Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pink Piggy Chat 8-5-11

cisole

Because I have come to love you piggy tonight we had a TLT not a BLT -

Turkey bacon - lettuce and tomatoe

Which reminds me of a long story I need to share.

A very long time ago, when my husband and I were newly married without kids...We traveled to a city nearby to go shopping at the Galleria. We diced to take the backroads instead of the highway home. Driving at night on the long and windy roads, passing by a farm, my husband hit a pig. He stopped the car, but the pig ran off. We had a quite a dent on the front fender. Well startled by the incident we went home a bit frazzled.

The next morning, we were woken by a knock on the door. My husband answered the door and there was a policeman. He said Mr. Smith, can you please get dressed, we need to take you to the police station for questioning. We were perplexed by what was to come. I accompanied my husband to the station, where we were brought to a questioning room where a detective comes in to ask us if we were traveling on route 122A...yes we were, we answered. Then the police says MR Smith we have to arrest you for a hit and run, it is against the law to hit a farm animal and to leave the scene of an accident.

The detective leaves and my husband and I are completely puzzled, how the f**** would anyone know. The road was completely dark, now one was around. ??? Wo when the detective comes back with paperwork, my husband says, detective, how would you have possibly known we hit the pig.

The detective said well Mr. Smith, THE PIG SQUEALED. ohmy.gif

:lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Great story, still laughing. This is why we come to the Pink Piggy posts, entertainment.

Thanks for the laugh.

B)

Because I have come to love you piggy tonight we had a TLT not a BLT -

Turkey bacon - lettuce and tomatoe

Which reminds me of a long story I need to share.

A very long time ago, when my husband and I were newly married without kids...We traveled to a city nearby to go shopping at the Galleria. We decided to take the backroads instead of the highway home. Driving at night on the long and windy roads, passing by a farm, my husband hit a pig. He stopped the car, but the pig ran off. We had a quite a dent on the front fender. Well, startled by the incident we went home a bit frazzled.

The next morning, we were woken by a knock on the door. My husband answered the door and there was a policeman. He said Mr. Smith, can you please get dressed, we need to take you to the police station for questioning. We were perplexed by what was to come. I accompanied my husband to the station, where we were brought to a questioning room where a detective comes in to ask us if we were traveling on route 122A...yes we were, we answered. Then the police says Mr. Smith we have to arrest you for a hit and run, it is against the law to hit a farm animal and to leave the scene of an accident.

The detective leaves and my husband and I are completely puzzled, how the f**** would anyone know. The road was completely dark, no one was around. ??? Well, when the detective came back with paperwork, my husband says, detective, how would you have possibly known we hit the pig.

The detective said well Mr. Smith, THE PIG SQUEALED. ohmy.gif

In The neck of the woods where I grew up we have pink piggies. They have Hogs for poppas too. Then they grow up and become RED Razorbacks. Watch out what you do to agravate the little Piggie; it might just come back to bite you or haunt you, maybe even hunt you!

Always figured, "take good care of the piggie and it will take care of you."