Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to Buy????

SMAM

I'm completely new to this and kind of nervous because we really don't have extra money. I've been sick for the past couple of years and want to do this so my husband can possibly retire some day. There was mention on here about waiting until the new dinar comes out. Has it come out yet?

Thank you for your help.

Terry

Also, does anyone know if there are any banks in the Green bay, WI or even Milwaukee area that sell dinars?

• 4 weeks later...

I have bought some on EBay and had no problem.

-i saw yur info on my page thanks - Id forgot about lookin for Top Sellers

we gotta be careful - a man on here said he bought counterfeit on ebay + he didn't say he probly got it from new seller

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6710553541366-17-65-6743-17-65-67-17-65-6731-17-65-673235-17-65-6764;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

As for losing money changing old notes for new notes personally I DO believe we will lose money. It's not like we can just walk into a bank and exchange our old notes for new notes so unless you plan on taking a trip to Iraqi how will you do it?

Some of the dong sellers will probably start a service offering to change your old dinars for new dinars for some type of cut or percentage.

As for where to buy, I have bought from several online vendors but have also bought from ebay and never had a problem buying from ebay. you also have paypal protection which will refund your money at the drop of a hat if your not happy. not sure why everyone is so scared to buy from ebay.

I'm completely new to this and kind of nervous because we really don't have extra money. I've been sick for the past couple of years and want to do this so my husband can possibly retire some day. There was mention on here about waiting until the new dinar comes out. Has it come out yet?

Thank you for your help.

Terry

Also, does anyone know if there are any banks in the Green bay, WI or even Milwaukee area that sell dinars?

IF YOU ARE HURTING FOR MONEY DO NOT BUY IRAQI DINAR!!!

In my opinion anyone who doesn't have a safety net amount of money, money in retirement account, etc has no business buying dinar. I personally am totally prepared to lose all the money I put into the dinar. It's a very risky hting and though it could rv tomorrow it could also never happen at all. Don't take money you need to pay bills or money taht could be used as safety net money to buy dinars, just not smart if you ask me.