Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama COLB is a fraud !

Chape

Dr. Ronald Polland: On April 27, 2011. Obama and his White House held a press conference in which they

gave reporters a copy of his "long-form" birth certificate and a copy of his "short-form" birth certificate.

" That copy, now posted on WHITEHOUSE.GOV, came from the image I created and stored in my

Photobucket account - they did not make a copy of his short-form because there is no short-form (the COLB).

The "scan" images that his Campaign and Administration posted online are forgeries that were sent to them.

They never sent out any "scan image" of Obama's COLB because Obama never had one to scan or photograph.

Over a year ago, I posted videos on my YouTube Channel that show, in real-time, how I forensically

reconstructed the COLB scan and the COLB photos, in the ONLY way that they could have been made.

It took me two years, 2,000 hours, and 1,400+ image tests to confirm that

NO SCANNER ON THE PLANET CAN MAKE A SCAN IMAGE LIKE IT AND NO GENUINE HAWAIIAN COLB SCAN LOOKS ANYTHING LIKE IT.

PERIOD!

Obama is a fraud and an imposter.

http://networkedblogs.com/liZ4D

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/time-for-class-obamas-border-troubles.html

Best Regards

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

First things first! Wow I beat Ajskj to a Obama birth certificate post?? Miracles never cease! Lol. He must have taken a bathroom break while this was posted. Either way, there are just too many questions out there now for anyone to take Obama seriously anymore. I for one will be glad when 2012 does come and a new congress and president will help turn this nation back around and undo most of the damage the big "O" has done in his ignorance.

But in the mean time! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Dr. Ronald Polland: On April 27, 2011. Obama and his White House held a press conference in which they

gave reporters a copy of his "long-form" birth certificate and a copy of his "short-form" birth certificate.

" That copy, now posted on WHITEHOUSE.GOV, came from the image I created and stored in my

Photobucket account - they did not make a copy of his short-form because there is no short-form (the COLB).

The "scan" images that his Campaign and Administration posted online are forgeries that were sent to them.

They never sent out any "scan image" of Obama's COLB because Obama never had one to scan or photograph.

Over a year ago, I posted videos on my YouTube Channel that show, in real-time, how I forensically

reconstructed the COLB scan and the COLB photos, in the ONLY way that they could have been made.

NO SCANNER ON THE PLANET CAN MAKE A SCAN IMAGE LIKE IT AND NO GENUINE HAWAIIAN COLB SCAN LOOKS ANYTHING LIKE IT.

PERIOD!

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/time-for-class-obamas-border-troubles.html

Best Regards

2 years --- WOW ---- Expert finally woke up and said - I Got It!!!

Well -- How Bout That RV!!! Let's Get there!

Edited by mojack

COULD WE STICK TO THE DINAR FORUM AND NOT THE OBAMA FORUM B) , I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE OBAMA CRAP, LETS JUST DROP OBAMA AND STAY WITH THE DINARS :lol: . THANK YOU

mrref', Be my guest.

There is still lots of room in the not "Off Topic" forum.

All you have to do is click mouse once, then repeat three times.....

" i do not like off topics forum" ...

Theeeerrrrre ya go...

BTW, Gordonia, you are welcome there too!

Best Regards

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

PERIOD!

http://obamareleasey...r-troubles.html

Best Regards

OMG....give it a rest. Lies like this are NOT believable.

First things first! Wow I beat Ajskj to a Obama birth certificate post?? Miracles never cease! Lol. He must have taken a bathroom break while this was posted. Either way, there are just too many questions out there now for anyone to take Obama seriously anymore. I for one will be glad when 2012 does come and a new congress and president will help turn this nation back around and undo most of the damage the big "O" has done in his ignorance.

No, I was ignoring it, since I figured most people would see it for the joke that it is.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

Read more:

Aj, and I thought this was going to wake you up..;-0

Guess not... :-(

Fair enough, you are still asleep. So, I will not bother responding to any of your drivel..

You can believe what you want and I shall believe what I want.

Best Regards

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1UD00GmCm

Aj, and I thought this was going to wake you up..;-0

Guess not... :-(

Fair enough, you are still asleep. So, I will not bother responding to any of your drivel..

You can believe what you want and I shall believe what I want.

