Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUSTIA.COM CAUGHT RED HANDED

PartyTime

ROFLMAOAY!!

OOOOKAY...your gibberish does prove ONE thing.......

Does your family call you Richard when you are at home or do they call you what we call you?

The state of Hawaii verified it. THREE TIMES.

Show us your 3 posts to these articles and show you're a man.

You have never once given any proof of anything, just your hot air baby talk.

Edited by Sirius

No foreign born person is in power. Take off the tin foil.

why then are you afraid to consider the opposing evidence and want to insult everyone who presents any?

Obviously you feel strongly about your view but so do those who believe this is an important and legitimate issue.

So you would have us accept your opinion on this just because that is your belief but not have us look into and consider the other evidence presented?

Just because you don't accept it does not mean it is not legitimate or valid. It looks as if you are just being defensive and belligerent about your own personal opinion and narrow minded about anything contrary to it.

Belligerence does not qualify as a valid point of view with credible proof. This apparently is only obvious to everyone but you.

I welcome different views that challenge my thinking. But do not honestly consider any evidence not verifiably credible just because someone feels strongly about it my friend and insults everyone with an opposing view. It is unprofessional and is never considered relevant to any critical thinker or scholar.

GP out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, it didn't! Think about it Aj. A man who has nothing to hide.... Don't know about you but if it were me, I'd be so full self-righteous anger I'd take my birth cert out and fling it in their doubting faces. Another thing you should know too. From 2002 -2008 the Democratic party made 8 Congressional attempts to make amendments to the constitution to establish eligibility for a non native born person to hold the office of the President. They failed at every turn.

• Upvote 2

Hey wisea** do you know what the term " the horse is dead" or "beat the horse til its dead" means????? IT MEANS THIS SITUATION/ACUSATION IS DEAD!! LET IT GO ALREADY!! PEOPLE KEEP BEATING THE HORSE AND ITS DEAD!! IT MEANS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY....I'LL SAY IT AGAIN....GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats done is done, we cant change it, and really who gives a sh** if he is not technically a american citizen, it doesnt make him any better or worse of a U.S President...because if thats the angle you want to take...that being a natural born citizen makes you a better U.S Pres or more worthy of one...than explain the mess's some of our past President's have left us...and last time I checked they were all natural born citizens!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

You need to get over it! This country may not mean squat to you nor that constitution that is the law of the land, but for true Americans it means everything. I'll get over it when the courts quit skirting this issue and allow the case to be heard. Until then I won't ever just get over it.

More LIES!

No foreign born person is in power. Take off the tin foil.

Take off the blinders!

• Upvote 3

Does your family call you Richard when you are at home or do they call you what we call you?

They call me AJ. You don't want to know what they call you guys.

Show us your 3 posts to these articles and show you're a man.

The state of Hawaii verifying his birth? No problem. And I am NOT a man. I realize you have trouble telling the difference...

FIRST......."Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Read more: http://www.kitv.com/...l#ixzz1UI7Jyh8i

SECOND........"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

THIRD......“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai‘i,” Hawai‘i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai‘i.”

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama’s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

You have never once given any proof of anything, just your hot air baby talk. Game....set,....match, baby....

Take off the blinders!

I HAVE...that is why I am NOT a birther.

why then are you afraid to consider the opposing evidence and want to insult everyone who presents any? I don't. No one has YET shown any credible proof.

Obviously you feel strongly about your view but so do those who believe this is an important and legitimate issue.No, it's whining by people wh cannot accept the results of an election.

So you would have us accept your opinion on this just because that is your belief but not have us look into and consider the other evidence presented? There has BEEN no credible proof...only made up Kenyan birth certificates, and could have's.

Just because you don't accept it does not mean it is not legitimate or validNo, it isn't credible because it ISN'T CREDIBLE.. It looks as if you are just being defensive and belligerent about your own personal opinion and narrow minded about anything contrary to it.

Not at all. I am being reasonable and intelligent...and I did my OWN research instead of taking WND's word for it.

