Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 WINDFALL/LANDFALL ON TARGET, UP 99.11% ~ 8/6/11

chuck

Aug.6,2011

Bulldog75

[bulldog75] WINDFALL/LANDFALL ON TARGET, UP 99.11% PROBABILITY BY TUES, AUG. 9 and .89 X FACTOR. 9:30am CST, SAT 08-06-11. Coins are now in Iraq being distributed. IQD Coins at 25, 50, 500 and 1000 mintage. IE: 25 dinar coin valued at .25 USD. Windfall continuing to appear "Almost Imminent" at a 99.11% probability on or before Aug 9. 'Basil 3 Compliant Banks' ready. IMHO, DO NOT set up your bank accounts to be ONLINE. I repeat, NO ONLINE banking under any circumstances. Change to a new bank account after cash in. Suggestion, wait a few days befoRe cash in and shop your rates. If you are in an emergency cash situation, cash only small portions and wait for rates/banks to adjust to a better market price. The banks will negotiate to get your deposits. SHOP your rate.

[bulldog75] You are Blessed and Highly Favored. Remember, God looks at your heart. Your investment Windfall will be rewarded 40X in Health, Wealth and Happiness when you give 10% of the GROSS to HIS KINGDOM. And so it is. Your Gift has come. You are Chosen. Follow His Light. Amen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Only two questions here, Bulldog - when should we expect to start seeing more than two numbers to the right of the decimal point (ala Okie, Frank, Tony) ? and how long thereafter before you disappear due to an inanely numerical high percentage under 100% ?

• Upvote 1

Basel 3 deals with capital requirements, and it also includes new language about liquidity. But, it has nothing to do with currency exchange. I will be honest and say I have not read all the literature, but I have a darn good idea what it requires. My question for Bulldog would be, what does it have to do with the RV or RD? Or, are you just throwing out jargon to sound credible?

• Upvote 1

I posted this elsewhere in error-your discussion seems more relevant-any opinions?

Forex as it relates to recent US events- Before writing this I compared a few samples(the Euro & Canadian Dollar) to see how they are trading to the dollar. I'm FAR from an expert- has anyone considered the benefits/drawbacks of exchanging directly to a LESS debt laden currency/government when the time comes for an RV?

Since he is 99.11% sure of this, then I will place a wager of $10,000 saying that it will not happen in this time frame. Time for these guys to put their money where their mouths are. All is well.

If I'm correct you should also get 100:1 odds... Good bet, can I have a piece?

Please be sensible here, the re denomination is not good or bad news at this point, it is a stale mate for investors, it makes no difference to us if they introduce lower denominations or coins, the bottom line is that the value to us as investors is the same. The dinars that we hold remain at the same value as you purchased them, if they remove three zero's from the currency and three zero's from the present rate it is a stable status. The increase in the value of the Dinar will only apply to the newly introduced currency. The concept that you will receive millions for your few thousand dollar investment, is I am afraid to tell you not based in fact. I now expect to be trashed, stabbed, shot and garrotted, but that is how life is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1