Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Q&A Friday 8-5-2011

igotafew

[OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD DAY AMERICANS AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS. WELL HOPEFULLY ACCORDING TO INTEL FURNISHED IN THE LAST 36 HOURS THIS COULD BE OUR LAST WEEKEND OF WONDERING AND WAITING FOR THE ELUSIVE R/V TO APPEAR. IT HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD AND IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE THERE. I HAVE A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE I WOULD LIKE EACH OF YOU INVESTORS TO CONSIDER AND THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT BEFORE MAKING ANY KNEE JERK RASH DECISSION'S. I WILL NOT PREACH BUT SIMPLY REMIND SOME OF YOU THAT MADE PROMISES TO YOUR GOD TO KEEP THOSE PROMISES. I RECOMMEND EACH OF US SHARE TO WHATEVER EXTENT WE FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH CHARITY'S OR OTHERS IN NEED AS YOU WILL PROBABLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO DO WHAT IN YOUR HEART YOU HAVE WISHED TO DO FOR YEARS. NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS--THERE ARE 2 SCENARIOS REGARDING CASHING IN PROCEDURES THAT SEEM AT THIS PRESENT TIME TO BE POSSIBLE. SCENARIO #1 IRAQ AND THE IMF WILL R/V WITHOUT THE CO-OPERATION OF THE USA AND IF SO THEY WILL R/V AT A LESSER RATE THAN THE USA WANTED. #2 SCENARIO-THE USA WILL INITIATE THE R/V AT A HIGHER RATE AND MAKE OUR DECISION ON WHETHER TO TAKE THE USA RATE OR WAIT. IN EITHER SCENARIO DON'T BE IN A RUSH TO BE THE 1ST PERSON AT THE CASH IN LOCATION. IT IS JUST POSSIBLE AND MOST LIKELY PROBABLE THAT AN INITIAL RATE OF LESS THAN THE DINAR POTENTIAL'S VALUE WILL BE OFFERED TO ATTRACT THOSE WHO ARE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CASH IN AT ANY RATE. IF IMMEDIATE CASH FLOW IS NEEDED--THINK ABOUT CASHING IN ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT INITIALLY AND WAITING A WHILE (PROBABLY ONLY WEEKS AT THE MOST) AND RECEIVE A HIGHER RATE. REMEMBER IT'S THE 2ND RAT THAT GET'S THE CHEESE. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS EACH OF YOU AND PROTECT YOUR NEWLY RECEIVED WEALTH AND MAKE YOU A GOOD STEWARD OF HIS MONEY.

[Rockin'RV] OKIE OIL MAN Therefore, IF Iraq RI's @ $3.22, than they can RV to your predicition of $4.40 and after that the 2 1/2 % / 90 rule applies....Does that make sense to you? tx This is my understanding.....

[DinarWishes] OKIE OIL MAN so I know our government is doing everything they can to hurt us again so in your opinion, do you think it is still possible for Monday or should we be looking further down the road???

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN ON IM'S AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANY QUESTIONS---NOW START AGAIN AS I HAVE DISABLED IM'S

[DinarWishes] [az-tex] Will RV be against GBP???

[gwattbp1] OKIE OIL MAN Any idea of what the two openning rates are?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWISHES--WHAT HAVE I SAID A HUNDRED TIMES SINCE YESTERDAY EVENING--I WILL NOT KEEP REPEATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER I WILL START SIMIPLY INGNORING THE QUESTIONS THAT I KNOW YOU ALL READY KNOW THE ANSWER TOO

[DinarWishes] [ace] Is midnight for Iraq still looking good from your sources???

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS I SAID FOR THE 90TH TIME NOW----BEFORE MONDAY

[sweetQueen] PLEASE NO TYPING SIT ON YOUR HANDS OR YOU WILL BE SILENCED, SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO DINARWISHES.

[DinarWishes] [DINARWINIAN] Is it at all possible that the PTB are driving mkts down in an "attempt" to simulataneously make usd stronger so that the iqd will be worth less to us that are not supposed to be in their game in the first place

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWINIAN--YOU HAVE THAT SCENARIO RIGHT BUT COMPLETELY BACKWARDS---TURN IT AROUND

[lillysun28] hello okie blessings to you and your family! i will always keep my promise to god that i would bless the person that are in need. my questions is i know this money blessing is going to change my life as well as every one else. but how can i donate privetly with out getting contact again and again to donate? i have no problem bt how can i help with out any one noing it was from me?

