Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pink Piggy Chat 8-5-11

cisole

pinky...they have no sense of humor at times...I know you were just trying to have a little fun so I gave you a+1

lighten up folks...life is too short, make it sweet, a negative for miniscule reasons can be devastating when someone is just trying to inject a little humor...thanks :) we're all going to survive this!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No it's me too. Some people just want attention <_<

If I wanted attention I would run down the street naked. <_<

pinky...they have no sense of humor at times...I know you were just trying to have a little fun so I gave you a+1

lighten up folks...life is too short, make it sweet, a negative for miniscule reasons can be devastating when someone is just trying to inject a little humor...thanks :) we're all going to survive this!

Thank you, just having some fun and lighting the mood as always, if my humor (yes poor some times) bothers you, then just pass my posts on by! :woot:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pink Piggy: P

Pink Piggy: I

Pink Piggy: N

Pink Piggy: K

Pink Piggy:

Pink Piggy: P

Pink Piggy: I

Pink Piggy: G

Pink Piggy: G

Pink Piggy: Y

PPU = Pink Piggy Underground B)

Piggy your just filling the dinar void, don't let them beat on you, I feel ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You need to stay away from me

I'm really nervous right now and when that happens I eat everything in sight :o:lol: And I love ham and bacon!! :rolleyes:

:lol:

And this Pink Piggy went Rvee vee vee all the way home

:twothumbs:

Piggy your just filling the dinar void, don't let them beat on you, I feel ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the start I enjoyed your enthusiasm. Your now past that and are now in the "annoying" category.

Sorry, maybe its just me.

pp

Please don't be mean to the pig...you're going to make him squeal...I mean cry...LOL :lol::lol:

PP...I really think he is trying to just lighten the mood around here. It's been tense. Hope we get our RV soon! :)

Pink Piggy :hug: I love your posts! They make me laugh! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please don't be mean to the pig...you're going to make him squeal...I mean cry...LOL :lol::lol:

PP...I really think he is trying to just lighten the mood around here. It's been tense. Hope we get our RV soon! :)

Pink Piggy :hug: I love your posts! They make me laugh! :twothumbs:

Thank you Lots! ...ofdreams! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I swear! People are so hyper negative. I'm getting sick of it!!! I can't believe some people actually take the time to post something negative. That takes toommuch friggin' energy for me.

Pig: keep oinkin' on! If I happen to read something of yours that I think is silly...I'll pay no mind. It's that simple.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good job p-p-p-p-piglet! Keep our minds off the heavy stuff and the lopsters. Speaking of that...you should stop by my butcher shop sometime...I'll show you around. : )

I would love to come and get some pork chops from your shop! :drool:

I swear! People are so hyper negative. I'm getting sick of it!!! I can't believe some people actually take the time to post something negative. That takes toommuch friggin' energy for me.

Pig: keep oinkin' on! If I happen to read something of yours that I think is silly...I'll pay no mind. It's that simple.

Exactly!!!

• Upvote 1

Piggy... I think he is league with cooked so my advice to you little piggy is........ RRRRuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn!ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

Because I have come to love you piggy tonight we had a TLT not a BLT -

Turkey bacon - lettuce and tomatoe

Which reminds me of a long story I need to share.

A very long time ago, when my husband and I were newly married without kids...We traveled to a city nearby to go shopping at the Galleria. We decided to take the backroads instead of the highway home. Driving at night on the long and windy roads, passing by a farm, my husband hit a pig. He stopped the car, but the pig ran off. We had a quite a dent on the front fender. Well, startled by the incident we went home a bit frazzled.

The next morning, we were woken by a knock on the door. My husband answered the door and there was a policeman. He said Mr. Smith, can you please get dressed, we need to take you to the police station for questioning. We were perplexed by what was to come. I accompanied my husband to the station, where we were brought to a questioning room where a detective comes in to ask us if we were traveling on route 122A...yes we were, we answered. Then the police says Mr. Smith we have to arrest you for a hit and run, it is against the law to hit a farm animal and to leave the scene of an accident.

The detective leaves and my husband and I are completely puzzled, how the f**** would anyone know. The road was completely dark, no one was around. ??? Well, when the detective came back with paperwork, my husband says, detective, how would you have possibly known we hit the pig.

The detective said well Mr. Smith, THE PIG SQUEALED. ohmy.gif

• Upvote 3