Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now THIS IS A ZERO ARTICLE I LIKE!!!!!!

acceb75

At best this article is neutral. In reality it very much indicates a lop. Some of you people need to quit looking at everything with your RV colored glasses on.

An RV doesn't get rid of the after effects of runaway inflation. An RD does. Google it.

Drop 3 zeros = lop.

RDs preserve the purchasing power. An RV to 1:1 would multiply purchasing power by a thousand times. Why would they say preserve (indicating lop) if they meant massively increase (indicating RV)? Also, how is an RV a gradual procedure? It happens immediately. RDing, letting both currencies exist at the same time, and then letting the value of the dinar increase gradually, is a gradual procedure. An RV is not.

Turkey and Brazil both lopped.

Saying that old will remain in circ. alongside new is indicative of a lop. If it's just adding new small denoms, as you would do with an RV, it would be silly to say that they'll remain in circulation alongside one another, because OBVIOUSLY they'd remain in circulation alongside one another. In an RD you REPLACE the currency. You have to, you have to eventually make the old notes invalid. In an RV you DO NOT replace the currency, a 250 dinar note remains a 250 dinar note and will remain in circulation after the RV. The fact that they flat out say "replace" the currency, and the fact that they say that the new currency will remain in circ. alongside the old, both indicate lop. Neither is evidence for an RV.

Wrong..

Turkey did a Hybrid.

However, the logistics of how their hybrid went down... They didn't adjust the rate until "after" all the old notes were brought in and no longer valid in the market.

So GT5, if your holding 000s, your better off putting them up for sale if you so strongly believe in the R/D (Lop) because your likely to get more $ for them as the speculation continues.

Than you can re-buy in for the lower denominations and wait.

Just giving some advice ;)

• Upvote 2

I'm taking it to mean no LOP because it says it is going to be a smooth, gradual process that does not affect daily exchange, and that both currencies will remain in circulation.

That means RD. Both currencies coexsisting. Use to buy the same items. RD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

How many zeros did Turkey delete? Unless you can say the answer is zero, then they lopped, and I'm right.

'GT5Junkie',

They (Turkey) lopped six zeros and has nothing to do with Iraq and their currency, PERIOD! And the coexistence of the old 000's denoms with the smaller denoms is what they (Iraq) are planning to do which will 'remove or delete the zeros when they are returned to banks and then to the CBI!!!! (IMHO)

GG

• Upvote 4

Good analogy, eddiemac. Iraq has a pie. That pie USED to be cut into about 30 billion different slices, and each one of those slices was worth about 3 bucks. Then Chef Saddam came along, and got out his REALLY sharp knife, and cut the pie such that there were no longer 30 billion pieces of pie, but were now TRILLIONS of pieces of pie.

Do you think it's possible to take these new slices of pie, which are now 2,000 times smaller, to the church social bake sale, and still get 3 bucks each for them? No! No one would pay 3 bucks for a slice of pie that's 2000 times smaller than the slice they were paying 3 bucks for 20 years ago. You'd have to be crazy!

So, what you do is, you bake a NEW pie (new currency) and replace the old pie (which is cut into 60 trillion slices)(old currency) and you only cut the new pie into 60 billion slices (LOP). Now each slice can be worth more! Yay!

How many zeros did Turkey delete? Unless you can say the answer is zero, then they lopped, and I'm right.

They deleted 6.... Going off of my memory

Yes, they LOPPED, but they also adjusted the rate after the 6 zero notes (and other old currency) was no longer valid.

So, to create any "revenue", like i stated, your better off selling your 000s notes and re-buy in when the new lower denominations are introduced and than "wait" and hope for an eventual rate increase.

You would getter a better value as the market continues to speculate.

• Upvote 1

pancakes.jpg

Do you deliver to NJ? :eyebrows:

That looks DAMN GOOD!! Oh - and I am FROM New Jersey... hahahah

Good analogy, eddiemac. Iraq has a pie. That pie USED to be cut into about 30 billion different slices, and each one of those slices was worth about 3 bucks. Then Chef Saddam came along, and got out his REALLY sharp knife, and cut the pie such that there were no longer 30 billion pieces of pie, but were now TRILLIONS of pieces of pie.

