Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta is even saying the coins are out!!!!!

solbiatodinar

Because youd be shocked to find out who are the real people behind a few of the well known screen names in the Dinar world.

Do you think that the major Dinar traders ever get online under their silly forum name and post BS to get more money in their pocket. Of course they do and with their minions who are paid to drum up business.

DinarVets is nothing more than an annoying tick to these guys, we dont swallow their lies but it doesn't matter,they make so much off the sheep at PTR and all the people who fall for rubbish like the GET team.

Tony Renfrow aka TonyTNT, into building MLM businesses and get rich quick schemes.....gets involved in dinar and BAM! just so happens he has high level contacts in dinar all of a sudden....cough cough......

To be successful you dont need to convince everybody,just enough.

So true! :twothumbs:

And when it does not RV, they say,"I don't know what happened. Its done. Next Thursday it will be done, really done and if it isn't done on Thursday for sure on Friday...or after Alex 38 mows his lawn." ;)

HAHAHAAHAAHAAHHA!!! I just floated in my pool for an hour. Did I miss the RV??? :blink:

Because youd be shocked to find out who are the real people behind a few of the well known screen names in the Dinar world.

Do you think that the major Dinar traders ever get online under their silly forum name and post BS to get more money in their pocket. Of course they do and with their minions who are paid to drum up business.

DinarVets is nothing more than an annoying tick to these guys, we dont swallow their lies but it doesn't matter,they make so much off the sheep at PTR and all the people who fall for rubbish like the GET team.

Tony Renfrow aka TonyTNT, into building MLM businesses and get rich quick schemes.....gets involved in dinar and BAM! just so happens he has high level contacts in dinar all of a sudden....cough cough......

To be successful you dont need to convince everybody,just enough.

I'd argue against your hypothesis.

The reason? The dinar dealers would make a hell of a lot more money if they employed pumpers to say the dinar will revalue at 10 cents, not 8 or 10 dollars. Wouldn't all the so called easily deceived people then spend every nickel they had, if they thought they needed to own at least 10 million dinar to become a millionaire?

I myself believe it will come in around a dime and have continually bought more dinar over the years. In fact I just bought 50k more on eBay a few days back! My goodness, I just realized... I just might be considered a pumper by some. :D God forbid!! :D

Now, if you want to label me a pumper, go ahead. :D I'm just continually investing some of my hard earned money because, a) I believe in this investment, b; I want to be fully invested if it does come in lower than most expect, and c) I have the extra cash to do it with! If you don't subscribe to the latter, you're in the wrong place my friends! This is an investment, not a lottery! Your local convenience store will be glad to take your dollars and you most likely won't win!

I believe this is a solid investment that will create quite a bit of wealth among those that hold the funny looking red bills. Be smart people. Don't believe all the silly hype going on, be it from the so called pumpers or from the GOI/CBI. Stay grounded. The ride is about to pull onto the platform for the last time. No more big drops, no more loop de loops. And for God's sake, don't listen to all the silly lopsters out there. They know nothing more than you do and they just want to hurt you! God only knows why? :D