Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Many Believe we Will see an RV/RI by Mon.?

With all of the different news and speculation coming out stating that the CBI was going to begin the process this week, and also now hearing that the coins are out! Just thought it would be interesting to get everyones take on it all! Do you think we will see an increase in the exchange rate when the market reopens on Sunday? And yes, Im reffering to THIS Sunday...August 7, 2011! God Bless!! :)

• Upvote 3

With all of the different news and speculation coming out stating that the CBI was going to begin the process this week, and also now hearing that the coins are out! Just thought it would be interesting to get everyones take on it all! Do you think we will see an increase in the exchange rate when the market reopens on Sunday? And yes, Im reffering to THIS Sunday...August 7, 2011! God Bless!! :)

As many times as i have heard this, I guess you could play the same odds as to wether I'll wake up crabby or not tomorrow, same odds..............

not this sunday, i say with-in 2 weeks though.....just a guess

If this is what Sonny thinks ^^^^^ I'm excited! laugh.gif

OH YA - And I'm doing a fast on Sunday, just to have some focused prayer time...so I will be praying that Gods will is done...and hoping His will is an RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I personally don't think we will see it happen this next week. Possibly next month but no one knows for sure when. I will say that all that is coming out of Iraq seems to be quite possitive and you have to see that they want it just as much as anyone else. Ourselves included.

No Too many things going on same as Sonny 1

They still have many things they keep having meeting upon meeting as one article said going around in circles..

I would say by Aug 25,2011 they will RV my guess and rate $2.25 my guess now.

I don't think this Sunday/Monday. But I do think within the next 2 to 4 weeks. This is a huge paradigm shift for the Iraqi people including the infrastructure within the banking system. I am sure there are a lot of issues to iron out. Although, even as I say this, I'm not sure how they can start the exchange process this last week without a new exchange rate.....?

Would be nice if we see this soon.

The news out of iraq comparing the events to turkey is not encouraging at all.

Also with Adam saying a few days ago we might even make a couple bucks out of this.

Really got into this to make more than a couple of bucks,,but i guess even if then i cannot complain.

The news about the coins is really putting a spin on this as nothing about RV or RD matches with this one.

As far as Monday how many times have we heard the Sunday Monday rumor posted on Friday?

Maybe to promote Dinar sales as many get paid on this day of the week?

Guess we will see soon.

But this is getting really old.