Belligerence does not qualify as a valid point of view with credible proof. This apparently is only obvious to everyone but you.

I welcome different views that challenge my thinking. But do not honestly consider any evidence not verifiably credible just because someone feels strongly about it my friend and insults everyone with an opposing view. It is unprofessional and is never considered relevant to any critical thinker or scholar.

Then take a look at what the birthers have been saying about ANYONE who points out that their stories are full of misinformation and blatant lies.

GP out

No, it didn't! Think about it Aj. A man who has nothing to hide.... Don't know about you but if it were me, I'd be so full self-righteous anger I'd take my birth cert out and fling it in their doubting faces.HE DID. Another thing you should know too. From 2002 -2008 the Democratic party made 8 Congressional attempts to make amendments to the constitution to establish eligibility for a non native born person to hold the office of the President. They failed at every turn. WRONG. THE REPUBLICANS TRIED THAT....SO THAT AHNOLD COULD RUN.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 1

why then are you afraid to consider the opposing evidence and want to insult everyone who presents any?

Obviously you feel strongly about your view but so do those who believe this is an important and legitimate issue.

So you would have us accept your opinion on this just because that is your belief but not have us look into and consider the other evidence presented?

Just because you don't accept it does not mean it is not legitimate or valid. It looks as if you are just being defensive and belligerent about your own personal opinion and narrow minded about anything contrary to it.

GP out

We all know that "BIG BROTHER" is watching this site. I really believe AJ is one of their paid, trained monkeys that respond to anything derogatory about BO. Try to post anything with the word Obama in it and he'll reply WITHIN MINUTES every single time. It's his job and I think he's a stooge.

I hi-lited it so he'll read it and now probably not reply just to say "I don't do it all the time". We all know what he is, and maybe one two more here too.

Actually, you ARE a birther. You keep trying to say he was born here, that HI verified it, which of course is all LIES! But you ARE a birther!

No, birthers are the ones who stubbrnly believe that Obama was not born in the US despite seeing proof. And no, BOTH Directors did not lie....they verified that he was born IN HAWAII.

Problem is the JA is still in the White House....

No, he's in Texas getting drunk.

We all know that "BIG BROTHER" is watching this site. I really believe AJ is one of their paid, trained monkeys that respond to anything derogatory about BO. Try to post anything with the word Obama in it and he'll reply WITHIN MINUTES every single time. It's his job and I think he's a stooge. Not at all. I don't care if you argue his policies....but if you present blatant lies as truth, I WILL challenge you. And I am no more paid than YOU are..

I hi-lited it so he'll read it and now probably not reply just to say "I don't do it all the time". We all know what he is, and maybe one two more here too.

I always refute blatant lies.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 2

AJ you said,

No, it didn't! Think about it Aj. A man who has nothing to hide.... Don't know about you but if it were me, I'd be so full self-righteous anger I'd take my birth cert out and fling it in their doubting faces.HE DID. Another thing you should know too. From 2002 -2008 the Democratic party made 8 Congressional attempts to make amendments to the constitution to establish eligibility for a non native born person to hold the office of the President. They failed at every turn. WRONG. THE REPUBLICANS TRIED THAT....SO THAT AHNOLD COULD RUN

And I am saying.

If he did then there would be no controversy, would there? It would have been here's my birth certificate. All interested parties would have looked at it and no more debate. As it stands there are lawyers and experts claiming forgery. As for the Arnold thing, you're grasping at straws not facts AJ. I can give you bill numbers, sponsors and show you clearly that those attempts made were by Democrate for Obama and not for Republican Arnold.

AJ you said,

No, it didn't! Think about it Aj. A man who has nothing to hide.... Don't know about you but if it were me, I'd be so full self-righteous anger I'd take my birth cert out and fling it in their doubting faces.HE DID. Another thing you should know too. From 2002 -2008 the Democratic party made 8 Congressional attempts to make amendments to the constitution to establish eligibility for a non native born person to hold the office of the President. They failed at every turn. WRONG. THE REPUBLICANS TRIED THAT....SO THAT AHNOLD COULD RUN

And I am saying.