[flattop1] okie is there info on the dong thank you

[OKIE OIL MAN] I ANSWERED THIS 5 MINUTES AGO--IT WILL BE DETERMINED BY WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE START OF THE R/V

[DinarWishes] [debra] Debra-Thank you for challenging us to learn more about monetary systems, illuminati, etc. I have spent many hours researching to education myself especially when you made statements that made me realize I had a ways to go!

[OKIE OIL MAN] LILLYSUN28---ESTABLISH A NOT FOR PROFIT CHARITY AND YOUR ANNONIMITY WILL BE ASSURED

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBRA--WE ALL ARE STILL LEARNING AND STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO ALSO----KEEP STUDEING MY DEAR--

[DinarWishes] [dannylee] what is the hold up now

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--HOLDUP???----WHAT HOLDUP???---YOU WERE TOLD BEFORE MONDAY---YOU IN NEED OF TOILET PAPER RIGHT NOW OR WHAT?

[DinarWishes] [ttfiji] okie oil man, will you be using a bank to cash in, or another method such as Ali from Dinar Trade if he re-opens?

[DinarWishes] [strangest Secret] an obvious-how much more can the "higher up" expect the global economies to suffer and lose credit...US, spain, italy etc...love to hear his thoughts on this -thanks Okie

[OKIE OIL MAN] TTFIJI--I WOULD HOPE THAT THEY DO HAVE UST/IRS OFFICES BECAUSE OF THE TAXATION EASEMENT BUT IF NOT I WILL GO TO A TRUSTED FINANCIAL INSTITUON OR ANY TRADER THAT CAN PROVE TRANSFER OF FUNDS BEFORE I LEAVE THEIR LOCATION

[ttfiji] TY

[DinarWishes] [marinemomcee] Okie...Can you tell me which would be the best route to take which researching investing in Gold and Silver? A book title? A website? Use an open market?

[OKIE OIL MAN] STRANGEST SECRET--IF YOU FOLLOW WORLD ECONOMICS AND POLITICS YOU WILL REALIZE WE ARE AT THE BRINK OF THE CLIFF AND IF INTERVENTION FROM SOME SOURCE DOESN'T OCCUR-----THE WHOLE GLOBAL SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE INTO CHAOS

[OKIE OIL MAN] MARINEMOMCEE---JOIN WEB-SITE---------GOLD SILVER.COM

[DinarWishes] [DelawareMeMom] Okie, is it still a "date" to take your followers to the Holy Land Post

[OKIE OIL MAN] FOR THE DOZENTH TIME--YES

[DinarWishes] [arsoncop] any information on the dong, rate etc.

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO

[DinarWishes] [eleanor] Okie Oil Man what are your thought about the Supreme Court looking at O's right to be president?

[bGG] I got a call a little bit ago from a US Treasury source that said the UST #2 was in a meeting overseas late last nite - this RV was supposed to be announced as soon as the meeting was over (as we alluded to). It was not...waiting for more info.

[OKIE OIL MAN] ELEANOR--ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY FOR THE TRUTH TO EMERGE----THEN LAW WILL TAKE EFFECT

[DinarWishes] [kiki614] Have heard Lybia may be the next country to study for monetary investments... any comment?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX BGG

[bGG] OKIE OIL MAN - Welcome.

[OKIE OIL MAN] KIKI614--WITH THEM STILL FIGHTING OVER THERE DON'T YOU THINK IT IS PRESUMPSCIOUS(SP) ON OUR PART TO EVEN CONSIDER THAT?

[DinarWishes] [Arizona] if your response to dinarwinian is correct then what is your take on the insanity in the market - over 400 point swing today alone in one hour... the situation in Europe seems to be the driving factor today. Do we go lower or level out?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARIZONA--THEY ARE WEEDING OUT THE MOM AND POP INVESTORS AND SEEKING A BOTTOM TO THE MARKET WHICH SEEMS TO NEARLY BE REACHED MAKING THIS A BUYING OPPORTUNITY. LET'S SEE HOW THINGS SHAKE OUT NEXT WEEK. THE SUREST WAY I KNOW OF TO LOSE MONEY IS TO PLAY HUNCHES OR RUMORS ON THE STOCK MARKET---SEASONED INVESTORS DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO I SURE DON

[OKIE OIL MAN] DON'T

[DinarWishes] [THJ] Okie you have said in the past that the World global settlements is not up for discussion but I do have to ask if you concur with Rich Queen?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT COMMENT ON WGS OR PP--I HAVE SAID THAT THE LAST TIME

[DinarWishes] [noriawill31] okie r the irs places that they were talking about a couple weeks ago that were opening on sundays possibly going to be cash in places?

