Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 8/6/11

smitty4rv

[bondLady] now i dont want any 1 freakin out when i show this

[bondLady] keep in mind this is just some ones opinon

[bondLady] this isnt from the cbi itself

[bondLady] but its some 1 who has concerns on the lifting of the 000

[bondLady] so with that in mind let me show yall

[bondLady] this is also 2 days old

[bondLady] but still some interesting things to it tho

[bondLady] this post was found by...DRV1804, tyvm ......... Steady before lifting the zeros from the currency 03/08/2011 Adnan Salman, despite the prevailing society Iraqi instability in all parts of political, economic, social, and despite what will happen to him and hurt him severely inflation and inflammation of the prices and the continued rise of the line of his ruthless and accompanying complaint and Tazava citizens, and despite also stop the wheel of industry almost completely Baktaiha public and private sectors and decline of agriculture and lack of services tragic and widespread underemployment coupled with the secretions of the occupier, terrorism, and successors from the complete destruction of people's money, require a claim the United States and allied compensation - is added to all the above the absence of national production types and roots displayed an inability to meet all the requests of citizens. and the absence or inability of the institutions concerned to control prices centrally for all goods, consumer or non-consumer inflation in this miserable reality that struck fatal to Iraq and its people. After the entry of the occupier and that calls the rulers and their affairs, bridging the gap and work to heal and heal and reality is painful to pay the wheel construction, reconstruction and restoration of all industrial facilities to its former away from privatization, virile, capable of absorbing unemployment to improve the economic reality and re-meat people, good to his past Alaudhae and work in all seriousness to activate the exit of the occupiers end of the year and enjoy the full and expeditious independence and national sovereignty does not reproach them.

[bondLady] I say despite the fact noted above and reflected in the tragic misery of the people and the Iraqi state and which require careful consideration .. Red traffic signal, we overlooking central bank officials from time to time and other short words through the media print and visual Bohadjih strange wonderful work that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and so on without warning and in a very critical time is not in line with reality living standards!! And jump to the top of the stairs disregarding all the facts mentioned above passing.! The lack of clear standards about such an important subject and requires strong Dbabih foremost goal setting with all the clarity and transparency and the overall planning and study of all aspects of the subject that is vital and my future ... Economic, political and social overlap in its considerations to influence internal forces and regional and external, which creates many negative effects as a result of this intervention, and any gap is studied in its application will no doubt shake we do not need and confusion in the Iraqi street troubled .. In the same context, the more economists and politicians opined both the location and noted the need to wait until the exit of the occupiers and discuss the deletion of zeros at all levels and then transmit it to Parliament to enact a law that addresses all the problems that may arise around it to meet the conditions of legal and constitutional despite the fact that this subject, any lifting of the zeroes, and other things that deal with the issue of currency, inflation and maintain the currency and the stability of the market and the amount of money and other jurisdiction of the Central Bank of the seriousness and sensitivity of the subject in this exceptional circumstance that Iraq is going through requiring all actions referred to above. http://almowatennews.com/news.php?action=view&id=24383

[bondLady] see this guys kinda got a bad attitude to begin with imo lol

[bondLady] despite the prevailing society Iraqi instability in all parts of political, economic, social, and despite what will happen to him and hurt him severely inflation and inflammation of the prices and the continued rise of the line of his ruthless and accompanying complaint and Tazava citizens, and despite also stop the wheel of industry almost completely Baktaiha public and private sectors and decline of agriculture and lack of services tragic and widespread underemployment coupled with the secretions of the occupier, terrorism, and successors from the complete destruction of people's money,

[bondLady] talking about the high inflation

[bondLady] and the high prices how its hurting the people

[bondLady] and its also talking about the private sector and the economy

[bondLady] thru the years of sanctions and wars

[bondLady] there economy an infrastructure and private sector was pretty much wiped out

[bondLady] and also talking about there currency which was also devalued basically crushed compared to what it was in the late 70's an early 80's

[bondLady] absence of national production types and roots displayed an inability to meet all the requests of citizens. and the absence or inability of the institutions concerned to control prices centrally for all goods, consumer or non-consumer inflation in this miserable reality that struck fatal to Iraq and its people

[bondLady] basically saying what i did up there

[bondLady] bridging the gap and work to heal and heal and reality is painful to pay the wheel construction, reconstruction and restoration of all industrial facilities to its former away from privatization, virile, capable of absorbing unemployment to improve the economic reality and re-meat people

[bondLady] see hes talking about the probs faceing them

[bondLady] like yesterday when we was talking about shabibi and what he had said

[bondLady] how he aspired to take the dinar back to its glory of which it was in the late 70's an early 80's

[bondLady] they had oil an gas flowing

[bondLady] there infrastructure was sound

[bondLady] there private sector and economy was booming

[bondLady] quite a bit different today than what it was then

[bondLady] Red traffic signal, we overlooking central bank officials from time to time and other short words through the media print and visual Bohadjih strange wonderful work that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

[bondLady] see this guys sayin all the draw backs of what iraq is suffering

[bondLady] and hes worried about putting value to the dinar

[bondLady] and removeing the 000 from the iqd

[bondLady] and removeing the 000 from the iqd

[bondLady] and this is the part of the article that stuck out to me

[bondLady] and so on without warning and in a very critical time is not in line with reality living standards!! And jump to the top of the stairs disregarding all the facts mentioned above passing.! The lack of clear standards about such an important subject and requires strong Dbabih foremost goal setting with all the clarity and transparency and the overall planning and study of all aspects of the subject that is vital and my future ...