Best Regards

[/quote

What?? You thought that an anonymous blogger making an uncredited claim would make me believe you?? Nope. I am smarter than that. Only birthers believe obvious lies like that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

What?? You thought that an anonymous blogger making an uncredited claim would make me believe you?? Nope. I am smarter than that. Only birthers believe obvious lies like that.

It's ok, back to your TV set and keep honoring Barry's father who was in WWII. Of course he was about 9 at the time, what a hero. Debunk that, but you won't.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

New President

New Congress

Same agenda

Whats the point?

It's ok, back to your TV set and keep honoring Barry's father who was in WWII. Of course he was about 9 at the time, what a hero. Debunk that, but you won't.

Don't have to, he was talking about his grandfather.

Of course...in YOUR world, no one EVER misspeaks.....

I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will.

It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way.

— Prime Time Press Conference, White House, Apr. 28, 2005

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Americans are serving and sacrificing to keep this country safe and to bring freedom to others. After the attacks of September the 11th, 2001, this nation resolved to fight terrorists where they dwell. We resolved to arm the terrorist enemy.

—Charleston, West Virginia, Jul. 4, 2004

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."

U.S. News & World Report, April 3, 2000

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=78494#ixzz1UEbxdahF

OK aj, I just couldnt help but remark!

I suppose that because now I see that you DO believe everything B.O. sais,

You must also believe what he said about his uncle.

Is this true? Since you know it all I thought I would ask..

"Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz"

He sais so, right here>>>>

mmm, maybe the Soviets were lying then!

In mid-January 1945, as Soviet forces approached the Auschwitz camp complex,

the SS began evacuating Auschwitz and its satellite camps. Nearly 60,000 prisoners

were forced to march west from the Auschwitz camp system.

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/auschwitz/

Best Regards.

COULD WE STICK TO THE DINAR FORUM AND NOT THE OBAMA FORUM B) , I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE OBAMA CRAP, LETS JUST DROP OBAMA AND STAY WITH THE DINARS :lol: . THANK YOU

Nobody forced you to read it. I, appreciate and support EVERY effort in ANY forum to tell the truth about the fraud that calls himself a president.

How much does Barry have to pay you to do this disgusting job? It ain't enough, IMO, to disgrace yourself this way.

Nobody pays me. How much do they pay you and rusty to continue to pass on blatant lies and misinformation?? You should be ashamed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

So I see, anything he says wrong you want to change it to "he misspoke". You are proof that Fluoride works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBm4n2zdaqQ&feature=related

I guess in your world people always say "father" instead of Grandfather...you can't win. You really think 2+2=5...don't you.

So Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz? Or was this just another misspoken word, he meant to say his 4th cousin from the Soviet Union?

The Auschwitz main camp, the Birkenau death camp and the Monowitz labor camp were liberated by soldiers of the Soviet Union in the First Army of the Ukrainian Front, under the command of Marshal Koniev, on January 27, 1945.

By the way, the sky is blue and fish do actually live in the oceans.

• Upvote 2

So I see, anything he says wrong you want to change it to "he misspoke". Yes, he did. Do you really think that he meant the father he never knew...or the man who raised him...and WAS there.You are proof that Fluoride works.You are proof that tin foil DOESN'T work.

I guess in your world people always say "father" instead of Grandfather...you can't win. You really think 2+2=5...don't you.When your GRANDFATHER was the one who raised you. ..and your father was not in your life.....yes.

So Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz? Or was this just another misspoken word, he meant to say his 4th cousin from the Soviet Union?

The Obama campaign says the mistake was not as horrific as it might seem. His uncle was there at the liberation of Buchenwald. Obama just confused the names of the concentration camps.

"Senator Obama's family is proud of the service of his grandfather and uncles in World War II - especially the fact that his great uncle was a part of liberating one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald. Yesterday he mistakenly referred to Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald in telling of his personal experience of a soldier in his family who served heroically," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton this afternoon in a statement, which also clarified that the great-uncle "Served in the 89th Infantry Division that Liberated Ohrdruf, a Subcamp of Buchenwald, the First Camp Liberated by Americans, on April 4, 1945."

The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production.

GWB

The Auschwitz main camp, the Birkenau death camp and the Monowitz labor camp were liberated by soldiers of the Soviet Union in the First Army of the Ukrainian Front, under the command of Marshal Koniev, on January 27, 1945.

By the way, the sky is blue and fish do actually live in the oceans.

Edited by ajskj