If he did then there would be no controversy, would there? There isn't...except in the minds of the birthers.It would have been here's my birth certificate. All interested parties would have looked at it and no more debate.Except that birthers are incapable of accepting the proof. As it stands there are lawyers and experts claiming forgery. No, there is a dentist/lawyer with a passion for the spotlight crying forgery...and a bunch of birthers that are making her wealthy.As for the Arnold thing, you're grasping at straws not facts AJ. I can give you bill numbers, sponsors and show you clearly that those attempts made were by Democrate for Obama and not for Republican Arnold.Yes, the repubs DID try to make AHNOLD eligible.

• Upvote 1

DRV1804..there are some issues in life that one can not just "keep ones head buried in the sand." They need to be addressed and this is one of those issues.

I am amazed...You believe that those who do not believe this post have our heads in the sand....Amazing...I am going to have to repeat myself with what I said to Kuku!

Those of us who don't believe this drivel are rubber and all you blog koolaid drinkers are glue! Infinity and no taky backies! Sorry to be so harsh!

Look....all of this can be clarified by looking at the facts and using common sense. Look at all the promises he made before being elected, and look at what he has done since being in office. It is a constant step in the wrong direction. Every decision he has made has backfired and brought this country more to the negative day by day. With all the back room shady deals and pay offs, its no wonder why he needs sooo much money. He has not held the "Open to the Public" policies that would let everyone see what exactly is going on in meetings....When he wanted something done the doors where shut until an agreement was reached and then opened with a "WE HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT!....YAY!" Just look at the health care situation. Almost most of us did not want OBOMACARE passed but it happened. He has not kept his word since day one and appoints the most extreme liberalist to run different aspects of our lives....and several of them have had to step down because they got revealed for what they really stand for and believe and the fire got too hot.

My point is that he is and conducts himself with very shady extremist. Every choice he has made has taken a downward spiral. So why is so hard to believe that it took long before they presented a "birth certificate" that is questionable? Can you not see that they tried to amend certain laws so that they could say that it didn't matter anymore? Just honestly look at what he has done since being in office and forced onto to American people.

He never should have been allowed to run for the presidency without all of this being sorted out to begin with. Not 2 years after being in off and saying. "ok...fine....here it is....i just kept forgetting where i placed that darn thing!"

• Upvote 1

Nope. Wouldn't want to move you over.

Move over??...LOL.......You dont see me jumpin on blogs sites making a jacka$$ of myself trying defend some illegal donkey that is destroying OUR country.......How about you go jump off a cliff and maybe the rest of the sheeple that are just like YOU will follow........ :wave:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Move over??...LOL.......You dont see me jumpin on blogs sites making a jacka$ of myself trying defend some illegal donkey that is destroying OUR country.......How about you go jump off a cliff and maybe the rest of the sheeple that are just like YOU will follow........ :wave:

ROFLOL>..no, you are just jumping on blog site to perpetuate lies and misinformation.

I will continue to correct you.

ROFLOL>..no, you are just jumping on blog site to perpetuate lies and misinformation.

I will continue to correct you.

Everytime Obumer's name is mentioned you pop on in for his rescue.................Now I know why......

I found some of your old videos......... :twothumbs:

Everytime Obumer's name is mentioned you pop on in for his rescue.................Now I know why......

I found some of your old videos......... :twothumbs:

Nope. I never comment on the political threads. Just the ones where you post lies.

And he doesn't need my help....polls show him beating whichever of the three stooges you guys put up.

Whats bigger than our RIGHTS????

are you a nazi ? or worse....GOVT dis-info stooge?

With all due respect i am take offense to your calling me a Nazi..for your information i served our country and in the process almost paid the ultimate price, but was spared by the good Lord, yes i am a amputee but i am alive and very proud of my country and to be a American....just because I chose to spend my time on what I believe to more important issues it doesnt make me a Nazi or Govt dis-into stooge....