[bondLady] says with out warning

[bondLady] u want to jump to the top of the stairs

[bondLady] basically saying u want to just jump right in with a nice rate

[bondLady] i want to say a high rate

[bondLady] but i wont

[bondLady] but he says after seein all ive just shown u

[bondLady] the infrastructure is shot an needs rebuilding

[bondLady] the economy is really bad

[bondLady] inflation is high

[bondLady] prices in the markets for every thing is high

[bondLady] people needs homes electricity and water

[bondLady] food and clothes

[bondLady] jobs

[bondLady] with all that

[bondLady] u want to just jump to the top of the stairs with a ummm high rate

[bondLady] im assuming and we know what they say about people who assume lol

[bondLady] and im sure my favorite bashers at dv will eat me up for it lol

[bondLady] but

[bondLady] if hes talkin about what shabs had said

[bondLady] about aspireing to take the rate back to what it was in the 70's an 80's then this would go along with that

[bondLady] u wanna just jump right in with a high rate

[bondLady] while every thing is in shambles around us

[bondLady] basically

[bondLady] and he goes on to say he dont want it to be done right now

[bondLady] he wants to wait till he can get rid of the usa

[bondLady] get the ocupiers out of iraq before u jump to the top of the stairs

[bondLady] any ways

[bondLady] thats about all i wanted to say i guess, too many distractions for me to stay focused

[bondLady] just thot the jump to the top of the stairs might have been kind of a sign of things to come

[bondLady] and it interested me so i brot it to u all

[bondLady] any whos

[bondLady] drops the mic on mcfizzys toe an walks off

• Upvote 15

Thank you for the post Smitty...BL def broke it down for us...i must say when I came across this article i had to read it about 100 times to grasp what he was trying to convey to his readers....i do have to agree w BL im wondering if the 3+ is actually a possibility?? I myself have always thought .86-$1.17 range was more realistic...but hell ya never know when it comes to Iraq LOL

Edited by DRV1804
  • Upvote 6

Thank you for the post Smitty...BL def broke it down for us...i must say when I came across this article i had to read it about 100 times to grasp what he was trying to convey to his readers....i do have to agree w BL im wondering if the 3+ is actually a possibility?? I myself have always thought .86-$1.17 range was more realistic...but hell ya never know when it comes to Iraq LOL

'DRV1804',

Good afternoon!

Glad your received some "props"....good job!

I am going way out on a very extended, dry, weak, and shaky limb here, but IMHO I believe the RV rate of the IQD may possibly be in the mid three dollar range ($3.68), why, you ask? There are many number of reasons economically, but it is my understanding that Iraq desires to have the highest valued currency in the region (even by Shabibi's own words), so Kuwait currently sits at .27319 (1USD /.27319 = $3.66) and Iraq surely wants to come out higher, that is why I predict the number above.

http://www.exchange-rates.org/currentRates/M/USD

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 4

'DRV1804',

Good afternoon!

Glad your received some "props"....good job!

I am going way out on a very extended, dry, weak, and shaky limb here, but IMHO I believe the RV rate of the IQD may possibly be in the mid three dollar range ($3.68), why, you ask? There are many number of reasons economically, but it is my understanding that Iraq desires to have the highest valued currency in the region (even by Shabibi's own words), so Kuwait currently sits at .27319 (1USD /.27319 = $3.66) and Iraq surely wants to come out higher, that is why I predict the number above.

http://www.exchange-rates.org/currentRates/M/USD

Thank you,

GG

Thank you GG!! You just put a huge smile on my face!! I would faint if it came out at 3+!!!!! I go back and forth, but i agree I cant see how they can come in low if they want to compete with Kuwait... only thing i worry about is a RD!! <_<

• Upvote 3

Thank you GG!! You just put a huge smile on my face!! I would faint if it came out at 3+!!!!! I go back and forth, but i agree I cant see how they can come in low if they want to compete with Kuwait... only thing i worry about is a RD!! <_<

Let's just hope all of this RD talk is just to throw us off......................that's what I'm going with......... :unsure:

• Upvote 2

Let's just hope all of this RD talk is just to throw us off......................that's what I'm going with......... :unsure:

I agree my friend!! I just wish i could hear someone's explanation why they would really just be coming out w these articles to throw us off? Whats the reason behind it? I would love to hear what you guys have to say, dont make me hit the sauce this early!! :);):unsure::huh:

• Upvote 2

'DRV1804',

You're welcome.....!!

I am not concerned with a LOP or an RD at this point. When we here that Iraq has 30Trillion in circulation, it is not talking about actual pieces of physical currency, it is talking about the value of the physical currency in circulation, which equates to billions in USD. (IMHO) I also believe that the CBI may be holding a tremendous amount of physical currency in the vaults, with a remaining percentage in country and out of country.

Now, consider the electronic banking they are implementing and going "live" with is very important; the IQD that will be 'cashed-in' at banks and or dealer sites will all go to the UST for processing. The UST will in-turn hold onto those physical currencies and will be used as collateral for the holding of Iraq indebtedness or for the purchase of oil and or both. (IMHO)

We all know we are dealing with a very new democracy and nothing is written into stone yet, but it is looking good!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

I'm going with that. I am just glad we have people like this in the investment. Thanks Adam and Mods for giving us a place to voice our opinions, and thank you for the post. Either way, it feels like is is almost over. Thank God!