Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG - Coins in Pockets

igotafew

6:34 PM

[bGG] Just spoke with a decent source (from the CBI)...they may put the lower denoms and coins out tonite or tomorrow. Not exactly bulletproof - but pretty decent info.

6:42 PM

[bGG] drdinar - The call I just got 30 seconds ago said they already did today - could be limited, but they are in Iraqi pockets right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

seconds ago...

[OKIE OIL MAN] BOY-OH-BOY THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER---THERE ARE NO WAY TO GET INTEL BETTER THAN TODAYS---I JUST RECEIVED A REAL EX-LAX MESSAGE (IT REALLY MOVED ME)----DON'T WORRY ANYMORE FOLKS-- HOUSTON--TRANQUILITY BASE HERE--THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[OKIE OIL MAN] THAN JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH????

[OKIE OIL MAN] BGG IS THE MAN OF THE HOUR TODAY---HIS INTEL IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND COMPLIMENTARY AND TRUTHFUL----THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR SOME OTHERS----

[OKIE OIL MAN] BGG--HAD THE NEWS FIRST AS FAR AS I KNOW AND TO HIM ALL KUDOS SHOULD BE DIRECTED. FEW PEOPLE KNOW ALL HE HAS THANKLESSLY DONE BEHIND THE SCENES TO HELP ME AND ALL OF YOU----HE IS THE POWER BEHIND THE THRONE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Aug 5 7:16 PM [ruok] welcome to bullsh1t friday!!!! Hey bloakie, dont you feel like crap pumping up these innocent people? Or are you already souless?

Aug 5 7:16 PM [ruok] your a fake

Aug 5 7:16 PM [ruok] and a phoney

then he/she was banned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, it seems they would add them to the CBI website as circulated currency.

As of today, 8/5/11 at 4pm Pacific, no change on CBI website for currency

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

I want and need this as bad as anybody, just don't want to count chickens before

they are hatched..... :blink:

CBI is not open today, not open tomorrow...won't be open till sunday...and even thne you shouldn't expect them to update their site right away....im sure they have more pressing matters that pleasing internet visitors....remember...most people in iraq don't have computer, nor internet....so just chill yo

[OKIE OIL MAN] BGG IS THE MAN OF THE HOUR TODAY---HIS INTEL IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND COMPLIMENTARY AND TRUTHFUL----THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR SOME OTHERS----

I wonder if Okie is referring to himself here!!!?

Aug 5 7:16 PM [ruok] welcome to bullsh1t friday!!!! Hey bloakie, dont you feel like crap pumping up these innocent people? Or are you already souless?

Aug 5 7:16 PM [ruok] your a fake

Aug 5 7:16 PM [ruok] and a phoney

then he/she was banned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heart ruok! lol

• Upvote 1

I think these CBI *sources* are janitors, <_< who just want to have a little fun with those crazy americans.

The CBI they are referenceing is "Currency Bull**itters International'

Today is Iraqs equivalent to our Sunday... if anything it would be tomorrow

Edited by nemesis760