Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix333

despain

His show tonight makes perfect sense. Parts of it go along with what Adam, Breitling, Roger, Scooter, and Rudy have stated. You start low, and then build over the years. You have to listen to the part about pricing in Iraq. Adam is really intelligent, and he belongs with these people. Thank goodness for this site, and other sites that are concerned with what, most likely, could be reality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

His show tonight makes perfect sense. Parts of it go along with what Adam, Breitling, Roger, Scooter, and Rudy have stated. You start low, and then build over the years. You have to listen to the part about pricing in Iraq. Adam is really intelligent, and he belongs with these people. Thank goodness for this site, and other sites that are concerned with what, most likely, could be reality.

yeah I listened to tonight's show as well

:twothumbs:

That closer with the one world currency was haunting. As much as I am excited about this investment, I am also cautious yet prepared for the book of Revelation to play out. it is written!

Amen! :)

How low and how slow ? :o

1 to 1...he states everything in Iraq is priced in IQD and U.S. dollars. Would it not make sense to just make them even, and then move up from there over time? Who knows, but it would make it a lot easier on commerce in country.

Ya'll need to step away from the koolaid! And it's probably not a good thing if you are bagging Adam and Phoenix with Breitling, Roger, Scooter, and Rudy. Just sayin. Dinarians beware.

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

Its possible we start out a low rate, but with God all things are possible, so let's just wait and see how it plays out. All things are possible with God.

Ok.. But then you got to be intellectually honest and take all the package of "possible"... Good, bad & ugly...Strangely enough today is the 66th Anniversary of the biggest massacre ever made in one single time... Hiroshima.

• Upvote 1

That closer with the one world currency was haunting. As much as I am excited about this investment, I am also cautious yet prepared for the book of Revelation to play out. it is written!

I don't really believe the Dinar will be the one world currency.

I think it's main purpose is to both make the elites and higher ups even richer,and to destabilize the dollar since there will be tons of it printed if the RV bring Trillions of New Revenue.

Of course the elites will probably switch their wealth over to gold/silver etc while the average Joe suddenly made millionaires will soon find their fortunes worthless if they don't diversify.

Sad..but it's very likely that most of us that make fortunes off of this will either spend it all foolishly on Luxuries,or hoard it only to find it not worth the paper it's printed on later.

From my research I think the one world money system will be done completely electronically,with the 'mark of the beast' being an inserted micro chip.That's why the bible says you can't buy or sell without it.They'll probably scan your hand or head where the chip is and the amount of what you buy will automatically be subtracted from your funds.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 2

Have you seen John Hagee's "A Walk through Revelation"? It's intense. I believe we will see it come to fruition in our lifetime.

Ya'll need to step away from the koolaid! And it's probably not a good thing if you are bagging Adam and Phoenix with Breitling, Roger, Scooter, and Rudy. Just sayin. Dinarians beware.

Namaste.

I evened you out...and I agree, Adam does not make a cut from dinar sales that I'm aware of. Breitling advertises currency vault (or whatever they are now) right on his blog. And Rudy? Don't get me started on that guy!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Happy Vegas.... I live a few homes away from Pastor Hagee. He is my Pastor as well. The man knows his stuff and I love his delivery. It grows on you after a while. I need it weekly to keep me in line!

WOW! As I was early in my walk he was a bit much for me (my title would be "newtestamentgal"). But my sister brought over A walk through revelation and I was amazed. I've supported his Night for Israel and bought several of his studies online. He knows his stuff and I like his straight from the hip, no BS, kind of delivery.

• Upvote 2

I think it's main purpose is to both make the elites and higher ups even richer,and to destabilize the dollar since there will be tons of it printed if the RV bring Trillions of New Revenue.

Of course the elites will probably switch their wealth over to gold/silver etc while the average Joe suddenly made millionaires will soon find their fortunes worthless if they don't diversify.

Sad..but it's very likely that most of us that make fortunes off of this will either spend it all foolishly on Luxuries,or hoard it only to find it not worth the paper it's printed on later.

From my research I think the one world money system will be done completely electronically,with the 'mark of the beast' being an inserted micro chip.That's why the bible says you can't buy or sell without it.They'll probably scan your hand or head where the chip is and the amount of what you buy will automatically be subtracted from your funds.

Would this not be speaking of the "plastic" we all carry the credit card???

Would this not be speaking of the "plastic" we all carry the credit card???

Nah..it says the marks will be ON the hand or forehead,impractical for a credit card

I've seen prototypes of these chips online and in the hand is one of the favorite places to put them.They are super tiny (the size of a grain seed) and they hold much more than your bank account info.

It would also replace persona wallet identification as all your profile data and even medical/crime records can be pulled up with a single scan

Here's a short commercial showing the so called 'benefits' of such technology in quick and easy store transactions.

Namaste.

Riddle me this.... If you don't trust Phoenix, Breitling, Adam, Scooter ( I don't know much about Rudy and on Rodger I understand your point), who are you gonna listen too? Tony, Oakie, Frank, some Guy that where's a white hat, or Poopy2? Or maybe our own Possum is the real Dinar whisperer, HA! We all need to be able to make our own choices on who to listen to. But unless you do all of your own research and are a self proclaimed junior economist, it would be a full time job keeping up with this investment. Phoenix and Breitling have been very good about letting us know what is news and what is their opinion. I cant recall one time they told us intell that came from a 3 letter agency. I don't know of one time they said "Its done! RV tomarrow!" If Breitling hadn't done the deal with The Currency Vault, I don't think he has put up any other advertisement on his site.

DinarC, I totally respect your opinion! And that all any of us have to go by, our own opinion, and the news that is claimed to be fact.

Namaste!

Don't let them put that chip into you! Better to DIE than to have the mark of the beast. Better to be rich in Gods economy.

JMO

• Upvote 5

Ok.. But then you got to be intellectually honest and take all the package of "possible"... Good, bad & ugly...Strangely enough today is the 66th Anniversary of the biggest massacre ever made in one single time... Hiroshima.

Very good umbertino 1+. It bothers me when I see people mixing beliefs with investments. Well, it doesn't bother me personally, but makes me wonder where their head is (or isn't). One has nothing to do with the other. If God wanted someone to become rich, he could just make the money appear in their bank account, or turn their sofa into gold, right? Why bother with an R/V? Oh, that's right, he like to work in mysterious ways. Sorry, I forgot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Very good umbertino 1+. It bothers me when I see people mixing beliefs with investments. Well, it doesn't bother me personally, but makes me wonder where their head is (or isn't). One has nothing to do with the other. If God wanted someone to become rich, he could just make the money appear in their bank account, or turn their sofa into gold, right? Why bother with an R/V? Oh, that's right, he like to work in mysterious ways. Sorry, I forgot.

So God in your view can only do it your way, is that how I am to interpret your words? Wouldn't that be a form of "idol worship"? As a christian, Christ lives in me, so how can He not be in this investment?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1