Do you think it's possible to take these new slices of pie, which are now 2,000 times smaller, to the church social bake sale, and still get 3 bucks each for them? No! No one would pay 3 bucks for a slice of pie that's 2000 times smaller than the slice they were paying 3 bucks for 20 years ago. You'd have to be crazy!

So, what you do is, you bake a NEW pie (new currency) and replace the old pie (which is cut into 60 trillion slices)(old currency) and you only cut the new pie into 60 billion slices (LOP). Now each slice can be worth more! Yay!

Explain this to me please- I have a Warka account. I have a considerable amount of dinar in it. It's electronic. How are they going to RD/LOP that? Your thoughts?

That means RD. Both currencies coexsisting. Use to buy the same items. RD.

I knew it wouldn't be to long before you two putz's would be on here to try and bring everyone down. Go away. You make me want to puke! Sick little buggers you are! :angry:

Explain this to me please- I have a Warka account. I have a considerable amount of dinar in it. It's electronic. How are they going to RD/LOP that? Your thoughts?

Don't debate them. Just tell them off and ignore their responses. Complete idiots they are!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

The Warka account would be divided by 1000 on a 3 zero RD.

everything would be treated equally.

I knew it wouldn't be to long before you two putz's would be on here to try and bring everyone down. Go away. You make me want to puke! Sick little buggers you are! :angry:

'TFK',

AMEN, brother!

If I could give you +100, I would!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't debate them. Just tell them off and ignore their responses. Complete idiots they are!

Good idea B) Plus 1!!!

Oh the CIndy Loppers always make me scratch my head.... HAHA

If you visit this forum, and truly believe it will be a R/D (LOP), than you should really question your presence here. A R/D (LOP) is as many lopsters claim "a revenue neutral event." So, we follow-up with questions such as, if you truly believe, that, why are you here? Their rebuttal argument: "Because it is likely to adjust the rate higher after a re-denomination..." Okay, you hold a reasonable argument... But! When they look to Turkey, they didn't adjust their rates until after the older notes are deemed invalid. Which would only make the most logical sense, as they simply re-asses what they have out and are liable against in the new currency and adjust their rates accordingly.

So, lets say your an average Joe who purchased 1,000,000 dinar for $1,200. You already over-paid based upon the value alone. Dealers buy back at $800-850 per million (Varies upon circulated vs. un-circulated).

So, if Average Joe were to jump ship and sell back, he would already be seeing a loss of about $400 per million. Upon a R/D (LOP), this value may even decrease more... But, I would imagine many of us would find banks that deal with IQD and will exchange.

Yes, we could continue to hold and hope for an increase in the exchange rate... But, do you really wish to risk continue holding currency that has a deadline where it becomes no longer valid. Banks may out of the blue decide to no longer accept it, so they can exchange it with the domestic country. Also, I am sure the domestic countries would prefer to get all their bills in. If you fail to do so by their deadline (your loss).

We can generally do 1 of 2 things in an event of a R/D (LOP) - Hope we can exchange for lower denominations. Or, we can sell the currency and create an electronic account through Warka. Now, another option is to sell it back, walk away, and find other feasible investments.

Now, lets say your a Lopster because you are trying to suppress speculators from buying more. You feel that the more that is purchased, the more likely you'll have a decrease in your ROI, or it delays the event. Well.. Ironically enough, when Lopsters spew their rhetoric that it'll be a R/D (LOP) than adjust the rate higher accordingly... I feel encourage to buy "more." So, if I am average Joe who spent $1,200 for 1 million dinar. And that 1 million dinar becomes 1,000 dinar. I may think that if that scenario plays out, I should probably invest more capital into the investment. (I.e., $10,000 USD so I am sitting on nearly a 10,000 dinar equivalent in hopes to double/triple my original investment.

So, now you got people w/ disposable income saying "I'm not greedy, I'll settle buying in for just $1,200" Suddenly thinking, well this won't play out the way I think it will, I better prepare and buy more.

