Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why OKIE.... Why?

RVWITHME

Now don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on something we can all laugh at between beers on a friday night, here ya go:

(from dg)

"8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man HOUSTON------TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-------THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. THE RATE IS 5.25 PEGGED TO THE ENGLISH POUND WHICH IN TURN RELATES AND IS EQUIVLENT TO 8.40 USD AS TO HOW LONG THIS RATE WILL HOLD IS ANYONES GUESS. ENJOY AND SAVOR THE MOMENT--IT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A HUNDRED GENERATIONS

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. THAT JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH???? PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT WEEK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE----R/V IS NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Now don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on something we can all laugh at between beers on a friday night, here ya go:

(from dg)

"8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man HOUSTON------TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-------THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. THE RATE IS 5.25 PEGGED TO THE ENGLISH POUND WHICH IN TURN RELATES AND IS EQUIVLENT TO 8.40 USD AS TO HOW LONG THIS RATE WILL HOLD IS ANYONES GUESS. ENJOY AND SAVOR THE MOMENT--IT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A HUNDRED GENERATIONS

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. THAT JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH???? PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT WEEK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE----R/V IS NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS"

These posts are from 2007. Someone changed the dates.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

(from dg)

OK DOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(from dg)

Thanks for the post RVWITHME!

Okie forgot to take his lithium today! He must have hit the bong and bottle hard instead.

• Upvote 1

But WAIT... There's MORE!!! (seems like every friday OKIE gets real full of himself) check this out:

"

Rich Queen and OKIE at OOM Fri evening 08/05/2011 Rich Queen] Gracie I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SATURDAY CASH IN. I WOULD THINK NOT - BUT WHO KNOWS

[5:05:18 PM] Peachee: OKIE OIL MAN] OK HERE IT IS SO YOU'LL SHUT UP AND PEE YOUR PANTS----THE RATE IS 5.25 PEGGED TO THE ENGLISH POUND WHICH IN TURN RELATES AND IS EQUIVLENT TO 8.40 USD AS TO HOW LONG THIS RATE WILL HOLD IS ANYONES GUESS

[7:54:55 PM] pennoch2000 - Peni: Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN WHAT DID I TELL YOU??? BETWEEN $8 AND $11 ! I WAS TOLD ABOUT $8.50 TO BE PRECISE [5:08:19 PM] Peachee:

[big boy] just got on , did okie call an rv at $8.40?

[CorvetteGirl] big boy yep [5:13:41 PM] Peachee:

[Rich Queen] GrannieAnnie IF THE BANK RATE IS $8.50 OR SO THE CBI RATE MAY BE HIGHER. WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING? I WAS TOLD THE RATE WOULD BE BETWEEN $8 AND $11. DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS

[5:23:25 PM] Peachee: [OKIE OIL MAN] HOUSTON------TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-------THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY CAIRO CONTACT THAT SAID HE HAD CASHED IN TODAY IN CAIRO AT THE RATE OF 3.45 USD--SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS IN MY SOURCES AND WHAT HE HAS CASHED IN AT---A REAL CONUNDRUM

[8:16:32 PM] OKIE OIL MAN] BGG--THATS A BUNCH OF DIFFERENCE IN WHAT MY SOURCES HAS BEEN TOUTING ALL WEEK

debbyB] OKIE OIL MAN is that the lower rate that will inititially come out at?

OKIE OIL MAN] DEBBY--I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE NOW"

Edited by RVWITHME

poor okie...he must be suffering from terminal ignorantitis complicated by severe bouts of blocked bowel syndrome as he has already been diagnosed by many knowledgeable people on this site as being full of you know what...okie if you ever take a laxative they will be able to bury you in a matchbox... :D

• Upvote 5

poor okie...he must be suffering from terminal ignorantitis complicated by severe bouts of blocked bowel syndrome as he has already been diagnosed by many knowledgeable practictioners on this site as being full of you know what...okie if you ever take a laxative they will be able to bury you in a matchbox... :D

:lol:

• Upvote 1

poor okie...he must be suffering from terminal ignorantitis complicated by severe bouts of blocked bowel syndrome as he has already been diagnosed by many knowledgeable people on this site as being full of you know what...okie if you ever take a laxative they will be able to bury you in a matchbox... :D

Maybe OKIE just got confused and really meant that "THE POSSUM HAS LANDED", not the Eagle.

Also wondering if he's been misspelling "IT'S DONE" when he really meant "IT'S DUMB", that would help explain a few things.

• Upvote 4

I wish he would be correct just once, so I COULD quit my job and begin my life anew!

GO RV!!! :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to embarrass you, and although I may have more education than most on this site(5 years of high school as opposed to only 4) I think your last phrase "my life anew" was meant to say "my new life." Again, I'm not attempting to be your science teacher here in any way, I just thought I might point that out for future reference....No biggie. Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1