[OKIE OIL MAN] NORIAWILL31--CALL THE IRS AND ASK

[DinarWishes] [wizkid] Is the new Super Congress there to change all the laws after the Collapse? Dinar for your thoughs? Thanks

[OKIE OIL MAN] SUPER CONGRESS IS ESTABLISHED TO PREVENT PHILABUSTER TIME KILLING METHODS ALLOWED IN SENATE AND CONGRESS

[pennoch2000] [Arizona] So black box trading is probably what is going on. I would think for RV to happen the market needs to rally to allow dollar to drop again.

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARIZONA--THE 2 DON'T MESH---NO RELEVANCE AT THIS POINT NOW AFTER THE DOW CRASH

[DinarWishes] [whatmework] Okie Oil Man, do you think the extreme drop in the stock market and dollar was a part of the "plan" as set out so many years ago, or is this a disappointment of the handling of the debt ceiling?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHATMEWORK--INTERESTING QUESTION-----I THINK THE STOCK MARKET DROP IS AN UNRELATED SIDE ISSUE THAT SEEMS APPROPRIATE NOW TO POINT OUR FINGER AT BUT IN REALITY I THINK IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLAN---

[pennoch2000] [Gwaithfoed3] Please ask BGG if this was the same person that RQ mentioned.

[OKIE OIL MAN] FINAL QUESTION THEN IT'S TEA TIME

[DinarWishes] [ubetcha] Okie Dear Sir... I have been wathcing the price of oil per barrel and it has dropped to $86 per barrel... Will this have an effect on Iraq's budget and could this in any way effect the urgency of the RV? Thank You for your time and attention kind sir.....

[pennoch2000] [Texascowman] Okie, one old roughneck turned rancher to another. I just love your common sense answers to these questions. I think you are as dry as we are.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE ONLY EFFECT IT WILL HAVE IS REDUCE THE AMOUNT COMING INTO THEIR TREASURY. REMEMBER THO THAT THEIR BUDGET IS SET UP ON 85. DOLLAR A BARREL AND AS LONG AS IT STAYS AT THAT LEVEL OR ABOVE THEY ARE WITHIN THEIR BUDGET RESTRAINTS AND GOALS

[DinarWishes] Thanks Okie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] TEXASCOWMAN--I AM COWMAN TOO AND AS DRY AS A SALTINE CRACKER---GOT TO DAMM OLD TO EVEN LAUGH MUCH ANYMORE

[shasta7] Hi OKIE & BGG... Question... the talk that coins will be coming out soon... does anyone know what metal they are made of?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THANK YOU EVERYBODY --HOPE I HELPED SOME OF YOU--FORGIVE MY SHORTNESS WHEN I GET IDIOTIC QUESTIONS---I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND

[OKIE OIL MAN] SHASTA---WOULD YOU BELEIVE EMPTY BEER CANS?

[baller] OKIE OIL MAN or BGG Tony said the coins were released yesterday. I think you said this Monday. Can you comment. Thanks ACE.

[OKIE OIL MAN] BALLER--WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO YOU RIGHT NOW?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

MAYBE HE IS HARD OF HEARING - THAT'S WHY HE TYPES SOOOOO LOUD (lol) :o

I used to enjoy Okie's intel - it was fresh (albeit completely unreliable) fodder & quite amusing.

Lately it's been re-hash and kinda' hard to read thru while avoiding the "skip the paragraph & scan for usefull intel" method.

Perhaps because there is absolutely nobody left to blame - except the Aussies

Am I the only one who has connected the dots between Okie's alledged alias of Tommy S. and him being from Waxahatchie, TX . . . and Waxahatchie being one of Ali's alledged cash-in locations ? Just a thought. Why Waxahatchie?

Nope, others have connected dots and alluded to the Tommy Styles alias as well. There was a thread here on DV about stuff dug up re the another site and others. It would appear there are many dots that have common ground.... Be cautious who you choose to believe....

;)

well, thats 10 minutes in my life I will never get back

Yes you can. Just fly around the world counter clockwise really really fast until the earth starts to rotate in the opposite direction. After a few spins fly really, really fast clockwise until it goes back to normal. Then you should have your 10 minutes back. It seems pretty easy. I saw a guy do it in a movie once.

• Upvote 1