Just my 0.02

187140_100001327061692_2919013_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

They deleted 6.... Going off of my memory

Yes, they LOPPED, but they also adjusted the rate after the 6 zero notes (and other old currency) was no longer valid.

So, to create any "revenue", like i stated, your better off selling your 000s notes and re-buy in when the new lower denominations are introduced and than "wait" and hope for an eventual rate increase.

You would getter a better value as the market continues to speculate.

This is just dinarcks other login for this site...Dinarck will have a field day into spinning this news into a negative nancy again. I told Dinarck to sell all of his dinar and move on...you know what he said? He does not want to sell now and break even...he wants to sell later in the hopes of breaking even >(?) really? These are the kind of people that think nothing will come out of this investment...like Dinarck. Bye bye dinarck...sell you Dinar and move on, we will not miss you :)

• Upvote 2

Oh the CIndy Loppers always make me scratch my head.... HAHA

If you visit this forum, and truly believe it will be a R/D (LOP), than you should really question your presence here. A R/D (LOP) is as many lopsters claim "a revenue neutral event." So, we follow-up with questions such as, if you truly believe, that, why are you here? Their rebuttal argument: "Because it is likely to adjust the rate higher after a re-denomination..." Okay, you hold a reasonable argument... But! When they look to Turkey, they didn't adjust their rates until after the older notes are deemed invalid. Which would only make the most logical sense, as they simply re-asses what they have out and are liable against in the new currency and adjust their rates accordingly.

So, lets say your an average Joe who purchased 1,000,000 dinar for $1,200. You already over-paid based upon the value alone. Dealers buy back at $800-850 per million (Varies upon circulated vs. un-circulated).

So, if Average Joe were to jump ship and sell back, he would already be seeing a loss of about $400 per million. Upon a R/D (LOP), this value may even decrease more... But, I would imagine many of us would find banks that deal with IQD and will exchange.

Yes, we could continue to hold and hope for an increase in the exchange rate... But, do you really wish to risk continue holding currency that has a deadline where it becomes no longer valid. Banks may out of the blue decide to no longer accept it, so they can exchange it with the domestic country. Also, I am sure the domestic countries would prefer to get all their bills in. If you fail to do so by their deadline (your loss).

We can generally do 1 of 2 things in an event of a R/D (LOP) - Hope we can exchange for lower denominations. Or, we can sell the currency and create an electronic account through Warka. Now, another option is to sell it back, walk away, and find other feasible investments.

Now, lets say your a Lopster because you are trying to suppress speculators from buying more. You feel that the more that is purchased, the more likely you'll have a decrease in your ROI, or it delays the event. Well.. Ironically enough, when Lopsters spew their rhetoric that it'll be a R/D (LOP) than adjust the rate higher accordingly... I feel encourage to buy "more." So, if I am average Joe who spent $1,200 for 1 million dinar. And that 1 million dinar becomes 1,000 dinar. I may think that if that scenario plays out, I should probably invest more capital into the investment. (I.e., $10,000 USD so I am sitting on nearly a 10,000 dinar equivalent in hopes to double/triple my original investment.

So, now you got people w/ disposable income saying "I'm not greedy, I'll settle buying in for just $1,200" Suddenly thinking, well this won't play out the way I think it will, I better prepare and buy more.

Just my 0.02

LOL...so true!!! dinarck/keepmwlkfuny/gt5 are the same person with different screen names. They come here because they love to stir the pot and piss in everyones cheerios. Most likely abused when they were younger...or possibly sold all their dinar and come in here to make sure everyone know that nothing will happen with this investment. Well, got news for you dinarck...this will RV at a 1:1 then old notes will be exchanged at bank for new ones. The other info you are not privy to, so go play with yourself and look in the mirror...idiot dinarck. There I said what everyone was thinking (besides keepmwlknfunny/GT5 and dinarck)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I live in Lexington, KY. I have two friends that work at banks. One works at fith 3rd bank and the other at PNC. Tonight they both told me their branches are no longer exchanging dinars for USD. I asked them why was that? They both told me the word is they will become worthless soon and their banks do not want to get involved. That it would be unlikely to find a bank in lexington that would exchange dinards for USD at this moment. Have any of you heard the same thing where you live?