Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to Buy????

SMAM

Hi All,

I have done a good amount of research on investing in the Dinar, but am not confident on where or whom to buy from...any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Alicia in MASS

I have bought majority of mine thru GID associates, no problems at all!!

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

I have done a good amount of research on investing in the Dinar, but am not confident on where or whom to buy from...any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Alicia in MASS

HI! this is a very good guy that does excahnges in the Tampa/Sarasota area..his word is gold! I bought from him as well. his website is www.ncefx.com.

HI! this is a very good guy that does excahnges in the Tampa/Sarasota area..his word is gold! I bought from him as well. his website is www.ncefx.com.

Lee charges 1150 per Mil ...he just informed me of antoher one of his sites. www.flcurrencyexcange.com

Hi All,

Thanks!

Alicia in MASS

I used to buy mine from Chase bank, but they no longer see them, so I get mine now from Dinar Banker ..(online)..no problems at all...wink.gif

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

OH i heared it's risky + Id bought a hairdryer from ebay - it wuz packed good but didn't work = well then you found an honest seller + Im hoping to buy 20,000 for $20 or close to that

can ya give me their info or put it on my page ? thanks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BUY CASH DINAR JUST YET!!!!!!!!!!

IRAQ IS ABOUT TO CHANGE THEIR CURRENCY, ANYTHING YOU BUY NOW YOU WILL LOSE MONEY ON, BECAUSE YOU WLL HAVE TO EXCHANGE IT FOR NEW DINARS OR DOLLARS MINUS SPREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LAW IS CURRENTLY BEING LOOKED AT BY THEIR GOVERNMENT AND *COULD* PASS ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!

(WHY was i the first to say this???) its currently the worst time possible to hold cash Dinar

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

change ? like in dropping 3 000s LOP ?

we won't HAV to change em right when they decide on it - we'll hav 2 years to fade out the old dinars + they'll be the same value as the new bills too = they've studied that idea at call squad

it'll be ok

change ? like in dropping 3 000s LOP ?

we won't HAV to change em right when they decide on it - we'll hav 2 years to fade out the old dinars + they'll be the same value as the new bills too = they've studied that idea at call squad

it'll be ok

The Iraqi Government has never once mentioned two years....Even if it is 15 years...that doesn't really change the spread...you'll still lose money exchanging from the old dinar to the new dinar....its a MUCH MUCH better idea to wait the couple weeks till the New Dinar is released and just buy that....its not like you'll lose anything waiting...infact, you'll gain interest in your US account...you can't do that with cash dinar

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

US bank ? like savings acct 1% a year ? NO WAY

be better putting yur $ in a trusted hyip at 10% a month

new dinars WILL be same value as old - like with USD when we made $100 bills + stopped making 1,000s

we WON'T haf to exchange old for new = jus exchange em for cash or gold

IF you want the link to call squad info just ask

I have bought some on EBay and had no problem.

i seen alot of sellers on ebay = which is good that you bought ?

Edited by Rammar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am selling 1.9 that I got from DinarBanker.com I have the receipt and certificates too. It's all uncirculated.

I will sell it for $1,900 which is a much better deal the Dinar Banker. I live in Northern Cal if you are local you

can pick it up or you can have it shipped.

email me a (johndeveraux a t gmail.com)

• Upvote 1

You can buy from me

I have 1.9 mill Dinar I bought from DinarBanker.com. All the notes are 25k notes they are uncirculated with the receipts and certifications too. When I got it 4 months ago I checked all the security marks and they all checked out. I paid $2,250 and will sell the 1,9 mill dinar for $1,900 usd ( You save $350), it's a good deal so the price is fixed.

I live in Northern California and could meet at a local bank to do a cash purchase only.

If you need it mailed I would be open to that, the buy would need to pay for the shipping and pay with a money order. I don't know there is much more to say then that.

If you want the Dinar at this good price email me at (johndeveraux a t gmail. com).

Have a great day :D

Read more: