out say "replace" the currency, and the fact that they say that the new currency will remain in circ. alongside the old, both indicate lop. Neither is evidence for an RV.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

snapback.pngGT5Junkie, on 04 August 2011 - 02:43 PM, said:

You are wrong. In previous lops both currencies have existed alongside each other.

So do I. That doesn't mean I can hand the clerk at Wal-Mart a dog turd and tell him it's worth 3.22 USD. Well, I can, I just don't think he's going to believe me.

Somewhat self-righteous and full of yourself there newbie boy....................

I'll wager 25,000 dinar it doesn't lop, you game..................and that's not pre-rv............if you are so sure of your OPINION should be a no-brainer

Still waiting for your response.................as I stated before I can afford to lose 21 dollars...............can you afford to lose 21 thousand.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1UKwR91mQ

Edited by blessedman
  • Upvote 1

A redenomination effects all notes including electronic. The 250 note would be .25 dinar worth .25 USD which is basically what its worth now.

...and the debate goes on.... :lol:

Good try dinarck.... I see we've both tried.... several of us have....some get it, some don't.

By year's end they should ALL get it.... maybe by spring 2012.... The CBI is very clear in what they are planning and they are giving us a step-by-step 'heads up' as they do it.

Looks to me like they'll achieve their desired parity to the USD when they remove the 3 zeros.... $0.86 is pretty darn close to $1, isn't it?

Have a wonderful Sunday Everyone!

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL...so true!!! dinarck/keepmwlkfuny/gt5 are the same person with different screen names. They come here because they love to stir the pot and piss in everyones cheerios. Most likely abused when they were younger...or possibly sold all their dinar and come in here to make sure everyone know that nothing will happen with this investment. Well, got news for you dinarck...this will RV at a 1:1 then old notes will be exchanged at bank for new ones. The other info you are not privy to, so go play with yourself and look in the mirror...idiot dinarck. There I said what everyone was thinking (besides keepmwlknfunny/GT5 and dinarck)

First off stop crying and blow your nose cause the snot bubbles are runnning into your mouth.....secondly if you get. This upset whenever you see someone talking about a RD, then maybe you aren't adult enough to handle this kind of investment......but to sit there and try to tell someone they must have been abused when they were a kid so that's why they are talking about a negative side to this investment really shows a huge lack of intelligence and ignorance.....if you had any brains maybe you would debate why this won't happen or explain your point of view but I guess that's beyond your mental capacity.....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 13

Hey Rod & Staff

How did you get the pic on I have a pic I am dying to put on but all I gett is a lot of code attaching to the post and no pic. :( :(

Give us a hint Pleaseeeeee :P

Cheers Chilli B) B)

All I can say Chilli is that I went to the translated version, then highlighted the article... then right clicked to "copy", then back to DV site right clicked to "paste"... it brought the picture and entire article... this may be an over simplification, that's the best I can tell you. Again... my pleasure ya'll.... let's hope the good news just keeps rolling in and this ride will be over soon! biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Soo much b.s. like that lately, I got attacked the same way but thier point was about my avatar ( D/V stock avatar,by the way) is the same as an others!!!!! idiot.

its not the cool-aid anymore, its apparently the sandy buttholes running round! sorry DRV1804 cant take your egoist remarks :P

X-lent post, way to man UP! lets stop the paranoia and talk DINAR!!

BTW>>>>Paranoia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the thought process. For other uses, see Paranoia (disambiguation) and Paranoid (disambiguation).

Paranoia

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Really? You bring my name up in thread I am yet to comment on ?? What a coward..but I'm not surprised, no different than you hiding behind a computer screen posting articles and opinion pieces on a DINAR SITE!! Talk about paranoid, if you want to be on a political soap box take that bull$$$$ somewhere else..and I'm not talking about the occasional Obama article that gets posted on here..that's fine..but that's all you seem to post..and you don't even bring facts or a logical ideology when trying to make a point about Obama, all you do is attack his character..oh wait, where have I seen this before???? Mmmmm....man up, get over it, and let's talk about the real issue... Like who's carpooling to Alex's once this RV hits for pancakes.. God bless and happy Sunday my DV friends and as always GO RV!! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am very new in this and have just started buying a little here and there off E-bay and get very confused by these conflicting posts... I have spent hours and hours reading every post here that everyone posts to, and I must say, it is very confusing and I still am not sure whether to keep buying or not. It seems up and down every time a new post comes out. Just wanted to say hello and let you know I am here, trying to learn all I can. I don't have much to spend so not going overboard with it...... :blink::unsure:

Just know that anything can happen and that this is a high risk investment......and if you can't afford to lose it, don't spend it.....this investment can go either way.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

The central bank has the distribution of foreign exchange reserves in a basket of currencies like the dollar and the pound sterling and the Japanese yen *** as well as its reserve of gold so that the cover of the Iraqi dinar remains strong, regardless of fluctuations in the currency market***

[/u]Read more:

Now, am I reading this to mean that basically, the Iraqi Dinar will ultimately be backed by gold?? If this is the case, then it is hard to say where they will set the exchange rate. I read someplace that if they were to back it by gold, that we could see the exchange rate set very high...higher than most are anticipating!! I hope I am correct in my understanding of this! God Bless!

• Upvote 1

The same way they lopped bank accounts in Turkey, and Brazil, and Zimbabwe, and everywhere else. One day you have 1,000,000 dinar worth 850 USD, the next day you have 1,000 dinar, still worth 850 USD.

First of all, how many time are you going to say this exact same thing before you realize it's immaterial and I don't care? I hope you're at least cutting and pasting it so you're not wasting a vast amount of time typing the exact same thing over and over again.

Second of all, in your lop scenario, you're saying I shouldn't be here because I'm not going to make any money, but then three seconds later you say it encourages you to buy more dinar so you'll make more money. See a bit of an incongruency there?

How many times? I dunno - how many times am I going to see you in any topic related to a LOP/RD with a pessimistic outlook. You know, there is a forum-section for this... And I know what I said is sort of a contradiction.

My argument is that a LOPster will argue they are looking to see a return after an adjustment on the rate, and if that is the only thing you convince people to hold on to, to increase the amount they receive in return, they should be buying more dinar.

But, I failed to clarify that it may be wise for me to purchase more through an actual bank account (Warka) where I wouldn't have to worry about notes becoming invalid, and I could collect interest or play the ISX and hope for an increase in rate.

Or, I could just buy more IQD and hope the lopsters are right and the rate increases after a LOP. Which, the more I hold, the more money I make... But, IMO - it'll happen either at the time of a LOP/RD or after the collection of the bills. So we would have our answer right away.

Luckily, I think the LOP(R/D) could potentially be damaging. And that they will look for solutions that involve any outside IQD to never return to Iraq. :)

But that is my speculative opinion.

Just know that anything can happen and that this is a high risk investment......and if you can't afford to lose it, don't spend it.....this investment can go either way.....

I only have spent what I would be willing to lose/spend at a Las Vegas weekend vacation.

Could take a 20% loss, lose it all, double/triple, or even hit some mega bucks...